Forty Sixth Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo holds Lyn close to him. He is actually surprised when she asks him that question. “Lyn, you’re my one and only wife. There is no one before you. And there is no one after you. You will always be my wife. I am not going to let you go. I am so sorry for everything that I have done before. I promise that I will..” He doesn’t get to finish his words when Lyn stops him. “Kyungsoo ssi, I just want to make sure because if we are no longer married, I have to ask you to leave. It is not appropriate for you to be here with me all by yourself if the marriage is no longer here. That is why I asked you that question. But since we are still married, it is fine then. I’ll take my shower first.” She says to him before leaving him alone entering the bathroom. She can feel that she has so many things to do. Just imagine three months lying down on the bed and was not able to shower. This body needs to be cleaned thoroughly. Lyn thinks to herself. She looks at her hair. It is longer now. She starts by combing the hair before starts applying shampoo. She takes her time cleaning herself. It is really refreshing. Her husband is still standing in front of the bathroom looking at the close door. He then moves to where her luggage is. A good 60 minutes later, Lyn goes out of the bathroom in only bathrobe. She totally forgot to bring her outfit along. Kyungsoo is surprised to see her that ‘exposed’. She wipes her wet hair with a white towel. She still doesn’t realize that she is not alone there. She looks up and sees Kyungsoo standing still next to the coffee table looking at her. “Oh, you’re still here.” She says to him continue wiping her hair. She looks around searching for her hair dryer but she can’t find it.

 

 

“What are you looking for sweetheart?” Kyungsoo asks when he realizes that Lyn seems to be looking for something in the room. He approaches her slowly. Honestly it still feels surreal to see her standing in front of him right now. He can’t help it. It feels like he is falling in love over and over again. His heart is beating crazily right now. But he just ignores it. He needs to stay sane. He doesn’t want to scare his wife. She then looks at her husband who is now standing quite close next to her. “Do you happen to know where can I find my hair dryer?” She asks for his help. He smiles. He knows the answer. “Oh, it is inside the cabinet. Here it is.” He goes to the cabinet and takes it out. “Can I help you dry your hair Lyn?” He bravely asks. He waits for the answer nervously. Lyn moves closer standing in front of him looking straight in his eyes. She is thinking if it is a good idea. She slowly nods after a while. Kyungsoo looks so happy. He grabs a chair next to her bed. He plugs in the hair dryer and gestures her to sit on the chair. Lyn sits on the chair and she can listen the hair dryer is a few seconds later. He carefully dries his wife’s long hair. It smells really good. He misses this smell. He is beyond happy now to be given another chance to be with his wife again. No words can explain how happy and thankful he is right now. Lyn is just sitting there thinking about what happened in her ‘dream’ during her long sleep while applying the lotion on her visible skin. She still can’t believe that she is actually still alive. She was surprised earlier when she saw those faces around her when she opened her eyes. Everything seems impossible but it happens. She is trying to accept the fact that she is now living in this world. Again. Well she actually never leaves. It is hard to digest everything. That is why she is advised not to push herself. Everything will be normal again soon.

 

 

Lyn suddenly feels like she is hugged from behind. She can clearly see Kyungsoo’s hands wrapping her body tight. She doesn’t even realize when Kyungsoo turns off the hair dryer. She stays still. “Lyn, thank you so much for coming back to me. I feel like I am still dreaming. I can’t believe that I am holding you in my arms right now. I can’t believe that I am talking to you right now. I can’t believe that I am here with you. Thank you so much sweetheart.” He whispers in her right ear. She doesn’t respond. She just listens. Honestly it is awkward for her to be hugged by Kyungsoo right now. The last time was months ago. She can’t even remember when it was. He then moves to the front. He kneels there looking at her. He brings his hands to her face. He is touching her face. It looks like he is trying to make him believe that she is really here with him. He then holds both of her hands tight. He looks deep into her eyes. “I love you so much sweetheart.” He finally confesses his true feeling for his wife. It is his first time confessing his love for her right in front of her. He is waiting for her response but she only stares at him blankly. It looks like she is looking for his sincerity. She is not that surprised with his confession. She heard that before. She just wants to know if he is really telling her the truth. While she is thinking about it, she realizes that he is approaching her. His right hand is touching her face and another is holding her right hand. She doesn’t stop him. She just stays still. She just lets him do what he wants.

 

 

That is when Kyungsoo places his lips on hers starting to kiss her needingly. He expresses his love and longing through the kiss. He keeps on kissing her because he doesn’t feel any rejection from her. Few minutes have passed but Lyn is still not replying his kisses. He doesn’t give up and he is glad because few seconds later he can feel how Lyn is responding to his kisses. It feels like how they used to before the incident that happened between them. It is hard for him to let go. She is so irressistable. He loves the feeling of planting his lips on hers. It feels perfect. They stay that way for quite some time until Lyn suddenly feels like this is not right. The kiss is very awkward for her especially when she remembers what happened before between them. She pushes him with all her might. Kyungsoo is surprised. He falls on the floor because he doesn’t expect that. She has never rejected his kisses before. She looks at him crying. He starts to panic. “What is wrong sweetheart?” He asks touching her face. She shakes her head. The tears are still falling hard. “This is just too sudden for me. This doesn’t feel right. I am sorry. I tried but I just can’t. This is too much for me to handle. This is awkward. You and me doing that, it doesn’t feel familiar. I don’t know why. I am really sorry.” She explains with her fallen tears. She feels weird about everything. Kyungsoo looks at her. He feels so guilty. He knows that he is being too pushy. He could not control himself earlier. It must be shocking for her. “I am so sorry sweetheart. I was just out of control. I am really sorry. I promise that I won’t do it again. I will ask for your permission first. I promise. I am so sorry Lyn.” He says comforting her. He then sees her shaking her head.

 

 

Lyn is still crying. “No, I am your wife. You have all the rights on me. You can do anything to me. I am sorry. I just… You don’t have to ask me for permission. I am yours. But I am just not comfortable. I don’t hate you or anything. I just can’t. I don’t want to lie to you. I am really sorry Kyungsoo ssi.” She feels guilty for denying his rights on her. She knows that she shouldn’t reject him. It is wrong but she can’t ignore what she feels right now. Kyungsoo is touched by the explanation. He is relieved because he thought she rejected her because she hates him. “Sweetheart, listen to me. Yeah, I know you’re mine. No one can deny that fact. But I don’t want to scare you. It is okay. It is good that you’re telling me the truth. I really appreciate it. I will wait until you’re ready. I love you so much. Hurting you is the last thing that I would do.” He says ensuring her. Lyn looks at him after that. She is scanning his eyes looking for the honesty and sincerity. She can clearly see that in his eyes. She can feel the feeling again. It is the love that somehow vanished few days before she left for few months. “Do you really love me Kyungsoo ssi?” She asks. He nods. He looks at her. “I really do love you sweetheart. I have loved you long ago. Long before we got married.” He tells her the truth that he been keeping from her from the beginning. Lyn is confused hearing his answer. She has no idea. There is something that she doesn’t know. Kyungsoo looks at her looking so cute with a very confused expression on her face. He carefully touched her face. “I will let you know everything slowly sweetheart.” He tells her.

 

 

“You’re telling me the truth, right? You’re not pretending, right? This is not acting, right?” She asks him making sure. She wants to throw away all the doubts she has in her mind for him. Kyungsoo expects that question from her but he is still hurt. He feels guilty for making his wife feeling this way. She looks so insecure. And this is all his fault. He kneels in front of him. He grabs her hands. He holds them tight. He looks straight into her pretty round eyes. He wipes her tears. “Sweetheart, yes I am telling you the truth. I really love you so much. I never pretend to love you. I only pretend not to love you because I want to protect you. I never act when we are with my family. I never act when we are with your family. It was hard for me to pretend like I didn’t care the first few months we got married. I gave up. It is because I want to love you very badly. I was so happy when we finally kissed on our first wedding anniversary. You don’t know how difficult it was for me stop myself from kissing you. Even during our first night in your bedroom, I was only pretending like I was sleeping soundly. I tried my hardest to sleep because I didn’t know what I would do if I didn’t. Just looking at you makes me happy. I felt like jumping around happily after we became officially married. I was thankful because you were finally mine. I really love you sweetheart. I never love someone this much. I never love someone this deep. And this is true. My love for you is not a lie. It is true sweetheart.” He says convincing her that he is telling her only truth. Lyn is still looking at him.

 

 

Another question is asked by Lyn. “How much do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter