Fifty Third Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been two weeks since Lyn woke up from the long sleep. Days have passed but for her, everything still seems to be a dream. When she thinks about it again, it doesn’t feel real. Even to Kyungsoo, to be given another chance living together in their apartment again without worrying about anything is such a big gift for him. He feels so relief because finally he can treat his wife like his own without having to keep anything a secret from her anymore. He has been showing his affection and love for her every single day through his never ending skinships or sometimes through text messages and calls when he is busy with his schedules. Lyn has been spending most of her time in the apartment all by herself because he needs to leave for work early in the morning and only goes home when it is already past midnight. Sometimes he needs to stay in their dorm and he needs to leave Lyn behind. Though Kyungsoo suggested for her to stay with her family next to his parents’ home, she rejected the idea because she wants to be at their own home. No, they don’t live fully like other married couple yet. Kyungsoo is giving her time and space to fully accept him as her husband before they move to another level of their relationship. Honestly she is still trying to fall in love with her own husband. It is not as easy as it looks. Maybe because it is her first time letting herself to be in love. So it is a little bit hard. For her love is a very complicated subject. But she will keep on moving forward. She will never give up. She will make more efforts to fall in love with him. Lyn, fighting!

 

 

Lyn goes out of her bedroom to make some breakfast for herself. But before going to the kitchen, she goes to Kyungsoo’s bedroom first. Ever since his public confession of his love for her, his bedroom is no longer a private area for her. She can leisurely come in and out of his bedroom though he is not around. She normally spends her night there with him when he is around but since she is left alone for the past two nights, she is more comfortable sleeping in her own bedroom. She opens the window to let the fresh air flow in that area. She is smiling looking at an unfinished drawing of her at one corner. That is like his latest project. She never knew that he has that hobby when he is home. He sure knows how to keep a secret well. She leaves the bedroom and goes to get a simple breakfast. She has nothing much to do this morning because she already did the laundry yesterday. She brings a bowl of cereal and a mug of apple juice to the living room. She turns the TV on and looks for the recorded program. She wants to rewatch EXO’s latest performance of few days ago. As expected, ExoLs never disappointed EXO. Their support and love are indeed endless. EXO has been leading the music charts since they made a comeback earlier last week. They even won several awards in all music programs. As a not brand new group, this is such a big achievement. There is nothing impossible when they have ExoLs with them in every move. Not only that, even non fans also like their new songs. Some even bought the album and became fans after listening to the whole album. It is EXO’s magic. Once you logged it, it is almost impossible for you to log out.

 

 

While watching the performance, Lyn hears her phone ringing. She left it in her bedroom. Thank goodness she didn’t close the door earlier. She runs to get the phone. She is afraid if it is an important phone call. She smiles looking at the name of the caller. “Hello sweetheart?” Kyungsoo immediately greets her when the call is answered. “Hi Nampyeon nim.” She replies. She can hear his giggles at the other side of the phone. “How are you? I miss you so much. What are you doing earlier?” He asks her. “I am fine as usual. I miss you too Kyungsoo ssi. I am just watching your latest performance while eating my breakfast. Have you eaten your breakfast?” She answers and leaves a question behind. “Yeah, I have. We just finished eating our breakfast. We are now just having a short break before starting a rehearsal for later. I am sorry I can’t fetch you up sweetheart. Seungjae hyung and Jeongmin hyung will come and bring you to the venue straight away.” He says to Lyn. She can sense the guilt in his voice. “Aigoo. You don’t have to feel guilty. Your schedules are hectic enough for you to worry about something not that important. I am totally fine. Please do not worry, okay? Do you need anything from home?” She convinces him and she tries to change his focus to something else. “No, I only need you. I really want to see you very badly. I miss you so much.” Yeah, ever since the day she woke up that day, he never restrains himself from telling her his feelings. Just like today, this is the real him that he hid for the past years. “I’ll see you in few more hours, okay? In the meantime, please focus on the rehearsal Nampyeon nim.” She says to him. “Okay sweetheart. I think I have to end the call here. Noh hyung has called us to start the rehearsal. I’ll see you later. I love you so much baby.” He says to her. He gives her a kiss through the phone. Lyn only laughs at the cute him.

 

 

Lyn goes to the living room. She brings the used dishes to the kitchen and washes them immediately because she has something else to do. She goes to the fridge and looks at the baked cheesecakes. She made trays of cheesecakes last night for the event today. No one asks her to do it but she wants to do it just as her gratitude token to ExoLs for their prayers for her. Oh, she is joining the Fan Meeting with ExoLs later. She will be joining the Q&A session after the fan signing event ends. She puts the cut cheesecake inside a mini silver box and she keeps doing it until the final piece. She hopes that it is enough for everyone. She also makes another two trays but she keeps it uncut. She just transfers them into cake boxes so that it will be easy for her to carry it later. She looks at the snack boxes she personally prepared for everyone. She hopes that they will like it. She is happy that everything is done. She looks at the wall clock. It is already half past ten in the morning. In about an hour, her assistants will come to fetch her up. The Q&A event will start at two thirty in the afternoon. She goes back to her bedroom but she leaves it right away and goes to Kyungsoo’s bedroom instead. He asks her to get the dress he prepared for her and to wear it for today’s event. He wants to surprise her that is why he keeps the dress inside his wardrobe. She carefully goes to the wardrobe and gets the dress. She drops her jaw immediately when her eyes catch the glimpse of the dress. It looks so elegant. It is a long dark grey colour dress with simple details on the end of both sleeves. There are also some small flowery details at the waist area. It looks really pretty. He also prepares a cute pastel pink themed shawl to match with the dress. And surprisingly, there is a shoe box at the bottom. He left a note on that box telling her to wear it with the dress later. She literally has her eyes wide open to see a beautiful pair of high heels which have the similar colour with the shawl. She smiles thinking about the particular husband.

 

 

At 12.30 in the afternoon, Lyn has arrived at the Coex Artium where the event will take place. Her arrival is welcomed by ExoLs who are already waiting outside the building. She bows a few times and waves at them saying thank you. The fan signing event will start in half an hour. Jae Rin is waiting for her by the entrance. “Unnie, how are you?” She greets her with a warm hug. “I am fine little girl. You look great. Let’s go. We have prepared a waiting room for you and EXO.” She explains to her while holding her hand leading the way to the waiting room she mentioned. They arrive in no time. “Just wait here. They are still getting ready in the dressing room. I am sorry I can’t accompany you now. I got something to do.” She says to her. “It is fine unnie. Just go do your work. I know what to do. Fighting!” Lyn replies to the worried looking Jae Rin. The door is suddenly open. “Thank God you guys are here. Please accompany Lyn here while her husband is still dolling up.” She says to Lyn’s assistants who happen to be there when she is about to leave the room. They go to the management team to pass the cakes so that they can arrange it ahead of time. Some of the staffs help them transferring the snack boxes into the venue. “Here oppa. Drink this. Thank you for helping me out.” She gives the orange juices prepared in the room. They receive it with an open heart. “Aigoo. It is our work plus it is not that hard. We only help you giving the prepared boxes of cakes to the management team and that is it. They help us out too. It must be a handful baking that amount of cakes all by your self.” Seungjae says to her. She shakes her head. “No, I had so much fun baking the cakes. I feel like it has been a while. I think I need to bake more so that the skill won’t go away.” She replies to him.

 

 

Their conversation stops when the door is open. There is Kyungsoo in a rush looking for his wife. Lyn looks at him and leaves her seat. “Annyeo…” She doesn’t get to finish her sentence as Kyungsoo already pulls her into a tight hug. “Nghaseyo.” She continues while wrapping her hands around Kyungsoo. “I miss you so much sayang (sweetheart in Malay).” He whispers into her ear while tightening the hug. “I miss you too.” She replies. She can feel how he is planting kisses on her covered head, neck and shoulder. He lets her go a second later. She wants to say something to him but she can’t as he already has his pair of plump lips on top of hers. The way he kisses her, she can sense how he is expressing his love and longing through it. Though she is uncomfortable showing their affection in front of people, she doesn’t say much. She just goes with the flow. She knows he is just expressing his current feeling to her. He only lets go after a while. “It’s strawberry.” He says touching her lips. She only smiles. “It’s my favorite.” She says to him. “It’s mine too.” He replies shortly. “Aigoo. This naughty man needs to be punished.” She says hitting his chest lightly. He only laughs it off. He is wrapping his hand around her waist. He keeps on looking at her as if he is looking for any changes since the last time they met few days ago. “No, I still look the same. There are no changes or whatsoever so you can stop staring now Mr Husband.” She says to him. He has his eyes wide open. “You can hear what my heart is saying, right? You can see what my mind is thinking, right? You own the magic of sixth sense, right?” He asks her multiple questions. She just laughs. “Kyungsoo ssi, I don’t need that magic to read my own husband. I don’t need that stuff to know what you are thinking about. It is enough for me to know who you are. Plus I don’t think it is hard to read you with that obvious expression on your face.” She says to him. Kyungsoo just smiles because he knows that he is seriously obvious.

 

 

“Aigoo. Look at that beautiful couple. I think you can let her go hyung. Let noona breathe.” Sehun says teasing him. Lyn looks at him. Yeah, they are not alone. There are all EXO me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter