Game Changer 10

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJ opened the door and almost stepped in ungraciously before remembering that he was with someone. Stepping back he allows her to go forward first before stepping in quickly, eyes scanning the room.

The space was full , with chattering people and laughters but she was not in sight.

He stepped forward and nudged one of his buddies for attention, "where's she?"

"She?" His friend paused for a moment before getting his point, "Ahhh! She said she was tired so she went back to the room first!"

He nodded in concern, picking up his bag which was left in one corner he started in the direction of the room which was always allocated to him.

"Yongkyu..." A voice stopped him in his path.

Turning around to face the person who called him as she continues, "Remember what I said..."

He nodded without an expression and continued to move forward, ignoring all the mummurs among his friends who were all trying to understand what she meant by that.

Moving straight into the room he close the door behind him softly.

His eyes adjusted to the dimmed room light and light snoring which sounded through the quietness of the room. He paced towards the bed so that he could have a clearer view of her face and the usual light sleeper didn't even stir. 

"She must be exhausted" he mumbled to himself, he squated so that she could be at eye level and fell into a daze while staring at her sleeping face. He didn't really notice how much he missed this peaceful face until this moment. A smile crept his the corner of his lips naturally as he realise how blissful it is to see her sleeping.

He couldn't resist but crept close, close enough for him to kiss her lightly on the bridge of her nose. Getting a little greedy by the second, he kissed her lightly on her forehead, then reached forward to peck her on the cheeks too. 

Even thou the kisses were feathery, she obviously felt it. Opening her eyes, she smiled at him lazily and pursed her lips waiting. He drawed back without an action, not giving in to her requset he wanted to see how she would react. And just like what he was waiting for, her hands got into action and dangled in mid-air whining. 

A needy MY is what he hardly sees, but always loved to look at so he dwelled in the moment for a while before giving in to her request. But she wanted much more cause now she was tugging at him.

"Whoof" He lost his balance and fell into the bed, crushing his full weight on her. 

"Ahhhhh..." She broke off the kiss and started whining all the sudden, "Im dyinggggg"

He laughed as he rolled off quickly, not forgetting to bring her together and adjusting their position so that she was on top now, "kageoshipo (do you want me)?" 

A usual MY would smack him when he like that but she was looking at him with that gentle eyes now. That eyes which always made his heart stop, with the fringe falling off her forehead covering her face lightly and a tiny smile at the ends of her lips. The dimmed lightings of the room added to the atmosphere. He kept both arms around her waist as they stared silently at each other. 

Breaking off the silence MY chuckled as she rested her hands lightly on his chest, it a little, "Breathe Mr Park, I wouldn't want to end up needing to give you CPR."

A sharp intake of air remind him how out of breath he was as she broke into a small giggle, but he didn't care embarassing himself in front of her. Reaching out to smooth the loose strand out away so that he could have a better look at her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter