Fifty Fifth Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I am going to skip Kyungsoo ssi as I think it will be better if I talk about him at the very end and I will talk about our leader nim, my friend first. Suho it is your turn now. What should I say about you?” Lyn says teasing him. “Well, you know me, I trust you.” Suho says shortly. “What are you trying to say Suho hyung?” Chanyeol says to him. Suho just shakes his head laughing. The audience is waiting for Lyn to continue sharing about the members. “Suho is someone who always makes sure that everything is going well. He likes to have a one to one chat with the members so he can know what is going on. He would never think twice to sacrifice his comfort for s. His love for his team mates is very deep. He would always leave his room unlock so that when the members need him, they don’t have to knock because they can always open it whenever they want to complain or to share their worries. Family meeting is a place where you can share your personal thoughts on things or when you have something that you are not happy with the team, you can always voice it out. The good thing for EXO is they are always open for any changes to make a better EXO which I think very wonderful. Discussions are always there. As a leader, he never makes the decision for the team without asking for the members’ opinion first. Usually important decision is made after a very long discussion. It is harder when everyone is busy with their own schedules but all of them know what to do. As he accepts complaints well, he also takes his revenge well. So you have to watch out. Haha. But he is a very responsible leader. He is very understanding. I think he is the perfect one to lead EXO.” Lyn ends her opinion about the leader. Suho looks happy with the answer.

 

 

“Our dancing king, Kai, Mr Jongin. He is young but he is very emotional for his age. He always expresses his feelings through his dance and I think that is why he looks spectacular when he is dancing. That is because he has the feelings in it. As he has two older sisters, it was not hard for him to approach me. And I think he is one of the fastest one to treat me like his own sister. He always looks so cool on stage, right? Actually he has this cheeky side of him in real life. He loves to play around. Surprisingly, he also has this father figure aura around him. You can clearly see that when he is with his puppies or when he is with his niece and nephew. He treats them very lovingly. And it is very obvious. He is actually a very family man. Though he is very busy, he makes sure that he takes care of his home too. He is a very responsible son and brother. As an EXO member, he is very passionate. Being injured is not the excuse for him to skip the practices or the rehearsals. He would still attend everthing though he can’t really join them on stage. He never gives anything up as he has been doing this for a very long time. He doesn’t want to disappoint his family and also his fans. For me, he is the fighter in EXO as he was repeatedly injured himself but he never stopped trying harder. Once he said that he would do it, he would do it until the end. He cares a lot about you guys. I am sorry Kai, it is not a secret anymore.” Lyn says looking at the second maknae of the group. “Noona, how can you know me that well? You really make me want to cry.” Kai says to her wiping his already falling tears. “Aigoo, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry.” She says calming him down. “No, it is not your fault. Aerideul (ExoLs), this is Lyn noona, she is very pure and innocent. She is a very wonderful noona. She is a great addition to our family. Thanks hyung for getting us a great noona.” He says holding Kyungsoo’s hand. He looks at Kai and he nods his head a few times.

 

 

“Let’s move to another friend of mine, Lay, Yixing. So Lay, he is very sensitive about his surroundings. When a member is hurt, he will feel the pain too. He is someone that is very thoughtful about others. Sometimes he forgets that he also matters. He forgets to take good care of himself. I think it is because of this, he can create very wonderful emotional songs. He thinks a lot about s especially when he is not around. Like when he was busy in China, he would contact s every single day just to ask if they need any help from him. So he spent most of his free time thinking about the members he had to leave in Korea as he feels really guilty. And he is very sad because he can’t be with s the whole time. He was very lonely by himself over there. That was why he was the most excited one when they finally made a comeback as a whole. He was as exicted as we were, his fans. His intuism that time was superb. He loves s a lot. He has this special way of loving s like he would do some handmade keychains for s or he would buy them something special. His presence magically washes away all the pain the other members felt when he was not around. As his super power works, he is the healer of the group. He is a very caring sheep.” Lyn says about the one and only Lay. He smiles widely listening to her.

 

 

“Okay, finally, I am going to talk about.. oh, I am sorry, Chanyeol is not the final member, I still have someone else to talk about after this. Okay, our precious rapper who looks so cool on stage rapping. He is actually very soft at heart. I think just like how he is the tallest in EXO, he also has the biggest heart among them all. He loves to be around people. Puppyeol is such a nice nickname for him. You guys name him very adorably. He really cares about others especially the ones he loves. He is very compassionate and very affectionate. Sometimes he can be very obsessed of something. The good thing is there are times when his obsession brings the unknown potential in him. I think he has the most talents in EXO. From singing to rapping, from song making to lyrics writing, from bowling to golf, I think he is good at them all. He is just such a very busy member. He got so many things to do. When he is not around, he is out driving somewhere. Sometimes he doesn’t have anywhere to go but he just loves driving a lot, so he would just drive around and comes back home after that. Most of the time, he would go right away to his room and start playing some chords to make a new music piece. Like the ideas will come out of nowhere and he would make use of it well. I think he is born with lots of talents in this tall body. He looks big but he also has this baby side of him. He would just lean on any member’s shoulder and rests his head there without saying anything. He just needs that to recharge his energy. He literally reacts with his whole body. You know how he will fall down on the floor when he is laughing, right? He is like that everywhere. Sometimes I am just afraid that he would injure himself out of sudden but he knows where to hit and how to fall. So I think I can stop worrying about that. And in EXO, I will call him as the talents collector as his talents are endless.” Lyn says talking about the tallest member. “How do you know that I don’t have anywhere to go when I am driving at night noona? Do you have sixth sense or something?” Chanyeol asks her as he is surprised at her statement earlier. “Well, what if I really have one? What do you want to keep away from me?” She is teasing him. “You really have one?” Kai who is sitting next to Lay asks her. She shakes her head denying. “No, I am just kidding. Don’t take it seriously.” She clears things up. Everyone is taking their breath calming themselves down.

 

 

Lyn looks at her side. Kyungsoo looks so nervous when it is finally his turn. She holds his hand. It is very cold. “Why are you so nervous Kyungsoo ssi?” She asks him privately. He shakes his head. “I don’t know. No one ever talks about me before and now my wife is going to talk about me. I never know what you personally think about me. So I am actually curious. I am fine. Don’t worry. Go ahead.” He replies holding her hand. “Is everything okay?” MC Yoo asks the couple. They both nod. “Finally, I am going to talk about Kyungsoo ssi. First, I am going to share the obvious parts. He is the most quiet member in EXO. I think everybody knows this fact. He really doesn’t talk much. He really is a man of few words. Even when we are having a meeting, he says the least but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. He shares his opinion when he needs to do so. His love for singing and acting is eternal. No one should ever doubt that. He has passion in dancing. He has this groove that he owns when he is performing on stage. He loves cooking and his foods are yummy. Whenever he has times, he would cook something for the members too whenever he is staying at the dorm with them. And it is true that he can be really funny but it only happens once in a blue moon. I think it is safe that way because you might get killed by his sudden jokes attacks. I don’t think everyone can survive that. And he is very serious when it comes to work. He is good at switching between idol and actor and I am very impressed with that. He would focus on acting the role he is given on set and when he has to go back to being an EXO member, he would switch that off and focus on their activities as singers. I don’t think it is easy but he is used to it. So it seems like nothing for him now. Okay, so now let’s move to the deeper side of him. He always seems like he doesn’t care, right? But actually he cares a lot. It is just that the way he shows his care and love is different than normal people I would say. He is good at actions than words. So he reaches you out through his actions. He would silently prepare some foods for you when you are hungry. He would quietly prepare a cushion for you to sit on. He would prepare some hot coffee for you when it is cold. He would buy you some medicine when he knows that you are sick. It is that kind of gestures. He shows his affection through his actions. He would secretly study you first to know who you really are. He is not that good at approaching people that he just met. But once you know him well, he is just like a friend next door. He is actually a very warm and nice person. He is also a very straight forward man so please be prepared of his sharp comments. But he doesn’t do that to bring you down. He does it to bring the best quality in you. When you ask for his advice, he doesn’t normally give a typical one. Sometimes it feels like the idea is insane but when you think about it again, it is actually very beneficial. So when he suggests something, though it might sound weird, it actually works. He doesn’t mean to be mean to you with his sharp comments, he just wants you to see the best potential you have in yourself. I would call him as the observer of EXO. He would never open his mouth except when he has to. So when he delivers something, it must be very important. As he always says, be healthy, be happy. Health is very important for him because he has been injured before and he knows how it feels to recover, so he doesn’t want others to feel that way. So please understand that repeated version of his final ment on every occasion. That is his way of showing that he really cares. Okay?” Lyn ends her personal view of the members. Kyungsoo is looking at his wife. He is touched at how understanding she is about him. Though they were not together for a long time, she really knew him well. He really appreciates that. “I love you.” He whispers at her. “I know.” She replies. They both laugh.

 

 

“And I really want to add something here. As a whole, all of EXO members, they complete each other well. They are not only a team but they are also brothers, friends and family. They always support each other sincerely. They never have the unhealthy jealousy towards each other which is very complimentable. They care about each other a lot. Though they are not always together, they know what is going on which I find very cute and interesting. They care about you guys, their precious fans, ExoLs a lot. They always ask me things that ExoL like. They would ask me ‘Lyn, do you think they will like it if we sing it this way? Noona, do you think they will like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter