Their Private Life - Part 2

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was okay he thought to himself as he made his way to the brightly lit room at the end of the alley.

"Park Minyoung Miso's Waiting Room"

He smiled at the manually edited signage indication on the slightly ajar door, another sign of success in her career. Ever since the broadcast of WWWSK the charms of her smile is so widely known now that everyone started calling her Miso instead of Minyoung. 

Light chatters and occasional laughters floated out from the room, just like how he remembered as well. During the filming days he was amused at how much energy she had regardless of the hour. And thats why filming with her was at such ease and comfort.

And what's that.. ahh.. the aroma of coffee. Seems like Cafe de Minyoung is out again, his girlfriend makes one of the best americano which was always brewing and ready during their break!

Oh those days... He shaked his head as he smiled to himself, wondering how long more would he be "looking back".

Oh. 

Opening the door, he was immediately snapped back to reality. It is definitely no longer his team.

At first glance he could not recognize a single person in the room, he could not believe his eyes and took a second take at the signage on the door, it does read "Park MiSo" but where is everyone? 

Just as he was figuring out what's going on, someone greeted "Park Seojoon-ssi!"

And all at once, the room went silent. Rooted to the ground, he felt his energy drain instantly. That was definitely awkward.

Just before he decided to retreat his advance and make a beeline towards his car, he heard a low voice beckoning, "Come on in!!" 

Following the source of the sound, he is now facing his "rival", who seems to, from the cup in his hand, be in the middle of enjoying his coffee.

What's this feeling.

He brushed away all the inner voices and straightened up, this is not a time to be rude he told himself as he made his way forward.

"Kim Jaewook, Cheoeum Boebgessseubnida!" still holding his coffee in one hand, the other stretched out to introduce himself. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter