MY World - Part 4

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's their first anniversary, and he's leaving for work. Even thou he would still be in Korea, it's still 3hours from Seoul. 

This job came at the very last hour and there wasn't much room for negotation. Weather was right, crew was available, and even the site vacant itself for the shoot, so as the lead there wasn't any reason to excuse himself from this shoot. All he could do now is to ensure that the shoot is done as quickly as possible so that he could make it back home before noon.

There was a tad of disappointment in her as she walked him to the door, but she tried keeping the smile on her face knowing that its his choice and that he was feeling as bad.

Reaching out to tidy up his coat, she bids him goodbye. He looks back with a longing gaze and sad smile before closing the door behind. 

Turning around, the house felt extremely empty today.

Letting out of a soft sigh, Minyoung wrapped her arms around herself to give herself a hug as she walk back to her bedroom. In the last few hours she experience the best of both worlds, meeting up with her long time bestie and seeing how pampered and loved they are now with the right kind of man, then being pampered by the love of her life. 

Tears suddenly welled up in her eyes, 2018 had been exceptional. 

From the start of the year where BUSTED had good reviews, allowing more people to see a different side of her. To WWWSK where she had met one of the best casting crew and made that much great memories that she almost felt like she had became Kim-Miso. Not forgetting the popularity of the show all over the world, how she experience the overwhelming love from fans all around and the awards she had won because of the role. Riding on the wave, the coming job offers after WWWSK wrapped. She never felt a better year for her career.

As for her personal life, his appearance. At the passing thought of this guy, she can't help but smile.

She could still remember the first time they met at a fashion show in Paris. He was still green, fresh in the industry while she was the leading actress in various hit dramas. Being the only two koreans invited, they were ushered into the same holding room and that was then where Big NaNa introduced him to her. 

His opening message was something she remembers to date, "Kang Yoo-mi-ssi, bangabseu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter