First Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Omeoni, Abeoji..Hyung.." called Kyungsoo during their dinner date that weekend.

Everybody stopped eating and gave him their full attention. Giving the ‘yes?’ eyes. 
"I am going to get married soon.." said Kyungsoo out of nowhere.

His mom was like "Really?" with her round eyes. 

His brother was like “What are you talking about bro..? Am I missing something here?” 
His dad didn’t react to him. He looked so calm as if it was just an usual news. It’s the usual reaction given by him. He looked as if it’s nothing while in fact, he was actually calculating inside.

Mrs Do looked so happy. It’s the news that she had been waiting for so long. She really wants to have grandchildren. Every time she goes to a meeting with her friends, they keep on talking about their grandkids. Like how adorable they are. How naughty they are at times and most importantly, how much fun they have spending time with the little angels. She thought that she would never have the chance to be a grandmother as both of her sons are so busy with their work. But her main reason was something else. She was beyond happy.

The eldest son, Do Seungsoo owns a company and he is such a very dedicated young man. She knows that he loves his parents so much that he will make sure every needs and money are well provided. He will ask if they need anything like almost everyday. She is so thankful to have a son like that. He lives nearby because he wants to always be there if there is any unwanted emergency. 

As the youngest, Do Kyungsoo works as a celebrity, it won’t be easy for him to come and visit them whenever he wants to. He is a member of EXO the well known Kpop idols and now is also busy acting in dramas and movies. She is so happy that he managed to achieve his dream. She still remembers how Kyungsoo as a little boy always said to her that one day, the whole family would see him on TV. And they really did. He was such a bubbly cute young boy, just like his brother but as he got older, he became more reserved and quiet.

Her two sons are so close with each other. They are like best friends. They never really fight. Even as little kids. Seungsoo would always protect Kyungsoo and care for him a lot. Kyungsoo always looked up at him. He would want to go to the same class with his brother which was impossible as he is 5 years younger than him. It was funny how he would cry every single mornings begging the class teacher to allow him stay there. And he would automatically stopped crying as if he never did when she said yes. Such an actor. But of course, he was only allowed to do so for a few times. Rule is still rule. It needs to be followed. 

Kyungsoo was so happy when he was allowed to complete his 2 years mandatory military services along with his brother which was earlier than other males his age. He said that it was better for them to leave for the service together, so that they would be back together. Mr Do and Mrs Do thought it was a great idea too. The truth was, he didn’t want to be left alone without his brother. That’s how much he loves his brother. Even as an adult now, they talk to each other frequently. Most of the topics relate to their parents and works.

Both of her kids are so busy with their career.  She is glad that they are successful in their own fields. She feels like their role as parents are done good enough. She and Mr Do always talk about their kids over a cup of coffee. Like how they were worried about them. They did whatever they could to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter