Sixth Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo grabs Mr Noh’s left hand when they finish the first half of their dance practice sessions. “Hyung, seriously? Why is she working with us? I thought I already made it clear. What are you trying to do?” Kyungsoo looks so furious. Mr Noh calmly replies, “What did I do? You asked me to get her the work and  I already did. You asked me to do what I thought the best. And this is the best Kyungsoo ya. This IS the best!” Kyungsoo shakes his head denying. “No hyung, you’re wrong. This is the worst! What if she found about the truth? What if?” Mr Noh smiles. “ You asked for it Kyungsoo ya. I thought you would change when you asked me to find her months ago but I am wrong. I am totally wrong. But sooner or later, she will find out. And you! (Pointing at Kyungsoo’s chest) You will soon realise why I made this decision.” Then he leaves the room.

Suho approaches the miserable Kyungsoo. “Who’s that girl?” He just shakes his head. “Please hyung, don’t ask me anything. I can’t think right now. Please leave me alone.” He begs and tries to leave. But Suho doesn’t give up. He runs after him and stands right in front of him blocking the way. “Lay, could you please lock the door.” He asks and Lay follows without any questions. There are only nine of them in the room as it is their break time. At that time, everybody is looking at Suho and Kyungsoo who look so tensed. An unfamiliar view. They come closer getting ready for any needed actions. 

“Tell me the truth Kyungsoo ya! Who’s that girl? Is that her?” Suho demands an answer. As a leader, he is the first member to be informed by their managers if something happens between them. So in this case, he is aware of Kyungsoo’s status. It is just that he never sees his wife so he doesn’t know her. But the way Kyungsoo looked at their new manager earlier is enough to tell him that she is the one. Though Lyn looked super cool and calm, Kyungsoo failed to control his expression. And it strengthens his guess. 

Silence fills the room. No one is speaking. Other members don’t know what to do. They never saw Suho acts that way. He usually talks and discusses thing wisely. But not this time. And as far as they know, Kyungsoo never really causes any problems except for that one time when they heard about his relationship with a new actress, Ahn So Ra. 

Suho loses his patience. He grabs Kyungsoo by his collar. The surprised members try to stop him but they fail. “Is that her? Is that your wife? The new manager, Lyn, is she your wife?” Kyungsoo doesn’t look surprised at the fact that Suho knows about it. But not the members, they have no idea. Kyungsoo nods weakly. “What? What is this? You’re married Kyungsoo ya?” Asks Xiumin. He nods. “Yes hyung. I am married.” He admits. “What kind of joke is this?” Kai voices out his thought. Kyungsoo never really keeps any secrets from them. “This is not a joke. This is the truth. I am a married.” Kyungsoo repeats it again and falls down on the floor holding his head. 

“Yes guys. Kyungsoo is married now. But please just keep it among us for now. Promise?” Suho asks the members. “What other choice do we have?” says Chen. All of them nod. “We promise!” A loyalty that EXO is known for. Suho sits in front of Kyungsoo. He grabs his hand. “Why did you get mad at manager hyung? You’re the one who asked for her to work in the company.” Suho asks. Kyungsoo nods. “I know but I never ask for her to work with us. What if So Ra found out about her and vice versa?” He questions. Suho can only smirk at that stupid question. “You asked for it Kyungsoo ya. You asked for it. Why did you marry her at the very first place when you already have a girl friend here? What is going to happen to your poor wife?” Suho replies with another questions. All of them look at the door when they hear an urging knock. Mr Noh calls them from outside the door. He asks them to unlock the door. 

Standing by the open door are Mr Noh and Lyn, Kyungsoo’s wife. The members are not aware at how noisy they are. People can hear them shouting at each other. But thankfully, they can’t hear the details of the fight. Lyn approaches the members. “Am I the problem here? Are you guys fighting because of me? Because of the marriage? If it is so, forget it. The fact that he already has someone else here in Korea, he told me on our wedding night. So I am aware of that.” Everybody

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter