Game Changer 9

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NAE YEOJA!!" He exclaimed, raising her hands up in the air as if celebrating a landmark victory.

She looked at the ground in embarassment as he continued to celebrate by jumping on the spot, this guy's childish tactics are always so unexpected. But what was making her uneasy wasn't the point that SJ's exaggerating movements, it was the chilling silence from the group.

Looking up she noticed, they were staring at them. No.. feels like they were staring through them.

MY gave SJ a tug, getting his attention as he finally notice the atmosphere. And just as they were turning to find out what his friends were looking at, a soft voice sounded, "You're back!"

The owner of the soft voice was a lady with as soft features, and these features were oddly familiar... she seemed to have saw her somewhere before.

"A-ra...oraenmanida!"

"Hrng... fancy for you to say. You don't bother visiting us at all!" 

MY continued to study their interactions, trying really hard to recall where she saw this person before. But just before she could spend any more time finding out the background of this lady someone grabbed onto her shoulders and ushered her away.

The duo were suddenly dragged apart, SJ was surprised too when she suddenly let go of his hands. 

"Ya...what..." He tried following them but another friend forced him to stand still, "You two need some catching up!" 

"We'd take good care of MY..." were the last words as his friend ran away with the group.

Left in the open space were the two who were looking at each other awkwardly. SJ stared at the ground blankly as he started to kicking the sand and taking deep breaths, he never thought to be caught in this situation.

"Shall we.. take a walk?" 

SJ looked around before nodding his head in agreement.

***IN THE CABIN***

MY sat really upright as she eyeballed the whole table full of guys who were all staring at her without a word. Some had this smile which was making her feel really uneasy while others were just staring with their jaws wide open.

They have had one round of introduction and MY was still trying to match every name to their face but she wasn't very good with names to begin with. Picking up her tea she took a small sip before sighing out loud. 

"Is there something wrong with the tea?" one of the guys asked immediately.

MY stared at him trying her best to hide the fact that she forgot what his name was.

"Do you not like it?" He asked again with a concerend face and the whole table tensed up. One of them even got up from his chair and rushed forward with a fresh cup of water. 

"No no no..." MY put down her cup and shook her heard earnestly as she received the cup of water, "Thank you but the tea is really nice... I was just thinking a little too loudly!"

"Oh.. lucky..." and the whole table relaxed.

"What were you thinking about?" One of his friend asked following her statement.

"Just... that you guys have a really nice hangout place! I really feel at home upon entering..." MY made something up along the way.

"Yes yes.. we came here during our freshmen's orientation. And from then we very much stuck to each other and made it a point to return every year since then!" One guy explained.

"Oh that's very nice... it's rare that you stick to the friends you meet at orientation, you usually get closer to the ones in your class!" MY was clearly interested in this conversation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter