Twenty Fourth Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three weeks have passed since Kyungsoo and Lyn started wearing their couple rings that gifted by the husband. It was also the last time they got to see each other and spend the time together. They are now back to their normal busy life. Kyungsoo is back with his individual activities while Lyn is busy with CBX’s upcoming debut in Canada. She is so proud of these three members. With their endless efforts and determination, they can now communicate with her in full English and not only that, they can understand everything that Lyn says to them and they are capable to reply everything well. She is so happy. Seeing how the three succeeded the mission to speak English fluently, the other members have booked their slots to learn the language from Lyn which she has to put on hold first because of her busy limited time. She needs to focus on CBX first before she involves herself in other things. The intensive class has to wait but she already started to give them written homeworks because they couldn’t wait after they come back from Canada. Since it’s a good idea, she doesn’t refuse. Plus they just sent their done homeworks through the emails. They don’t have to come and see her. Lyn feels like it is a great preparation for their upcoming tour in the US and Europe. They will be able to communicate more. She is not worried about her husband because he was the first one to be able to speak English fluently after they were married. He took only months to master the language since he already had the basic. It is just that he needs the courage to speak more in the public. Thankfully he has been improving a lot now. The members also help him to fight the fear to speak in front of the audience. They are very supportive. He is progressively getting there.

 

 

Lyn looks at her ring. ‘Kyungsoo ssi sure knows what he was doing. This ring sure doesn’t make me feel any burden to wear it. It feels comfortable as if I am not wearing anything. The material is very light which is very nice.’ She touches the ring and smiles thinking about the husband that she has not seen for three weeks now. ‘I hope you’re doing okay Kyungsoo ssi.’ She says to the ring. She gets back to her work. She has to review the results from their meeting this morning. They agreed to leave for Canada in two weeks time. And they will be staying there for about five days. It depends on the changes of schedules. It is still not finalised. Her team has contacted the team from Canada and they are still waiting for their response. Hopefully soon they will get the news from them. CBX have been working hard on their new choreography and songs. They have been practising everyday. Sometimes Lyn would go and see them in the practice room to give them support. She knows that they are excited but they are also nervous at the same time. That is why she made them speak English the whole time though they are replied with Korean. It is like an exercise for them so that they will be more confident with the language. They were only speaking English when they were with Lyn but she changed that rule a week ago. After a week, they have become more confident now which is excellent. They are only allowed to speak English with everyone while others can speak Korean with them.

 

 

Kyungsoo is on his way to his wife’s office. The filming for today is cancelled due to the bad weather so he is given an early off. He needs to be back at the filming site tomorrow’s night. He asked his manager to send him to his apartment. He wants to wash himself first before going to the company to fetch Lyn. He is driving his car to the company today. He purposely doesn’t contact Lyn because he wants to surprise her. It’s been a whole three weeks since the last time he saw her. He didn’t get to contact her that much as he was mostly free after midnight. He didn’t want to disturb her. He knew that Lyn would never contact him without any solid reasons. He understands that she doesn’t want to distract him from the busy tight schedules. He wears his normal outfits. All black is his style. He wears his black t-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers and black hat. He also wears the glasses she gave him as their wedding anniversary’s gift. He loves it. He is excited to see his wife because he misses her so much. Another reason is, he is finally free from Ahn So Ra. Last week, she asked to meet him. She said that she wanted to focus on her boyfriend aka manager. She didn’t want to lie to herself anymore. She was all aware that their relationship would never have a happy ending as Kyungsoo never loved her. She wanted to start with her new life. She told him that she was happy with Hyun Joong. Kyungsoo was surprises by her sudden decision but he was so grateful as he now can love his wife as much as he wants. But he is still waiting for the right moment to confess to his wife. He knows that she is super busy right now. He doesn’t want to distract her. He wants to make a special plan for them sometimes after she is back from Canada. That is his plan.

 

 

Seungjae stands up seeing Kyungsoo walking towards them. “Kyungsoo ssi, what are you doing here?” He asks him. “Is she inside?” Kyungsoo replies the question with a question. Jeongmin who understands what he meant just nods. “Yeah, Lyn is inside.” He says to him. “Is she busy? Can I go and meet her right now?” He asks again just to make sure it is okay to see her at that very moment. Seungjae smiles at him. “She is always busy. But I think she won’t mind to see you now.” He answers. Kyungsoo is smiling. “Thanks hyung. I think you guys don’t have to wait for her today. I’ll drive her home later.” He informs them both. “Oh okay. Have a good time.” Jeongmin says to him. He nods. “Thanks hyung. I’ll take good care of her today. So you guys don’t have to worry. Enjoy your dinner later.” kyungsoo says to them before leaving for Lyn’s office. He slowly knocks the door waiting for her permission. “Yes? Please come in.” Kyungsoo can hear her voice giving him permission to enter the office. He puts his hand on his chest to calm himself down. He suddenly feels so nervous to see his wife. He takes a deep breath before letting it out slowly. ‘I can do it! She is my wife. I am going to see my wife. Aigoo. I have to relax. Lyn, if only you knew what you have done to your husband. I don’t know if you will be happy or sad for me. Most probably you will laugh at me. Okay dear wife, here I come.’ He says to himself opening the door. Lyn is there sitting so beautifully on her seat looking at her laptop.

 

 

Lyn is still looking at her laptop. She is typing the last sentences. She rechecks it again when she realizes that the door is already open but no one is speaking. She looks at the door. She is surprised to see her husband is standing there looking at her after closing the door. She then pushes the chair and goes to him. She stands in front of him. “Kyungsoo ssi? What are you doing here?” She asks him when he doesn’t seem to be talking anytime soon. He is frozen. He still doesn’t say anything. Lyn bravely pokes his arms. Only then he seems to realize that Lyn is talking to him. “Oh, I am just you know. I.. the filming.. you know.. i.. aigoo.. What is wrong with me?” He stutters. He takes a deep breath before trying to explain again. Lyn is patiently waiting. “I was trying to say that the filming was cancelled so here I am. I want to see you.” He says to her. She smiles at him. “Okay.” She replies shortly. She then grabs his right hand and plants a kiss there. He does the same thing to her and pulls her into his arms. He holds her tight. Lyn rests her head on his chest and hugs him back. She closes her eyes taking a break from her busy day. Being in his arms is always so calming for her. They stay that way for about five minutes before Lyn slowly standing back in front of him. He is back at staring his wife.

 

 

“Are you busy?” Kyungsoo asks her still comfortably resting his hands on her waist. She is smiling. “Not really. I was just finishing a report. I am sorry I was not paying attention when you came.” She answers fixing his collar shirt. ‘He always looks so good in black. It is the typical him but it is also the beautiful him.’ Lyn says to herself. “Do you have time for me after the office hour ends?” He asks looking at her right hand holding his collar. She stops fixing the collar and looks at him instead. “What do you mean?” She asks for more explanation. “I want to go shopping with you later. Do you think you can spare some time for me?” He asks her directly. She giggles and looks at him. “Yeah, sure.” She answers after that. “Come let’s sit first. I need to finish the report. Are you okay waiting for an hour before we can go?” Lyn pulls him to the chair in front of her seat. She says that while going back to her seat. “Yeah, I am okay with that. I am here to accompany you. I’ll drive you back home later.” He says looking at her. “Oh yeah? I need to tell Seungjae oppa and Jeongmin oppa that you are here. They don’t have to wait for me.” She wants to call them. He stops her. “I informed them already. Don’t worry.” He explains. Lyn nods. “Thank you. Oh, do you want to drink something?” She asks him. He shakes his head. “No, I am good. Just focus on your work. Just ignore me here. I am totally fine.” He says smiling at her.

 

 

Lyn is back focussing on her work. She is currently working on the next report as she already sent the previous reports to her team. She wants them to read them all to make sure everyone is well informed about their project this time. She opens the file next to her and checks the information she needs while her hands are still moving typing the sentences. She stops to get her planner and checks the decided date of the flight. She rechecks everything again before moving to the next point. She plays with her lips while rereading the first part of the report. Kyungsoo who has been looking at her from the very beginning suddenly gulps. ‘Aigoo. Why is she playing with her lips at this moment? You’re killing me sweetheart.’ He says to himself. Lyn who is not aware of her husband’s battle with his heart keeps on playing with her lips. It is her habit. Sometimes she is not even aware that she is touching them. She is back to typing after checking the first part. She her dry lips when suddenly the chair is pulled towards her right side. Kyungsoo is already there bending down pressing his lips on hers. He takes a good amoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter