Game Changer 6

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Buzz buzz***

He tried silencing the sound. It was an unknown number so he chose to ignore but this someone has been trying to call relentlessly.

Reaching out to the phone and swiped left to answer, "Yes?" He couldn't hide the irritation in his voice. 

The other line kept silent so he hung up immediately.

Just before he could put the phone back onto the counter it rung again.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked the moment the phone rung... 

His sudden movement jerked his bedside companion awake as she rubbed her eyes sleepily. 

"Saranghaeeee.." the person on the other line slurred.

SJ couldn't believe his ears, pulling the phone apart he took a double take at the contact number. 

"Can you hear me? I said I LOVE YOU!!!" the other line shouted so loud that he could hear even thou the phone was away from his ear.

Both MY and SJ were awaken fully now as they sat up staring at each other. 

Putting the receiver back to his ear SJ tried in his better mannered tone, "Sir, I think you dialed the wrong number! And you are drunk so please get home safe!"

He hung up before getting a reply.  

"Who was that?" MY's eyes were barely opened, snuggling up to him as she tried peering at the screen.

"No idea.." SJ answered as clicked onto the phone directory to see, this number has just called him 5 times in the last hour but never before. 

"hmmmm...this number looks oddly familiar" MY said in her sleepy tone... pulling a big yawn after that.

"It's okay.. he won't be disturbing us anymore..." silencing his phone and putting it face down on the table, with a light pat on her head he smiled fondly "let's go sleep.."

He fell asleep quickly but she was the wide awake one now, something was keeping her up but she couldn't figure out what.

That number looked really familiar... but she can't remember where did she saw it. 

Giving up on forcing herself to sleep she shifted to a better elevation, now at the position to see his face in full frame.

"What a handsome man..." she smiled, eyeing him from corner to corner. 

She couldn't resist but started tracing her fingers along the contours of his face and reaching forward to kiss the tip of his nose lightly when her fingers finished its job. 

He must have felt it because he is obviously smiling but he was not waking up. 

Giving him another kiss on his cheeks, his forehead down to his nose and finally on his lips. He was smiling really widely now. Pulling her back into his embrace, he asked "waeee..."

"I can't sleep...." She whispered against his neck.

He cradled her head fondly as he checked, "What do you want to do then??"

MY looked at him and blinked in anticipation but didn't give any suggestions. She was't too sure what she wanted to do either, just didn't felt like sleeping anymore.

SJ squeezed her even tighter as he whined, "Why don't you....... say you love me??..."

Giggling at his silliness, she whispered in his ears "Saranghae..." 

He smiled satisfyingly, rubbing his chin against her hair as he requested again, "Once more...."

She propped herself up, using her thumb to trace his eyebrows she looked sincerely into his eyes "I love you..." 

"Cheonsa.." he gasped, "Stop killing me with your gazee!!"

The way he was staring made her blush as she hid back into his embrace.

"My bashful bride..." He laughed as he rained kisses on her crown of her head, making her laugh even more.

And then a thought struck him! 

"Shall we head out??" he asked, sparkles obvious in his eyes.

"Now? It's past midnight.. where do you want to go??" she sounded concern but the look in her eyes tells him that she is intrigued.

"Come let's go.. let's go and you would know..." He said, getting up and pulling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter