Fifth Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day at work is more like an introduction and exploring day. Lyn doesn’t do much. She just memorises her colleagues’ names and the SM building whereabouts. It is such a huge building and it will at least take her a week to study and to know all areas. ‘You can do it, Lyn!’ she whispers to herself.

This morning, she was introduced to the head of management team, Mr Kim Hyun Jin. He has such a bubbly personality and she finds it interesting. It doesn’t feel awkward at all  talking to him. He gave Lyn a simple important briefing on what her tasks in the company. The thing that caught her off guard was two male assistants were assigned to work under her. Park Jeong Min and Jo Seung Jae. Both of them speak good English and have been working in the company for the past three years. That is all the info she got for now. She will get to know them better as they will be working together. 

After all the briefing, Mr Kim himself brought her to where all other managers were. She could see some familiar faces and some new faces. He asked them to show her around. A personal room is prepared for her which was surprising. It is big enough for her to use by her self. There is a table with a desktop on top of it. A seating area with one coffee table and four single sofas. A beautiful scenery outside the window caught her attention. She fell in love at the very first sight. 

She was then brought to a practice room. Park Jeong Min opens the door for her and the people standing in front of her look so familiar. She looks for someone and he is definitely there. He also looks as surprised as she is. Standing there in front of her the handsome looking 9 members of EXO. Yeah. It is the one and only EXO! ‘Am I going to work with these boys?’ She asks her self. 

“Hana, Dul, Set (One, Two, Three), We are one! Annyeonghaseyo (Hello) We are EXO!” All 9 of them say it simultaneously and bow to her. She replies with a small bow.

Mr Noh, the familiar face she saw earlier, one of the most well known EXO’s managers asks her to introduce her self to the team. Still shocking at the unexpected truth, she pulls her self together and takes a deep breath before introducing her self. “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lyn. I am the new interpreter co translator co manager hired by SM. It looks like I am going to work with you guys, EXO. Looking forward to that. It’s nice meeting you guys. I hope we can work well as a team. Please take good care of me.” They look surprised to hear Lyn speaks in Korean. Baekhyun questions her. “Are you Korean?” She smiles. She is used to that question. “No, I am not.” Sehun adds, “But how can you speak Korean so well?” She responds by saying, “I learnt it my self. To understand more and to be able to speak the beautiful language.” “Daebak! (Awesome!)” They shout with a clap. 

They look so excited to have a new Non Korean manager who speaks Korean. She even receives a round of applause as they welcome her to the team. Mr Noh explains to them that she is going to help with all the works include official letters, proposals, meetings and presentations with clients from abroad as she can speak f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter