Between now and forever

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CUT!"

SJ jumped slightly at the snap of the clapperboard. He was too focused in his role and the emotion that he lost track of reality and that ‘SNAP’ definitely brought him back.

"Alright guys, good take for today and that’s all!"

"That’s it?" SJ couldn’t believe his ears.

"Yes yes... it’s JooYoung birthday today! Give your thanks to the birthday girl cause I’m going to give everyone a day’s off!" Director Jo announced to the team.

A round of applause accompanied with various birthday wishes and an impromptu harmony of birthday song flooded through the set but SJ was too distracted to join in.

"What’s the time what’s the time??" SJ hurried his assistant while shaking his hands impatiently waiting for his handphone to be handed to him.

"12.15am! She’s still on set."

"You sure?"

"Positive! And everything is ready, the flowers are at the back of the car," his assistant replied with a triumph smile.

"You’re the best!" SJ gave him a pat on the back and broke into a small run.

He stopped by JooYoung and gave her shoulder a squeeze wishing her happy birthday for the second time before running to his car. They had a brief celebration with the crews earlier that day just because he had his night all planned out.

Sitting in he nodded to his reflection in the rear mirror, luckily that this time round Saeroy’s style was simple and he could easily wear it home without changing out as most of the stuff were his. Starting his car, he has a journey to make.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"It seems like I have started to recollect....bits and pieces these memories....of you...." She stared at the sleeping figure mumbling, knowing that he probably didn’t hear a thing but those were her true feelings. She tried really hard to lock away this part of her memory but with the time spend here, things were coming back. The good and the bad. Everything just keep coming back in waves, knocking her off balance but he was like her life buoy.

"Haewon....." She was startled slightly, not knowing whether to run away or if it was already too late. But his eyes remained close, was he sleep talking? She took a step forward to look closer... and his mouth quavered again "Thank you for coming back..."

Tears started gathering in her eyes, threatening to fall.

"AND CUT! Good take!"

MY took in a deep breath while a tear escaped as KangJoon’s eyes opened. Sitting up KangJoon clear up a space for MY to take a seat and gave her a pat on her shoulders. After these few weeks of filming together he is truly impressed with this actress. He could have watched a couple of her productions since most of them were the HIT drama, his impression of her was always the energy bunny bouncing around with a lot of explosive expression. But over these few weeks he realised how matured she is. All these difficult scenes where there weren’t much words yet packed with emotions, she mastered everything so well that it was easy for him to be absorbed into her acting as well.

They waited patiently for the next set of instructions. This is one of the few dramas which had many night scenes and he was completely exhausted. He can only imagine how much more tired she is considering that she had more scenes than himself this week.

"Here...." he handed over her thermal flask. 

MY smiled but that smile ended at the tips of her lips without extending into her eyes. SKJ shudder, he always felt that there was this unspeakable distance she has drawn around herself. Maybe its just Haewon at her best, or maybe....

"Alright that's all for tonight, thanks for the hardwork!!" Director Han announced while clapping his hands.

MY got up immediately and bowed, "Thank you thank you" and within seconds her backview vanished from his line of sight.

She... is really a mysterious woman. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the day ended and she can't help but want to get home as soon as possible.

Not because it's Valentine's but because she's so darned tired. It was 4 nights straight in such cold and dark environment. The last time she had so many night scenes was when she was filming for Healer. But that was a good 6 years ago, age has definitely been catching up on her. 

"KeunMin! KeunMin!!" She chanted through her exit path but no one came to her yet. Scanning through the room she could see her manager at the far corner and her whole crew was crowding around a table. MY shooked her head in disapproval and mumbled under her breath "these guys...."

She broke into a small run towards the ground with an arm raised ready to smack one of them on their backs and just before she launched soemone else gripped onto her arm firmly. She was startled.

The grip was warm but that person was tall in thick black army boots, army green trousers and decked in a thick hoodie with the cape draped over his head. Just like any kidnapper in a horror story that person pulled and MY lost her balance completely falling straight into the arms of this incomer.

"Boo." 

That voice calmed her down instantaneously and a smile replaced that frown on her lips, "How..."

"Talented actor, one take, and I'm here..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter