Thirty Fifth Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lyn arrives at the apartment at 10.32pm. She keys in the passcode and opens the door. She is surprised to see how bright inside the apartment is. ‘Did I leave the lights on this morning?’ She asks herself. She slowly takes off her shoes and goes inside. ‘Wait a minute. Are there intruders here? I shouldn’t have entered the apartment without any help. I better leave now.’ She turns back and she is on her way to the door to leave when someone talks to her. “Where are you going?” She hears a voice asking her. It is so surprising. She holds onto her stomach. She carefully turns to see who that person is. “Kyungsoo ssi?” She asks an obvious question. Standing in front of her is her husband in a bathrobe with his wet hair. He must be coming out from the shower in a hurry. ‘Am I dreaming?’ She asks herself. She doesn’t even remember when the last time she had a company in this apartment is. “Where have you been this late? Where did you go? Jeongmin hyung told me that you took a half day off today. But when I arrived home few hours ago you were nowhere to be seen. I tried to call you but I could not reach you. Where is your phone? What happened to you? What is going on?” Lyn doesn’t say anything. She is just standing there looking at her husband blankly. She doesn’t know what to feel after more than a month left alone. She is confused.

 

 

Kyungsoo comes closer standing in front of his wife who doesn’t react to everything that he said. He starts to feel worried. “Are you okay?” That one question makes Lyn bursts into tears. She starts to cry very hard. The sound of her crying breaks Kyungsoo’s heart. ‘OMG! What have I done to my wife?’ Kyungsoo grabs Lyn’s two hands. “Lyn, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I am not mad at you. I am just worried. That is why I asked you so many questions. I am so sorry sweetheart.” He says wiping her fallen tears. But Lyn doesn’t stop crying. She keeps on crying. He doesn’t know what to do. He pulls her into his arms and holds her tight. “I am so sorry Lyn. I am so sorry.” He keeps on apologizing while kissing her covered head. Lyn hugs him tight. She cries her heart out. She knows how confused Kyungsoo is but she really needs someone to hold her right now. She has been holding back the tears for a whole day and it is time to let them go. She is so thankful that he is here tonight. They stay that way for a quite long time. Kyungsoo doesn’t let go. So does Lyn. When she is done crying, she looks at her husband. “I am sorry I ruined your bathrobe.” She says to him. He smiles at her and he shakes his head slowly. “It’s okay. Why are you crying? Did something happen?” He asks holding her face with his right hand and holding her waist with his left. She looks at her husband’s beautiful worried eyes. She shakes her head. “Nothing happened. It is just that seeing you again tonight reminds me of your parents that I didn’t get to see for the past two months. I missed them a lot. Other than that, I am all good.” She smiles hoping that he will accept her answer without any coming questions.

 

 

Looking at his sad looking wife, Kyungsoo realises how much he misses her. It has been more than two months since he could hold her freely like right now. He keeps looking at the beautiful eyes. Lyn is also staring at her husband. ‘How am I going to share the heart breaking news to you when I already know how much you love me? Living like this is tiring enough. What would you feel when you know that this girl is going to leave you forever? I am sorry that I chose to keep it a secret so that you won’t feel the unnecessary pain. I am going to leave quietly, Kyungsoo ssi.’ She says that in her heart looking at her husband. Kyungsoo is touching her face. It starts from her beautiful pair of eyes, she closes them for a while. He then moves to touch Lyn’s pretty nose. He stops for a while before taking a breath staring at the plump lips she has. He gulps. It looks like he is mesmerized seeing her in front of him. She can see how Kyungsoo is coming closer. She doesn’t get to react when she feels that her lips are stolen again. This time, she can surely feel the endless love for her. She closes her eyes letting Kyungsoo does the job. She responds to it in a better way this time. He slowly pushes her to the wall and keeps on kissing her. He doesn’t want to let go. He can’t control himself tonight. He doesn’t want to hold back. He missed her too much for him to stop now. Lyn doesn’t seem to push him away giving him the way to do anything he wants. She doesn’t even realize when Kyungsoo unpins her shawls. Her long hair is let go now. She only realises something when Kyungsoo has started to her blouse exposing her fair skin. She can feel his warm touch on her body directly without anything in between.

 

 

Lyn tries to stop Kyungsoo who is kissing her neck passionately. She is so sure that he is leaving something there feeling how he is planting his lips on it. His hands are travelling everywhere touching her body. “Kyungsoo ssi? We can’t do this.” She tries to push him. He looks so surprised after feeling the sudden push. “We’re married. You’re my wife. I am your husband. Why can’t we do it? Are you scared that I won’t be responsible?” He asks looking at her eyes and tries to kiss her again. She shakes her head stopping him. “No.” Kyungsoo is confused. “You’re not ready?” He asks her again. She shakes her head again. “No, it is not that I am not ready or something like that.” She replies. “So why did you stop me?” He demands for an answer. He looks so disappointed. “I am on my period right now. That is why I stopped you. We can’t do it tonight.” She finally tells him why. He now looks more relax. It seems like he suddenly remembers something. “Yeah, right. Today is 6th. That time of the month, how can I forget that? I am sorry.” He says to her touching her face. Lyn shakes her head and she smiles at him. “I am sorry.” She apologizes. “No, it is okay. It’s not your fault. It is my fault for not asking first. It is fine. But kissing is okay, right?” He asks as it is their first time to experience it. Lyn laughs. “Yeah, kissing is okay. Don’t worry about that Kyungsoo ssi.” Lyn answers touching her hair. She then buttons up the blause she is wearing covering the visible skin before hugging Kyungsoo tight. “Lyn, you’re not helping me here.” He says to her sending a signal that he starts to feel something again. She lets him go. “I am sorry.” She then plants a small kiss on his lips before picking up her shawl on the floor. Kyungsoo is frozen. Lyn realizes that. “Should I kiss you again for you to start moving again?” She asks teasing him. “Yeah.” He pulls her towards him and kisses her again. This time it is not as wild as before as he can control himself right now.

 

 

“Kyungsoo ssi, your hair is still wet. Let me dry it for you. You will end up with cold if you let it be.” Lyn offers her help. She grabs a towel and starts wiping his hair. Kyungsoo is sitting on the sofa with Lyn standing in front of him focussing on his hair. She switches on the hair dryer and starts drying her husband’s hair. Few minutes later, she is done. Kyungsoo pulls her and Lyn ends up sitting on his laps. “Thank you.” He says to her. She looks at her husband. She nods with a smile. His hand is on her waist holding her so that she won’t fall. “Have you eaten?” He asks while playing with her beautiful long hair. She doesn’t answer it right away because she actually skips her lunch unknowingly today. He realizes that. “What was the last thing coming inside here?” He touches her stomach. “Emm, goguma. About an hour ago.” She answers. “And before that, did you eat something?” He asks again. He knows that something is off somewhere looking at how hesitant she is. “I ate chicken porridge for breakfast.” She answers. “And that was it?” He asks in disbelief. She nods. “Aigoo. Let me cook you something. Go wash yourself. We’ll eat the late dinner together.” He suggests. Lyn nods and tries to get up. She fails as Kyungsoo is pulling her into a tight hug again before letting her go. She leaves for her bedroom.

 

 

Kyungsoo wears his pyjama and goes to the kitchen to start cooking. He decides to cook some Kimchi fried rice with a simple seaweed tofu soup. While waiting for the soup to be ready, he starts thinking about what happened earlier in the living room. He shakes his head and he smiles by himself. ‘Lyn didn’t seem to be surprised with what I did. But I am so sure that she didn’t expect that from me but still she was so cute just letting me do everything that I wanted. I made the right choice coming here tonight. Only God knows how much I missed her. It is so torturing how I could see her in the company but not being able to lay my hand on her. I am thankful that she is all good now. And she is no longer awkward to be with me. Just look at how she cheekily kissed me earlier. There is a lot about you that I need to know Lyn. You have lots of surprises.’ He says to himself before continue cooking. He sets the the dining table and waits for his wife. “I am sorry for making you wait.” Lyn is in her black pyjama. She doesn’t wear her normal night gown because she doesn’t want to torture Kyungsoo. He puts his phone on the table and looks at her. “What happened to your neck? Why is it so red?” He asks looking at her neck. “This one?” She points at her neck. She stares at him sending a signal that he was the one who did that to her. “Love bites? Aigoo. That is so red. I am sorry. I was out of control earlier.” He says to her with an awkward smile on his face. “It’s okay. No one would see it.” She is referring to she wears clothes that cover her body from top to bottom so no one can see the love bites left by him. “Stop looking at it. Shall we eat now?” Lyn is embarrassed to see how Kyungsoo is staring at the marks on her neck he left. She was shocked to see those marks when she was in her bathroom earlier. She thought that it was some kind of allergy reaction or something. She got panicked but then she remembered what happened earlier. She starts to calm down.

 

 

you want to drink something Kyungsoo ssi?” Lyn asks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter