Twenty Third Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lyn is in the kitchen. She is cooking some Kimchi fried rice for everyone. She wants to feed the members more as the left dishes won’t be enough for those energetic men who are now grilling some samgyeopsal for themselves. All of the guests have left and there are only the EXO members are here. It is their time to have their own party. Both Mr Do and Mrs Do are happily enjoying their time with them in the balcony. Mrs Do wanted to help Lyn but she refused and just asked her to get some rests. Plus she is fine by herself. She is making some Dwenjang Jjigae (bean paste stew) to accompany the fried rice. She is about to scoop the ready fried rice into a big bowl when Kyungsoo joins her in the kitchen. “Is there anything that I can help you with? I know this is kind of late as you’re almost done here. I am sorry I didn’t accompany you here. I was busy talking with them.” He says to his wife who is smiling listening to him. “It’s okay. I am fine. Could you please bring that pot to the front? It’s hot, please be careful. Here, you can use these gloves. I’ll bring the fried rice out after this.” She asks him for a help and gives him the gloves. He moves to where the pot is but he changes his direction. He goes to Lyn instead. He stands in front of the busy wife. “Thank you.” He says to her. Lyn is confused. “For?” She asks. “Everything. I really appreciate it.” He says before bending down and he plants a kiss on her lips for a few seconds. Lyn is again surprised. Since she is occupied with the bowl and the spoon, she just stays still. She is still not used to being kissed right there on the lips. She gulps. “And thanks for this.” He touches her lips. He then quickly leaves the kitchen with the pot. Lyn is speechless. ‘I thought he did that because he just wanted to show to those people that we are a normal couple. Now that he did again without any audience, what should I do now? And is he okay?’ She thinks while touching her lips. ‘It was the third kiss in one day. Should I just give up and stop counting now?’ She says to herself while washing the pan she used to cook earlier.

 

 

Bringing along a big bowl of fried rice, all EXO members are looking at her with shining eyes. “I am sorry for making you guys wait this long. Here you go.” She puts it on the table and takes a seat next to her mother in law. “You’re not eating omeonim?” She asks her. “I am still full. I ate a lot with your abeonim earlier. How about you?” She asks looking at her pretty dauther in law. Her guests kept on complimenting how beautiful she was. Everyone asked where they met her and how she ended up marring Kyungsoo. They told them that they are lucky to have a very well mannered beautiful daungter in law like Lyn. Both her and her husband agreed to that one fact. This girl is definitely special. They are lucky to have found one through Kyungsoo. “She is eating with me.” Kyungsoo who just sat next to Lyn shows his mother the plate he is holding. Lyn is surprised because she doesn’t ask him to bring her something to eat. “I don’t know my son is such a romantic husband.” She says to her son. “Lyn, eat with your husband and stay put. You have worked hard from the morning. Now let Seungsoo do the hard work. He is staying here tonight. He is not working tomorrow. Let’s leave him with the cleaning.” Mrs Do says to her before leaving the couple with her husband. They want to see the boys first before going to their room. They are exhausted. “Now say aaahhhh.” Kyungsoo says to her. Lyn looks at the spoon in front of . She slowly opens . “I can eat by myself Kyungsoo ssi.” She says to him. “I know. But I still want to feed you.” He calmly answers while feeding himself with the same spoon. She only looks at this weird side of her husband. They finish the whole plate without talking much. They solely focus on eating.

 

 

“Are you okay Lyn?” Kyungsoo asks his quiet wife. ‘Is she mad at me for kissing her earlier?’ That is the only thing in his mind. The only possible crime that he did to her which can lead to this is stealing her kisses. She looks at him. She nods with a smile. “I am okay. I am just tired I think. I talked a lot today. It is not that I was forced to but talking to new people is fun. I am sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable seeing this side of me.” She replies. He lets a breath out slowly. “I thought you were mad at me that was why you’re not talking.” He says being honest. She looks at him with a confused expression. “Why should I get mad at you? What did you do?” She asks telling him there is nothing to be mad at. “I kissed you. Isn’t that enough to make you angry at me?” He says to her. She is surprised at how blunt he is. She looks at him. ‘Oh, he thought that I was angry at him because of that.’ She thinks to herself seeing how worried he looks. “It is true that I have never experienced that before. That was the first time. I am not sure what to feel actually. Should I be mad at my husband who kissed his own wife? I don’t see the logic there.” She calmly answers. Kyungsoo then smiles listening to her innocent answer. “So you’re not mad at me for suddenly stealing your kiss?” He asks. She shakes her head. “You were not stealing. It is yours. Now that I think about it I think I should be glad that my first kiss is taken by my own husband. Don’t you think so?” She sincerely shares her thought. ‘Oh God, what have I done to get a wonderful wife like this?’ He says to himself while touching her face. She only smiles looking at her husband who is looking at her.

 

 

“Chanyeol aa. Look over there. Do you think Kyungsoo is pretending?” Baekhyun asks Chanyeol who is sitting next to him. He doesn’t get any answers. He looks to his side. ‘No wonder I got no response. He is busy taking pictures of the couple. He can be a successful stalker if one day he gives up being a singer.’ Baekhyun says to himself shaking his head. Chanyeol then puts his camera away. “I think this time Kyungsoo is being himself. Just look at the way he looks at Lyn noona. That is not acting. Why would he act in front of us? Plus we can see his sincerity that he has been hiding for the past year. I hope this time he appreciates her as much as he supposed to. Lyn noona is a very nice girl. I can’t bear to see her being hurted by my own friend. She deserves to be happy and that Ahn So Ra can leave the picture now.” He says to Baekhyun looking at the couple. He nods. “I don’t know why I can’t accept her in our life. You know like we have always been supportive when some of us are dating but we never support Kyungsoo’s relationship with So Ra. When I think about it, it is kind of funny how she is someone from our own company but she doesn’t feel like one. Look at how easy we accept Kyungsoo’s marriage with Lyn noona. Don’t you think it is weird? We never knew who Lyn noona was yet it was not hard to be this close with her. It feels like we have known her for years. She is very comfortable be around with.” Baekhyun says to Chanyeol. He nods to what Baekhyun just said. He actually forgot that he had seen Lyn somewhere before. He even witnessed something that happened between Kyungsoo and Lyn long before they were married. He forgot this all. If only he remembered, he won’t waste his time guessing if Kyungsoo is being real or not. He would know everything very clearly.

 

 

“Okay Kyungsoo ya, it’s time for us to leave now. Noh hyung already called me. He will be here in 10 minutes. Thanks for inviting us to your family party. It has been a while we got to join a party like this. You sure know it yourself. Please tell your parents we say thank you. They must be super tired. And Seungsoo hyung, thanks for trusting us making the surprise for this two. It was a successful one. We’ll see you in the company Kyungsoo ya.” Suho says to them. “Thank you so much for today guys. You should be resting today but you joined the party and didn’t leave until now. Thanks for helping out. I really appreciate it. I will buy you dinner.” Kyungsoo says to them. “Noona, could you please make me the bread pudding? I only got to taste it a little.” Sehun says to Lyn. She smiles. “Of course, I’ll bake one for you and bring it to the company. Okay?” She replies to him. “Yeayyy! Thanks noona. You’re the best!” He says with a very excited tone. “Kyungsoo ya, I will pass the pictures to you. I sure took so many pictures today and it was fun. I didn’t get to use this camera that often.” Chanyeol says to Kyungsoo. He smiles. “It will be a very good memory for my parents. Thanks Yeol aa.” He pats Chanyeol’s back. “Have a wonderful marriage you two. Please take good care of my twin sister.” Baekhyun says to Kyungsoo referring to the same birth date they share. He purposely says that while Seungsoo is around so he won’t say anything to him. “I will.” Kyungsoo pulls Lyn into his arms. Lyn only smiles. “Let me take this beautiful picture.” Chanyeol is ready to snap more pictures. The couple just smiles looking at the camera. “Thanks guys for helping us out today. Thanks for the surprise. Thanks for treating Jae Ran very well. She sent me a long text telling me how happy she was. You guys made her dream come true. Get a good rest later.” Lyn says to them. “You guys, let’s go. Noh hyung must be waiting already. We’ll get going first. Bye!” Xiumin says to them. They all leave one by one.

 

 

“Okay you two. Go get some rests now.” Seungsoo gestures them to leave to their bedroom now. “Hyung, this is too much work. Let me help you. Lyn, you can go and rest first.” Kyungsoo says to Lyn. She shakes her head. “The more people doing the cleaning, the faster it will be done. You guys clean the balcony and here in the living room. I’ll clean the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter