Fifty Seventh Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I know that everyone is having a great time right now but I am really sorry to announce that we are down to the final question. Shall we let Kyungsoo ssi to pick a number?” MC Yoo says to the audience. Kyungsoo doesn’t waste any time and chooses the number right away. “It’s B15.” He calls out the number. “Hi, I am Ko Jin Young. I am lucky to get chosen. I am a fanboy of Lay. I am just curious about one thing. Kyungsoo ssi once said in an interview that he is man with a lot of jealousy. As his wife, I believe you know it the best. Do you have any comments on that? And as an ExoL especially Kyungsoo ssi as your main bias, do you ever feel jealous watching his romantic scenes with his costars in his previous works before and after you got married? And there are so many rumors about his relationships with some of the actresses he had worked before and even with some female idols. I think as a manager, you are aware of that. What do you think about it? And D.O. ssi also announced that he will not be accepting any romantic genre movies or dramas offers in the future. As a fan, I think we deserve to know more about it. Thank you. I wish both you a happy marriage.” He says before sitting down. Lyn is surprised at his final statement, she is not aware of that.

 

 

“I think I would like to mention something about my jealousy. At first, I thought it would be controllable but I was wrong. And I really want to say sorry to my wife for having to face so many things because of this issue. I wanted to believe that I really love my wife and because of that it was normal for me to be jealous but I am not right. When the jealousy is out of control, it can cause a serious problem. So I really want everyone here to take control of their jealousy well especially when you are like me. I am obsessed with my wife. I really need to get myself in control. Fighting for me and for those who have the same issue! You are not alone. About my future as an actor, my wife has no idea about it yet. I didn’t get to inform her about the news. I made that decision after a very long time of thinking. As I said, my wife is very professional when it comes to work. She never mixed personal and professional matters. I made this decision myself without her interference and knowledge. The reason is I am not comfortable doing skinships on screen with my fellow actresses. I know I have been mentioning that it was all act and it is true that feelings is not involved at all. But still, I don’t like the idea of touching someone just to potray the emotion. I know I am kind of not professional but I can’t ignore it any longer. Plus when I think about it another way around, like what if one day my wife becomes an actress and she has to do all the couple romantic scenes with the actor and I have to watch it all on the screen? I will definitely hate that. When I put myself in my wife’s shoes, I don’t think I will like that idea so I finally made that decision. As an actor, I do believe there are a lot more characters that I haven’t tried and not all roles need to have a partner on the screen. So I think it won’t change my passion in acting just because I am no longer available for romantic characters.” Kyungsoo shares his side of story first. Lyn is surprised to learn the reason behind his decision.

 

 

“But what if the female character is played by your wife? Will you reconsider that offer?” MC Yoo asks him the question. He is surprised to be suddenly asked that query. “Oh, I have never thought about that. That is such a very good idea. I should make an exception for that one. I would definitely do it if the female role is played by Lyn. It is because I have no problems doing the romantic scenes that need me to do some skinship with her. She is mine anyway.” He answers happily. “Lyn ssi, I think you might be offered to act in the near future. So now it is your turn to answer the questions asked earlier.” MC Yoo says to her. Lyn just smiles at the thought. She focuses on answering the fan. “Jin Young ssi, thank you for your question. I am not going to deny the fact that he gets jealous very easily but he always tries his hardest to control it. And he looks adorable doing so. If I can explain it in a simple way, I would separate his jealousy to three different stages. The first one, he gets mad at me out of nowhere. The second one is he will get mad at the person who causes the jealousy. And the final stage is he will protect me and take me away from that person. Why did I even bother to split it into three stages? It is because it took me a while to detect that it was a jealousy. As I mentioned earlier, I didn’t start this marriage knowing that I was going to marry him. Furthermore, I was asked not to love him on our wedding night. But since I have this tendency to read people, he was not excluded. I read him. And I could see his real feelings at the very first time but it was a total opposite of what he told me as he was working really hard to hide his feelings for me. He always acted differently. He never showed his true feelings to me. You know how great he is at acting, right? So for me, it was very confusing and exhausting. Like why would someone who told you that he didn’t love you to get jealous upon seeing you talking to someone? It didn’t make sense to me. So I decided to stop reading him and just accepted him the way he potrayed himself to me because I believe that was how he wanted me to treat him. So I just went with the flow. When the jealousy thingie arose, I would just stay at the side and let him deal with it. When everything was handled, I got back to work soon after that. When it happened very frequently, I got used to it. But he is actually very reasonable when he is jealous. He is not jealous at s or people who are working with us. That is why I think his jealousy is logical.” Lyn answers the first question.

 

 

Lyn takes a break. She then continues to answer the other question. “Yes, as an ExoL, I watched all of their previous works. It doesn’t have to be Kyungsoo ssi’s. I watched everything. I think it is the same. Before and even after we got married, I don’t think I have to be jealous of anything. As he always mentions, it is just an act. And for me, even I have become his wife since early of 2018 which is nearing to the second year point, I only knew that he loves me few months ago. So I never feel jealous though I am already a wife because I feel like I don’t have to. He is my husband but at the very early stage of our marriage, we are practically strangers for me because I never knew him as a person. And after what happened on our wedding night, I believe I don’t have to feel anything about it. And about the rumors, I think I understand why it happened. It is normal for a girl to fall in love with someone like Kyungsoo ssi. I would say that you have a really good standard in men which is amazing. He has a great visual, he has a great manner and personality. And I think it is just natural for people who spend a long time together to have a developed feeling towards each other. That is why love on the set is always mentioned because it is really possible. It doesn’t have to be the love interest you are playing with but it can be with just anyone. And for idols, they meet frequently on music programs especially when they are promoting at the similar time or they also got to see each other during the awards ceremonies, so it is just natural for them to have a love interest on others. I mean it is normal for the opposite genders to get attracted to each other, right? As a manager, I witnessed this all, so I think it happens everywhere. Honestly when the rumors arose before we got married when I was only a fan, I was not really paying attention because why should I. I didn’t bother to worry about it because I didn’t even know if it was true or just a mere lie. It got nothing to do with me anyways.” She stops for a while to take a breath.

 

 

Lyn then continues. “But the rumors didn’t stop there, it happened again even after we got married. As no one knew that he was already married at that time. Honestly I know every single thing that happened at that time. I know which one is a yes and which one is a no. There were so many blunt confessions either it was from actresses or determined female idols made to him. I am not going to deny that. But he never gave a positive answer. How did I know? It is because I was there the whole time. As a manager, I can be very invisible at times. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but it just happened in front of my eyes. At that time, I had no idea why he never said yes to the confessions. I was not curious because I thought it was none of my business. Kyungsoo ssi is someone when it is work related, it ends that way and nothing more after. I think he only keeps in touch with his co male actros. He doesn’t want to start any rumors because even when he didn’t do anything, so many assumptions made. I was impressed at how he made himself and that person clear that the feeling was not mutual. What did I feel that time? Honestly I didn’t feel anything at all. When he asked me not to fall in love with him, I assumed that the marriage would not last for a long time as it didn’t mean anything to him. Even when I saw him on our wedding day, I was doubtful like why someone like him wanted to marry someone like me and where did he even know me? I was like ‘why?’ ‘how?’ ‘what is going on?’ And whatever he told me that night matched well with my doubt, so yeah. I was guessing a month or two or six month maximum for the marriage to stay. I kept myself alert and aware of what was going on. But we passed our sixth month mark and nothing happened. We were still married though the relationship was not progressing. That was when I realized that I should not waste my time worrying about the future of the marriage and I should only focus on the present days. I should enjoy my time here living in Korea. I mean once the marriage is called off, there is no solid reason for me to stay. So since then, I stopped thinking about it and just focus on my current life and work. So my final answer for that, it is a no, I never feel jealous towards his romantic scenes and about the rumors, I just ignored them all. Your mind is for you to control because it is yours. So please use it for something beneficial and do not waste your time worrying about unimportant things. It is not good for you health. Stay positive and productive. Fighing!” She ends her answer and it is a wrap for the Q&A session.

 

 

“Listening to how Lyn ssi is answering the question, I can feel how special she is. I feel like I want to know her better but we are already at the end of today’s event. But here I am informed that we have a special performance today. It’s D.O. ssi and Chanyeol ssi. What are you guys performing?” MC Yoo says reading the cue card which is just given to her. Chanyeol immediately takes his seat at the piano getting ready to play it. Kyungsoo grabs Lyn’s right hand. “I wrote this song especially for my one and only wife that I love the most. But ironically I never sing it when she is around. So I would like to do it today in front of everyone. Sweetheart, this song is for you.” He says before Chanyeol starts playing a familiar melody from the piano. It is ‘For Life’ the English version. This time Kyungsoo sings the song while holding his wife’s hand and staring deeply into her eyes. He is sitting on his seat next to his wife. Lyn pays her whole attention on her husband throughout the whole song. It is really beautiful. She whispers thank you when he is done. He stands and plants a kiss on her forehead before going back to his seat. Everyone claps upon seeing that. He grabs his mic. He wants to say something. “Can I say something?” He asks for permission. They say yes. “I am not a type of person who cares about what people talk about me. But I just can’t hold it when people are talking bad about my wife. I heard all the bad stuffs and I think it is time for me to clear everything up. Yes, I don’t have any SNS accounts but my members do so they can read all these rumors about my wife. They are all concerned about her. As a husband, I will explain everything today. Some people keep on saying that my wife is an attention seeker who doesn’t know her place in my life. She is accused of not being thankful to be married to me as she is still taking her time to start loving me. She is thought to be having secret relationships with other EXO members for her close relationships with them. She is said to have greed for fame because she is now my wife. She is said to just keep me as her own and she dislikes me to be around other females even our fans.” He looks at the audience.

 

 

Kyungsoo then continues. “I would like to clarify everything today that these are all baseless rumors and they are hundred percent not true. They are false rumors. To tell you the truth, when I first told her that I already announced our marriage to public, the first question that she asked me was ‘ExoLs are fine? Are they okay?’ I was really surprised. She cares a lot about our fans’ feeling. She was relieved when I told her that our fans have been very supportive. I am not obsessed with her without any reasons. When I fell in love with her three years ago, I promised myself that she will be my final love. I will never love anyone else like I do love her because she is special. She might look like she has done nothing for me, for us, for my fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter