Sixty Fifth Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We asked Lyn ssi to help us out as we had not enough time to get another replacement and thankfully she said yes. Despite having a very limited time to practise, she could catch our pace in just a few hours time and that proved just how great she is at dancing. We have no doubt of her ability in both dancing and singing. She nailed it.” Sae Yeon says informing everyone on how Lyn ended up joining the performance. Lyn shakes her head and she smiles shyly. “No, I am not that good. I am just trying my best. A cute fact about this group is, they don’t share their favorite members in EXO and that makes they are all here standing representing their bias. And I am here standing as Eun Byul ssi’s favorite.” Lyn shares that information. “We are going to perform another song. This time, we are not going to sing with this mic (pointing at the normal wireless mic they are holding). We need an ear in mic to freely dance and sing the next song. We chose this song because it means a lot to the couple especially to the groom. And our precious EXO, let’s find out who your fan is.” Sol Bi says before all of them go to the backstage to wear their black leather jacket over their dress and get ready to dance the next song. Their ear in mic is checked again before they get back to the stage. A familiar song is playing. It is the one and only Monster. Earlier they are dancing very cutely but it is different now, they are dancing to it according to the mood of the song. It’s very dark and y. They end the performance safely. Eun Byul is recording everything from the floor. EXO and ExoLs are all standing clapping for them. They bow and smile. They do a group hug. “Thank you so much Aeris for that amazing performance. I feel like watching a female version of EXO. The fans are as talented as the idols. This is incredible. You have worked hard. You may proceed to the backstage now. Thank you. Lyn ssi, please stay on the stage and Kyungsoo ssi, please accompany your wife up there. We are doing some cute quiz sessions for the bride and the groom now.” MC Jang informs. Aeris are leaving the stage to get themselves ready as they will be joining Eun Byul for the rest of the event. That is the main reason why Lyn wants their performance to be done earlier. So they can enjoy the reception too.

 

 

Kyungsoo rushes to the stage and he hugs Lyn tight. “You are mine.” He says to her. She looks at him and she smiles. “I mean you did my part earlier.” He says to her explaning more. She nods. “Eun Byul ssi is your fan. That is why. I am doing her part which is yours.” Lyn says pointing at Eun Byul. He waves at her. She is thrilled. They smile. “You were so good. That was very y and this style suits you. I am amazed.” Kyungsoo says to her placing his hand on her waist. She widens her eyes hearing his honest comments. They are waiting for the set to be prepared. They go to their seats when two chairs and a mini table brought to the stage. Kyungsoo goes to the back for a while to get a mini blanket for Lyn to cover her legs. “Awwwww.” Everyone is looking at the couple sweetly. He is very thoughtful. “Are we all ready for this session?” MC Ryu asks the guests. They all respond positively. “Let me explain first. On the table we have two round EXO logo with A and B at each of its side. Please hold one each. We will be asking few questions and please answer it honestly according to your personal liking. You will be given two options and please choose one of them. Are we clear?” MC Jang asks the couple. “We are.” Kyungsoo simply answers. He looks at his wife. She looks as calm as her usual self. That means she is so ready for anything. “Okay, first question is, do you prefer (A) summer or (B) winter? One two three, go.” MC Ryu asks. They both pick (B). “Wow, they pick the same answer. May we know why you two prefer winter over summer?” She asks them. “Well, I don’t like sweating so that is why I prefer cold weather and for my wife, I believe she picks winter because of the beautiful view. Am I right sweetheart?” He says looking at Lyn. She nods. “You got it right. I like it when it is snowing and everywhere looks so white. It is just beautiful. I love it.” She explains her choice.

 

 

“I think our bride has this romantic side of her. That is why she likes winter because of the beautiful view. When I look at Lyn ssi, she has this loving and caring vibe in her. I believe whoever is close with her is very lucky to receive such warm treatment from her. Let’s get close Lyn ssi.” MC Ryu says in her comment. EXO are giving two thumbs up for that ment. Sehun grabs the mic on their table. “She is very loving. Noona, you’re the best!” He says looking at Lyn on the stage. The couple smile at the cute maknae. “Okay, let’s go to the next question. This is a fun corner we prepare for the couple. I think we can know their similarities through the simple questions chosen by EXO members themselves. Okay, do you prefer (A) sea or (B) mountain?” They both flip to (A) immediately. “Wow, they got the same answer again. Let’s move to the next quest. Do you like (A) Kimchi JJigae or (B) Dwenjang JJigae?” It doesn’t take them long to choose (B). Again, it surprised the guests at how they pick the same answer for the three consecutive questions. “Let’s test them with the next question. Which one does Lyn ssi love (A) flowers or (B) chocolates more?” The next question is asked. They go for (A) this time. It is a pretty much an obvious question. Kyungsoo knows how much she loves roses. “This is interesting. Okay, next question. Which one of these two do you like the most? (A) book or (B) movie?” MC Jang asks a tricky question. And as they expect, they give two different answers. The couple are laughing. “Finally, we have found a difference between the two. Shall we listen to their comment on this?” MC Ryu says to them. “We both always spend our time together but doing a different thing in the same area. I would watch a movie and she will be sitting next to me reading her book. Though our hobbies are different but it doesn’t mean we can’t spend our quality time together.” Kyungsoo answers on their behalf. “Woah. That sounds very interesting. I think we should try doing that too.” MC Jang responds to his answer. “Okay, since this is just a small corner, here is our final question for the couple. Do you prefer (A) baby boy or (B) baby girl to be your first born?” MC Ryu does her job. Everyone is excited to know their answer. “One, two three! Pick!” MC Jang says the cue. But the couple don’t give any answer. They don’t make any choice. “Why didn’t you guys flip the card? Do you need more time?” He asks the couple. They both shake their heads. “I think we both have the same point of view in this.” Kyungsoo says giving the chance to Lyn to answer this question. “Honestly I don’t mind having a boy or a girl as our first born and that is why I can’t choose. The most important thing for me is, the baby is healthy and happy. Boy or girl, it doesn’t matter.” She says giving her reason. “I think when the time comes for us to be parents, it is more like we have to get ourselves ready with enough parenting skills because we don’t want to ruin a beautiful gift from God. Being parents is a very big responsibility. And I really hope that both of us can be wonderful parents for our future kids.” Kyungsoo adds more. “I think both of you will be great parents to your children. Actually I can’t wait to see the mini Kyungsoo and mini Lyn wandering around here and there. They will look super adorable. I believe everyone in this hall is excited to see that too. Okay, before I say so many unwritten script, thank you so much for your attention. Please excuse the bride and the groom, they need to change into another outfit. While they are doing so, we will be serving the appetiser now. Please enjoy the food.” MC Ryu says her comment.

 

 

The couple go to the backstage to change. “We need to take a picture together.” Kyungsoo pulls her to the photoshoot corner. Since Lyn is still wearing her ‘idol’ look outfit, he wants to capture that moment. They strike poses that idols normally do in a magazine. The y and provocative poses, they give them a shot. They sure know how to have fun. The photographers are having so much fun following them around taking pictures. They split into two different rooms to change because only females are allowed in Lyn’s. When Lyn goes out of her dressing room, Kyungoo is already there waiting for her. “Woah. You look so pretty.” He is looking at her up and down. Lyn is now in her sapphire color flowy long satin dress, a pair of ballroom golden dance shoes and she matches it with the same themed shawl. Somehow she looks like Elsa from Frozen. Kyungsoo is in his sapphire colour suit, he is wearing a vest as an outer layer and he completes his look with a pair of gold shoes to match with Lyn. “You guys really look like those who join the dancing contest program. This is just adorable.” Jae Rin says looking at the couple. She takes a picture of them using her phone. “Okay, you guys go to the photo corner first and after that, get ready to slay the next performance. All the best! By the way, your eight special guests are having a great time eating out there. Go surprise them.” She says before leaving to the management team. While they are at the backstage, some EXO’s music videos are playing to entertain the guests. ExoLs end up doing fanchants while having their dinner and that is just so cute. The couple can hear it clearly from the backstage. They are glad that they got everything recorded. They really want this event to be one of their wonderful moments as a couple. Kyungsoo is hugging his wife from behind watching the screen where ExoLs can be seen enjoying their time eating and having a fun talk with those they share the table with. It is amazing that they can be very friendly with people they meet for the first time as they share the same favorite which is EXO. The couple is still waiting for the cue for them to go on the stage.

 

 

The stage light is out, it is time to do the next performance. “Are we ready sweetheart?” Kyungsoo asks his wife who doesn’t look nervous at all as if performing is her everyday life. “Yeah, let’s prove it.” Lyn says to him. “Let’s go.” He says leading their way to the stage. They stand there waiting for the music. The music is on and that is when the light is on. It is their couple dance time. The theme is y and love. So this is the result of their one week worth of practice. They choose this song because it suits the theme. It is time to amaze their eight special guests.

 

Winter Heat by EXO

(The couple start dancing.)

My winter and you
I think you called for me
I'll be waiting for you
Waiting for you
Again today, I

It's OK if it's a dream
I'll be waiting for you
Waiting for you
Come to me

This cold winter
I cannot see the end to it
No matter how much I walk I am still in the same place
Every day, with my eyes closed
I think of you in my imagination

Your smile that you showed me was pretty
The past memories I wanted to keep forever
And you here now
Clearly look like lies

This transparent winter heat
There's a warmth that fills me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter