My VitaMin

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CUT!"

Park Seojoon had spend the last 36hours working. After completing the fansigning for Jillstuart, he quickly rushed down for the filming for his upcoming movie. As much as he is loving his job, the travelling load is eating into his energy level.

"Ok! Sulgaehaeso..2hours break and we're see you guys at the next location." 

"Sulgahaeso.. I wonder what my sulgahaeso is doing." Seojoon thought to himself as he bowed to his camera crew while making his way back to his van. He's definitely missing his lady. 

But something else was missing, his crew. Seojoon started looking around for his make-up artist and his manager, but no one seems to be in sight. He was hungry and really tired, but he can't be bothered now. The director said that there is only 2 hours and between food and sleep, he chose the latter. He really need some decent sleep now. 

Walking back to his black van alone, he was luckily that it was left unlocked. Seojoon quickly climbed into his seats and closed his eyes, a few deep breaths he fell asleep almost immediately. 

Then his nose twitched, was he dreaming? He smell something familiar, with his eyes still closed he took a deep breath, that's his favourite combination, a great mix between his favourite food and his favourite woman.

With that thought he smile, and something touched his lips.

"Ahhh!!" A voice broke the silence. 

His eyes fluttered open and there. His perfect image.

"Ahhh haeba!"

His eyes smiled as he open his mouth to be fed. Just the two things he was missing.

The image moved, looking down to the food and preparing his next mouthfull. Instinctly he stretched his hand forward and pulling that image right into his lap.

"YA! You might spill this!" That image spoke.

"Been 3 years, haven't you gotten used to this?" Seojoon stared at his view with his mischievous smile while securing his arms right around her small frame. 

She stares back,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter