Believe what you see - FINAL

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning" she announced, with a big fresh smile spread across her face.

"Good morning..."  He replied as he reached forward to tidy her hair, smiling gently. 

A sense of warm rushed through her, this was the smile which kept her going these days. Nevermind the long hours, nevermind the critics and nevermind the  setbacks. Everytime he smiles it makes her feel like she had the strength to fight another few battles.

"Dahaenghi" she look relieved as she reached out to contour his face, this handsome face, she hasn't seen for almost 3 days.

The last time she saw him, he wasn't too well. He caught a cold due to the rapidly changing weather and was coughing away when she got home. For that he refused her entry into the guest room where he was bunking in for that night. She forced her way through and begged for a hug, which wasn't too much like a hug because he was covering his mouth with his hands the whole time. He refused to touch her and held onto his breath for fear that he might pass on the germs to her. 

It was more like a one-sided kind of love and she had to pull herself away quickly because he was almost out of air. 

So now she's relieved, thankful that he seems to have regain all his energy. She really wanted to keep looking at him for as long as she can, but at this moment she felt that he was able to see through her. She quickly hide into his embrace and refused to have any other eye contact. 

Holding her close, he couldn't help but give out a sigh. Her frame felt really tiny today. He knows that she has been trying to keep to her weight to portray the best image in office wears, but due to the tight schedule her weight continued to drop. From her eyes it was obvious that she wasn't getting enough sleep, and holding her now confirms his concern that she wasn't eating enough either.

She knew why he was sighing, but she didn't dare face him now. Sensing her reluctance, his breaths got heavier. 

These days had really been tough, for the both of them. 

She had received the offer while they were wrapping Secretary Kim. They were both concern, concerned if it was too soon to take on another romantic comedy, concern if it would be too taxing on her, concern about the script, concern about the uncertainty. There were a lot of red lights, but he could see that interest in her eyes too.

She was intrigued.

SeoDeokMi was giving her the chance to fully understand her fans. She made a pact with her fans that she would do her best to really know them, to be closer to them and this was a perfect chance. Plus the setting was in the museum. Anything to do with art is an all-go for her. 

For that they agreed that she should give it a try. And since she has already set her foot in why not do her best.

Her best, is always the extreme. In good light you could say that she is a perfectionist, a workaholic, a professional. But as her boyfriend, he sometimes hope that she didn't take everything so personally. 

These days, with the little time they had to interact, he sometimes feel that he doesn't know this woman. 

Like the first day when she came home i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter