Her Pace

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy D-Day fellow shippers. #WWWSK1Anniversary party has started.
Let's get the party going!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was at the same place, same time but waiting for a different person.

A figure emerged from the doors and with the same aura she walked towards his car, did the same knock on the window twice just like how she always do and stepped into the car with a bright smile.

"Good morning!"

She takes after her mother, totally. And he could see her future.

"Morning Omeoni!"

"Sorry for calling you out this early but I thought it would be best that we finish yesterday night's conversation while it's still fresh."

"Sure! I had today off anyway..."

He had planned for one week off after the end of HPL so that they had their week worth of honeymoon before he started his Asian Tour for his upcoming movie, but since she has a 4-hour shoot today he thought he could tie up some ends of the upcoming announcements.

On his way to work his phone rung, "Can you bring me for a drive today? Just back in Seoul and it's stuffy staying in... Omma wants a breather already!"

And here he is.
He could have expected it was due to the conversation they had yesterday and he was ready to take in all.

"Shall we?" He announced.

"Let's go!" His company chirped, putting on her seatbelt.

And they drove to some cafe at the outskirts of Seoul, traffic was easy on them so they manage to get to the destination earlier than expected.

"Since it's not opened yet, shall we take a quick walk?"

"My pleasure..."

SJ grabbed a shawl at the back of the car and handed over, "Just in case it gets too windy!"

She smiled, wrapping the shawl around her shoulders she could smell the faint fragrance of her daughter in the material, "MY's?"

SJ look surprised but answered anyway, "Deh!"

"She's really afraid of the cold isn't it?" Her mum continued as they exit the car. 

"Yeah... but despite knowing that she still takes fashion before health. So her blankets, scarfs and warm packs are the basic packing list. Even her fans know that so they end up buying her many versions of it so that she could leave one at every of her common area." SJ answered absentmindedly.

"Haha.. my daughter is pampered by all of you that she's so much of a princess already!" Her mum continued, sounding slightly displeased, "You guys should really let her be more independent!"

SJ stopped in his tracks, did he say something wrong? 

"Joking!!...." She laughed, "I'm glad that she has so many people loving her."

He loosen up.

That mood shifted suddenly he thought he heard a silent sigh, "All these didn't come easy..."

Both of them fell into silence, absorbing the last words which were lingering in the air.

All these didn't come easy...

Yeah, he knows that. That's basically why he has been cradling her.

"She's the best kind of daughter I could ever ask for.." Her mum said, looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter