Sixty Fourth Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That very Wednesday, Hyun Ji and her other eight friends come to SM to see Lyn. When she receives a call from Hyun Ji, she immediately leaves her office to greet them at the ground floor. And of course she is not alone. Seungjae and Jeongmin will never let her go by herself except for when she is just going aroundSae Yeon their office. As she is walking out from the elevator, a group of girls catches her attention and she knows they are the ones waiting for her. “Hi everyone.” She greets them with a smile. They are all super excited to see her. It is their first time meeting her in person. They normally hear stories from Hyun Ji and now that they see her, they know why Hyun Ji keeps talking about her beautiful aura. They can really see it. “Hello Lyn ssi. It is nice meeting you. Finally we got to see you.” Myung Hee, Suho’s fan says to her. “It is nice meeting all of you too. I believe you are the leader of your group, right?” She says to her. Myung Hee nods shyly. “So let me introduce everyone briefly to you.” Hyun Ji says to Lyn. “It is a good idea, unnie.” She replies. “This is Solbi, she is Chen’s fan. Next to her is Mi Sook, she is a fan of Xiumin. And this is Sae Yeon, her bias is Baekhyun. Standing beside her is Ji Yeon, she likes Lay a lot. Okay, here we have Yeon Hwa, she is the maknae of our group and she loves the maknae of EXO, Sehun. This is Gaeun, Kai is her favorite. And the last one here is D.O.’s fan, she is Eun Byul. And you know me, I am a big fan of Chanyeol.” Hyun Ji finishes introducing everyone. Lyn giggles. “I am amazed at how everyone of you have different favorite member in EXO. It is just so cute. I think I should introduce myself now. I am Lyn, I am EXO’s manager. And your tour guide for today. Before I forget again, these are your passes.” Lyn takes the passes from Jeongmin who helps her holding them. She gives it to them one each. “Please wear it at all times so people would know that you are permitted to go around the building.” She explains to them. They look so excited to be given that golden opportunity.

 

 

“Thank you so much Lyn ssi for this. This feels unreal.” Ji Yeon says to her. “This is the least thing I can do to thank all of you for saying yes to the plan. Okay, shall we get some drinks? Is that okay with you?” Lyn asks them. They all look confused. “I think it is just nice to have something to sip on because you will be listening to me talking explaning about this building. It could be boring. At least, you have something else to do while giving me your attention.” Lyn says to them with a smile on her face. “I can’t stop looking at you Lyn ssi. You feel so unrealistic. You are beautiful but you’re cute at the same time. I mean that is how we look at Kyungsoo. He is so handsome but at the same time, he is so cute. I feel the same way looking at you.” Eun Byul says at her. A random thought comes out of . Lyn is surprised by that compliment. “Thank you for that sweet word but trust me, I am real. Okay, shall we go to the café now? If we go this way, this is SM Café, this is where all the artists under SM grab their foods and drinks.” Lyn starts their tour. Seungjae and Jeongmin are following them closely behind and that attracts their attention. Lyn realizes that. “These are not a part of our tour today but let me introduce you to my two precious oppadeul. This is Seungjae oppa and this is Jeongmin oppa, they are my guardian angels. So wherever I am most probably you will see them there with me. They look pretty serious but they are very nice. Don’t be scared of them.” Lyn says looking at her assistants. They both bow at the nine girls. “They are so handsome. Is everyone working under SM good looking?” Yeon Hwa says to her. Lyn laughs. “I am not sure about that but I think you will meet more while we are doing our tour.” She says to her and she continues their walk to the café.

 

 

“Hi unnie! What can I get you today?” A girl who is working at the café greets Lyn warmly. “Oh hi Ji Hye. You’re in the morning shift team today. I will make you busy now. I need 12 cups of drinks to go.” She says to her. “We are ready to serve you. May I get your order please?” Ji Hye says to her with a bright smile. They place their order according to their liking. They take a seat while waiting. “This café is so beautiful. This is our first time coming here.” Sol Bi says to her looking around the packed café. “The foods are good too. Maybe you can try them out later. I love their fish and chips. It is so yummy.” Lyn says to them. They all nod. “It’s Lyn unnie. That really is her.” A voice can be heard from the customer side. It catches their attention. A group of five girls are waving at Lyn excitedly when they notice that she really is her. Lyn looks at them with a smile and she waves back at them. “Unnie, you’re so pretty. Can we take a picture with you?” They ask for a picture together. Lyn doesn’t hesitate and she immediately nods. “Yeah, sure. Let me go there.” Lyn says to them as the waiting area and the eating area are separated with a long island where the displays of SM artists’ merchandises can be seen. Jeongmin follows her behind. “We never thought that we would run into you today. This is our lucky day. You’re so pretty.” One of the girls says to her after they are done with the picture. “I always come here to grab some drinks. Oh, you’re eating the chocolate muffin. Isn’t it tasty? It is my favorite.” She says looking at what they ordered. “Yeah, we love it. We are your fan. You really are an inspiration for all of us. We are in the final year of college now. We have started to think of what to do next. Hearing about your story really makes us feel like we can achieve everything as long as we want it. Thank you so much for sharing that with us.” They say to her. “I am even happier now that I can be a help for some of you. I wish you all the best. Enjoy your food. Thanks for saying hi.” Lyn says to them before leaving. The girls keep on waving at her. “Isn’t she adorable? Look at how sweet she is treating the girls.” Ga Eun says to Ji Yeon. She nods. Seungjae is smiling as he hears the girls talking about Lyn. “Unnie, the drinks are all ready.” Ji Hye informs her. Lyn goes to the counter and she passes the drink to its owner. “Oppadeul, this is for you. It’s your favorite Iced Americano.” She passes them the drinks. “Thanks princess.” Jeongmin says to her. She never forgets about them. “Shall we go upstairs now?” Lyn says to the group. They all nod.

 

 

The girls are all so happy to be given a very informative tour by one and only Lyn. She really shows them around and they stop at every department so she can give them brief information of what they are responsible for. It is denifitely not a usual tour. They are very thankful for that. Lyn purposely completes all her work for today ahead of time so she can leisurely give them a complete and fun tour of the SM building. On their way to the practice room that Lyn especially booked for the girls to use, suddenly they shout. Lyn is surprised but a few seconds later, she knows why. “Lyn, what are you doing here?” Suho suddenly appears out of nowhere. He approaches her in his very casual outfit. “I am giving them a tour of SM building today.” She shortly explains. “So you’re a tour guide now.” He says laughing at her. He finds her really funny. He looks super friendly with Lyn and that is not something that the girls can see everyday. It really amazes them. “Yes! But I am the tour guide only for them. By the way, they are ExoLs. That is why they were excited to suddenly bump into you. This is not included in our agendas today. You might at least say hi.” Lyn says jokingly. Suho looks happy to hear it. “Oh, hi ExoLs. These are our kids.” He says looking at the girls. Since Baekhyun started acting like the father of ExoLs, so they are comfortably referring ExoLs as their babies. The girls are happy to hear that. They are waving at him. “Why are you here? Don’t you have an outdoor photoshoot today?” She asks because as far as she knows, they have a scheduled photoshoot for the new products of Nature Republic that they are endorsing. “It got cancelled because the photographer has an emergency. So we decided to come here instead to do some practices for the upcoming awards events.” He explains why. She nods. “Do you want to watch us practise?” Suho suddenly offers to the girls. Lyn is smiling looking at their excited faces. They all nod. “But let me ask the boys first because we are in our very comfortable non attractive outfits today with no make up on. If they say yes, it is great but if they say no, I am sorry for offering at the very first place.” Suho says to them. “We are all good. We understand.” Myung Hee says on others’ behalf. “This is their frequent used practice room and that is where you guys will be spending your time with your practices.” Lyn says to them pointing at the room situated three doors away. They all nod grinning.

 

 

“Guys, we have some fans out there. I offered them to see us practise but I know I should have asked you first. I am sorry for that. But yeah, I will ask them to come in if you guys are fine with it. If not, then no. They understand.” Suho says looking at s who are now sitting on the floor.”I don’t mind.” Chanyeol shares his opinion. Sehun nods. “Yeah, I am down.” He says waiting for others’ response. “I am okay with that.” Xiumin shares his thought. “How about the other members? Just be honest.” Suho asks the silent members. They all nod. “It doesn’t matter. This is how we normally look anyways.” Chen says with a smile. They all laugh in agreement. Their laughter can be heard from the outside. “OMG! I am going to get a panic attack.” Sol Bi says out loud. Her friends know whay she says that. They are literally shaking just thinking of their favorite group is only one door away. Lyn looks at them. “Are you okay?” She asks them. They all shake their heads in unison. She smiles. “Take a deep breath and let it go. It will help you.” She reminds them. They do as she says as they know they really need it. They need oxygen to flow normally in them. Suddenly the door is open. Mr Noh is there to welcome them. “Please come in.” He says to them. They are like battling who is going to enter the room first. “They are waiting for you.” Lyn says to them calming them down a bit. Only then, they enter the room one by one. “Are they the girls you were talking about?” Mr Noh whispers asking Lyn. She nods. He knows about the plan. “You’re not coming?” He asks as Lyn is still standing at the same exact place. “I think they will be more comfortable to have you inside with them.” He adds. Only then, Lyn enters the room before her assistants and Mr Noh follow behind.

 

 

“We are one! Annyeonghaseyo! We are EXO!” EXO does their formal greeting. “Annyeong aerideul! We are happy to welcome you to our practice room. This is like our second home, so please excuse our bare faces. We are currently preparing for our upcoming special performances. You know it is award season right now. We will be just acting like we normally do. I hope you’re fine with that.” Chen says to them. “Yes!!” Of course the girls say yes. “Great! As expected, our fans are always the best.” Chanyeol says to them. The girls are giggling. Lyn smiles as they are acting so adorably. Their faces are shining and she is happy to see that. EXO is now warming their body up before they start the practice session. “I can’t believe I am watching them in front of my eyes right now. They are not in my phone screen but they are literally here with me. I can die happily right now.” Sae Yeon says to her friends. “No, you can’t die now. You have to live a long life to be with us.” Baekhyun responds to her. He is excited as he gets to . She looks super surprised that she doesn’t say anything. “Baekhyun aa, be careful. You sure don’t want to appear in the newspaper for accidentally killing your own fan.” Lyn says to him. He looks at Sae Yeon again. “You’re my fan?” He asks her directly. She can only nod as she is so nervous right now. “Now you really have to stay alive. I don’t want to lose any of my fans.” He adds more. She nods again. He then focuses back to warming up still smiling. “You are watching the normal EXO right now. They joke around. They tease each other. They love to talk. It is always fun when they are together. But once they got into their rehearsal mode, they can be very serious and focus. They always try their hardest to give their best in their performance.” Lyn shares some information with the girls. They all nod with a proud smile on their faces. They are proud to have supported a great team like them.

 

 

“Sweetheart?” Kyungsoo calls his wife. Lyn lifts her eyebrows looking at him. His eyes are telling her that he wants her to come to him right now. “Please excuse me for a while.” She says to them before approaching her husband. “Morning baby.” He says planting a kiss on her forehead. He looks at his wife that he last saw two days ago because he had to stay at the dorm. “Morning Kyungsoo ssi. How are you?” She says smiling at him. “I am not okay. I missed you.” He says to her not hiding anything. “I missed you too. I’ll see you later at home. Stay focus.” She says to him. Suddenly he looks so excited just the thought of that he is able to stay in his apartment later. “OMG! Look at them. They look so good together. Look how happy Kyungsoo is. He never looks that radiant with any girls. He has found the love of his life and I am so happy for them.” Eun Byul says to Hyun Ji. She nods. “I know right. He really loves her. He always drives Lyn to the dancing classes when he is free and he will fetch her up after that. I ran into them a few times. He is very caring and romantic.” Hyun Ji adds. They are looking at the couple and they can’t hide their smile. “Do you have your lipbalm with you? I forgot to bring mine. Look how dry my lips are.” He says pouting his lips showing them to her. “Here you go.” Lyn gives him her colourless strawberry flavoured lipbalm. He applies it immediately. “If there is no one here, I could just apply the lipbalm by kissing you.” He says whispering. She shakes her head. “Aigoo. Just keep it with you. Fighting!” She says to him. She knows she needs to leave him alone now before he starts talking more weird things. He laughs putting the lipbalm in his pocket. The girls leave EXO and go to the practice room that Lyn booked for them after watching the whole awesome performance. They can’t wait to watch it later on the live show.

 

 

28th of December has arrived and that means Kyungsoo’s and Lyn’s wedding reception in Korea is happening tonight. They are super excited as they prepare a lot for everyone. This is like their dream wedding. It is an event where they show their appreciation to those who have been very supportive with their marriage. “Sweetheart, are you ready to leave now?” Kyungsoo asks his wife as he gets a bottle of mineral water from the fridge. Lyn is in her bedroom getting her phone. “Yes, I am ready.” She says standing in front of him. She is wearing her simple black tshirt with a peach palazzo along with her long knitted cardigan. She matches it with a light peach shawl. She looks attractive in Kyungsoo’s eyes. He approaches her and he pulls her into a long needy kiss. Lyn ends up leaning on the wall with Kyungsoo in front of her holding her face. “I am sorry for that.” He says touching her wet lips. She smiles. “It is okay. It is our wedding anyways and I am your wife. Kissing is not forbidden.” She says looking at him. He bends down a bit to kiss her more but this time it is more controllable. “I love you so much. Shall we?” He asks her. She nods. Arriving at the venue, the staffs are doing their final touch up to the area. Kyungsoo and Lyn are watching everything from the stage. It is a big stage with a large size screen on the wall and a simple podium which is now decorated with flowers at the side. Few more screens are placed next to the larger one. There is this cute bridal dais situated near to the decorated wall, it is for the photo session with the guests later. They want it to be simple and beautiful. From the stage, they can see all the round tables where ten ExoLs will be sharing each of them. A lazy susan is placed on top of every table where the dishes will be served. It will be easy for everyone to get the foods as they prefer. The gues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter