Ohana - Part 1

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She hasn't started her journey and yet she felt like packing up and going home already.

Bringing two dogs out all by herself is no child's play, especially when both of them are that hyper when they are together.

Looking at the rear mirror she was somewhat satisfied with what she has done despite being drenched in sweat now

"One quick trip to the groomer before the party! Boys, shall we?" her question fell into the silent space, laughing to herself she continued "I'm talking to myself already.. oh I miss your dad so much!"

Ruff!

A response from one of the passengers in the back seat made her jump a little but she quickly smile to calm the atmosphere down before making the drive to their usual place.

"Oh MY, you are here! Alone today?" The groomer greeted her with ever so much enthusiasm.

"Dehh.. he's got to work so I'm in charge of the party today!" MY smiled strenously as she struggled with a day bag and the leashes of both dogs, "Here! Would need you to take care of Leon while Simba goes with me for the party!"

As if hearing the upcoming question, MY quickly explained, "I'm just worried Leon get far too excited in the new place that he ends up stealing the limelight today! So...." bending down to soothe the hair behind the elder dog's ears, "Leon is going to be a good boy right?"

Leon whined a little but didn't complained much before following the groomer.

"I'm sorry baby, omma will be back by this time tomorrow to pick you up and I would make it up to you alright!" MY whispered as she stared at Leon's disappearing backview longingly. She really didn't like the idea of leaving him here while they have a family gathering but there wasn't much of a choice, she wouldn't be able to manage all these without him.

Just then the other puppy started her leg attracting her attention, "Simba.. you must be feeling bad for your brother too right? We'd see him tomorrow alright? Let today be your day shall we?"

And yes, they were heading over to his place because today is the day.

"Saengil chukahaminda, Saengil chukahaminda, saranghaneun Simba-iiii, Saengil chukahaminda!!"

She was part of the crowd singing the birthday song for Simba as she held tried to maintain a steady hand for the phone which was video-calling someone.

"Tilt the camera around, tilt the camera around!!" the voice in the phone requested anxiously as MY made her way closer to the table, "내 아기(my baby) happy birthday! Sorry Appa have to finish this fan greeting and I would be back at home in no time ok!"

Simba was busy sniffing his birthday cake, ignoring the caller totally, "개새끼 (You Boy)! Are you listening to me?"

And the whole video started vibrating as the hand holding the phone started laughing, turning the camera back to herself she said, "Simba has no interest for mobile phones obviously, he can't wait to dig into his cake so stop holding him back!"

"Aishh.. ungrateful dog! His mum is still the best..." 

MY rolled her eyes before replying "Not really, I'm going to have to hang up cause Simba would be making a mess soon and I......"

She paused, looking distracted as her eyes looked down. A set of tiny fingers was tugging onto the lower hem of her blouse and tracing the hand, a set of big round eyes were staring back at her "Imo..can I to talk to Samchoon pleaseee?"

MY immediately squated down, pulling the little girl into her arms as she held the phone way in front so that the caller could see the both of them.

"Samchooooonnn... eodisaeyo??" The little voice asked excitedly.

"Ohh...JiEun-ahh, Samchoon is working! Remember Samchoon is now on the big big screen which appa showed you a picture of the other day?" SJ explained in an elevated tone.

JiEun nodded her head earnestly. 

"Samchoon look really handsome in the picture right?" 

MY had to bite her lips to stop herself from laughing, but the little girl in her arms looked totally engaged in the conversation, "Dehhh! JiEun's Samchoon is like Kristoff!"

SJ froze for a second as his eyes darted towards MY who was now mouthing something he couldn't make up.

MY kept going on and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter