Ninth Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Room 512 is Kyungsoo’s private room provided by SM. Each of EXO members has their own personal space but they rarely use it as they spend most of their time practising together in a larger space. Sometimes they just randomly use any members’ room to practice that day. Most of the members use it for their personal schedules where they got meetings or discussions with their managers. 


Today, Kyungsoo is alone by himself in his room. He is studying the script for the upcoming movie that will start filming next month. The storyline is so interesting that Kyungsoo couldn’t turn it down after reading the scenario given to him. It’s about a detective who is paid to look for his unknown family members that he is not aware of their existences. It’s actually the first time he tries a thriller mystery genre movie, that’s why he is so excited and nervous at the same time.


He writes every needed notes on each lines that he thinks necessary. He always does that to make sure he got the suitable emotions when delivering the lines. He wants it to be natural and impactful. He prepares a lot this time too. Few appointments with real detectives are made for him to study more about his character. He already met with a few of them. He is going to meet with some of them next week. He is supposed to meet with one today, but the detective has a sudden urgency that the appointment needs to be delayed to next week. Since he got nothing much to do today, he decides to just spend his time memorizing the lines. 


He is surprised to see the open door. Ahn So Ra is standing there smiling before closing the door. “Oppa? What are you doing? Are you busy?” She waves at him with an exciting smile. Kyungsoo stands up and is again surprised when Ahn So Ra suddenly wraps him in a very tight hug. “I missed you oppa. Don’t you miss me? It’s been a while since the last time we got to spend our time together.” She says resting her head on his built chest. Kyungsoo has been working out for the sake of his character. His sacrifice. Everyone knows how he hates sweating so much. He pats So Ra’s head and just let her hugs him for a while. “Aigoo. This poor little girl. I am so sorry. I’ve been so busy, I didn’t even have time to see my family. What are you doing here? I thought you’re busy today. You have a shooting today, right? Are you done?” Kyungsoo asks slightly pushing her so that she will let him go. It’s uncomfortable talking while being wrapped in a tight hug like that. 


“No, the shooting starts in the afternoon. I just finished filming for a chocolate CF. So I have a 3 hours break right now. That’s why I am here. I want to spend some time with you. I feel like you’ve been neglecting me lately. Are you seeing someone? You better not.” She says all sulky. “What nonsense are you talking about? Come have a seat. You must be really tired. Do you want to drink something?” He asks trying to avoid any further unneeded questions. “Do you have beer?” She asks bluntly. “It’s still early So Ra ya. I think you need to cut off your alcohol intake. Here, drink this apple juice.” So ra reluctantly accepts that juice. “Alright! But I am not a baby, I can drink whatever I want. You don’t have to remind me about that.” She says to him. Kyungsoo takes a seat in front of her with another apple juice in his hand. “I know. I am sorry, okay? I am just worried about your health. With a busy schedule, you need to look at what you consume, so that you won’t easily get sick. You need nutritious and healthy foods.” 


So Ra stands up and moves closer to Kyungsoo before sitting on his laps. Kyungsoo is shocked with the brave So Ra. She never acted this way before. She normally doesn’t act this way. She is aware of how Kyungsoo is uncomfortable with unnecessary skinships. “I didn’t know that my boyfriend is so worried about me. You sure care a lot about me, oppa. You’re so sweet. I am so lucky to be your girl.” She says while resting her head on his. She intentionally wear a y short dress today, she wants to seduce him. She wants to make him falls for her y side. 


Kyungsoo tries to unlock her hands wrapping around his neck tightly. He feels like fainting. She is so close to him that he can literally feel her heart beats. “So Ra, what are you doing? I don’t like this. I told you before. Have you forgot? Get back to your seat. Quick! Let me go.” Kyungsoo orders her to stop. “No, oppa. Please just let me do this for a few minutes. I missed you a lot. I just want to hold you. I didn’t mean to do anything.” She lies to him. She actually got a plan done. She needs to stay on his laps until that thing happens. “So Ra, please. I don’t want to push you. I don’t want to hurt you. Please, let me go. This is wrong!” He says it to her when suddenly someone knocks on the door and opens it a second later. A big black file falls on the floor making a loud noise. Lyn is standing there with a blushed face. She is in a huge shock to see a girl on her husband’s laps. Seungjae and Jeongmin look at different angles avoiding Kyungsoo’s eyes. They are no longer alone in the room.


“What the hell are you guys doing in my boyfriend’s private room? Don’t you know what privacy is?” Shouts So Ra trying to stand from Kyungsoo’s laps. Kyungsoo is still sitting. He feels so dumbfounded still looking at his wife. “I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. I am just..” Lyns says while assembling all the papers come out from the fallen file. “Well at least, can’t you knock first? You’re so rude, girl!” So Ra obviously heard the knock but she acts as if she didn’t. Trying her hardest to put the blame on her. She wants Kyungsoo to scold her too. Kyungsoo finally stands up trying to tidy his messed up shirt. “Move So Ra.”  So Ra moves with a pouting mouth. She is disappointed when Kyungsoo doesn’t say anything with the whole situation. Leave alone the scolding part.


Kyungsoo clears his throat. “What are you guys doing here in my room? What brought you here?” Kyungsoo asks looking straight at Lyn who is holding the big file. Seungjae takes it away from her to let her talk comfortably. “Emm, aren’t we supposed to have a discussion here at 1pm?” She asks. So Ra smirks upon hearing the silly question. “What? Discussion? Are you kidding me? Is this a prank or what? I am not even informed that I’ll have a discussion today in my private room.” Kyungsoo asks in disbelief. “I received a message early this morning informing me about the urgent meeting. I thought that it is about your solo activities that’s why it is held here in you private room.” Lyn explains to him. Kyungsoo moves to his desk, grabs his phone and calls Jae Rin right away. He looks at Lyn. “Thanks noona.” He says to Jae Rin before ending the short call. “There is no meetings nor discussions scheduled for me today. No nothing.” He tells them. Lyn looks confused. Ahn So Ra is smiling widely. It looks like her plan for today is a successful one though she fails to seduce Kyungsoo earlier. Seungjae and Jeongmin realise at the sudden change of So Ra’s expression. They look at each other communicating via their eyes. They can smell something is definitely wrong. “Princess, let’s go. It must be a wrong message you received. Let’s get back to your office.” Says Jeongmin. “Princess? Haha. Blekk!” Ahn So Ra makes a vomit gesture. ‘Princess? She really suits that nickname. My princess.’ Kyungsoo whispers to himself smiling. 


“Okay! Let’s go. I am so sorry Kyungsoo ssi. Ahn So ra ssi.” She turns away to leave. “Wait!” Says Kyungsoo stopping them from leaving. Lyn freezes on the spot lifting her left eyebrow asking. “Stay here. So Ra, could you please leave now? Go rest, okay? You have a shooting to do later, right? I got something to discuss with them.” He explains to his girlfriend. “What? Are you kidding me? You’re supposed to ask them to leave. Not me!” She refu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter