The Trip - Final

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He hurried into the cab and quickly mentioned the address, "Please hurry up." 

He shifted in his seat as he locked and unlocked his phone constantly, tapping his feet anxiously. 

Nervous was an understatement, he was worried. It has 3 days of silence and these are the moments when one would say I rather you are screaming at me. 

That was the last message between them, and that was dated 13 February.

"Hyung wants to bring me around London, would be stayng slightly longer. Have changed my flight till Feb 20. See you then <3"

And her answer was just a simple, "okay?"

It wasn't the usual her, she would usually ask where he was heading and participate actively in his daily itinerary. 

But this time round, regardless of the photos, all his interactions have been ignored. It was later that day he learned from KeunMi that she managed to change her interviews and had staying in Seoul until 4pm on the day, and it was only then did he realise what had went wrong.

And it was too late.

Even if he did own a rocket, she would have left the country by the time he arrives.

He did consider flying straight to Taiwan to give her a surprise, but knowing her, that was probably not a good move.

But who knows weather played him out and his flight was delayed, now he is again arriving back home after her. 

It was almost midnight when he arrived at her place, standing in front of her door now contemplating his next move.

Taking a deep breath, he dialed her number.

Had she slept yet?

Five rings went past, and he was about to give up when the line connected.

"Yeoboseyo?" He tried.

But the other side of the line remained silent. 

He sighed into the phone, kicking the ground lightly and thinking what was going to happen next. His heart was really heavy by then, not knowing what to do but feeling the need to really do something then.

"If you have nothing to say I'm going to hang up the phone..." her voice pierced through the silence and stabbed through his chest.

"Wait wait wait..." He anxiously replied, counting his breath thinking if this was the right way to phrase his words, "I'm back..."

"Okay" the receiver replied swiftly, "Can I hang up now?"

"Hold on...." Her tone was really giving him the chills as he anxiously walked towards her door bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter