Sixty Second Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That Friday, Lyn doesn’t go to the concert venue along with Kyungsoo because she has to go pick Hye Jin up at the Seoul Station. She brings along Jae Ran with her and her two assistants. She asked Jae Ran if she was fine sharing the room with Hye Jin, she said yes. She is excited to see each other because they are the same aged friends. Lyn asked for the Lee couple’s permission to borrow Jae Ran for three days and they said yes as they know how much she loves EXO. “Come Jae Ran.” Lyn pulls her closer walking together towards the Seoul Station. Her assistants are walking behind them. Hye Jin is already waiting at the bench. “Hi. I am sorry for making you wait.” Lyn greets her. She looks up and she smiles wide. “No, it is okay. I only sat here for not more than five minutes. Thanks for coming to fetch me up.” She says to her. “Oh, this is Jae Ran, my little sister. She will be staying with you for the next three days. And Jae Ran, this is Hye Jin, the loyal ExoL I told you about.” Jae Ran is touched as Lyn introduced her as the little sister. “It is nice meeting you. I am glad I am not staying in the hotel all by myself. Please take care of me.” Hye Jin says to Jae Ran. They giggle because they have the same thing in mind. They are happy as they have a company. Lyn can see how they match with each other well. “Let’s go. We’ll go to the hotel first. Drop all the luggages of and go to the concert venue right away.” Lyn says to them as they are walking towards the parking area.

 

 

They don’t want to be late because traffic will be really bad if they don’t move now. Jeongmin helps Hye Jin with her luggage. Jae Ran sits in between Lyn and Hye Jin at the back. It takes them almost half an hour to arrive at the hotel. Lyn is at the receptionist doing the check in for the girls. It doesn’t take them long though, as she has previously booked a twin bed suite for them. “Do you like the room?” Lyn asks them when they are on their way to attend the concert. “We love it unnie. It is beautiful.” They reply. “I am glad you like it. Your stay includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. So you just go to the restaurant at the ground floor and show them the key. They have spa and everything, if you want to try it, go ahead, okay? It is all on me. Don’t worry. I just want you two to enjoy this weekend.” Lyn says to them. “Oh before I forget, this is your pocket money for the weekend. You can use it when you are out. Maybe Jae Ran can show Hye Jin around. Here, keep it.” Lyn gives them an envelope each. “Unnie, you don’t have to do this. I have my own money.” Jae Ran says to her. Hye Jin nods. “Who says you don’t? I know but I want you to use this and keep your money. You want me to be happy, right? So do not reject my gift.” She says to them telling that everything is fine. Actually Lyn is so grateful for so many things especially when she is given another life to live. So she wants to share what she has with those she cherishes. She has no intention to show off or to brag. She just wants these girls to have the weekend of their life that might only come once. “Thank you unnie. This is a lot. I will give the balance back to you.” Hye Jin says to her after looking at the surprising amount inside the envelope. “No, just keep it and use it for the future. Who knows you will need it one day.” She says smiling at them.

 

 

Arriving at the venue, Lyn makes sure Hye Jin and Jae Ran have their tickets with them and they are wearing the special passes she got for them. “Seungjae oppa will bring you to your seats now. I am not going to join both of you today. I will only be joining you on the final day. For today and tomorrow, I got to be at the backstage. I got some work to do. When the concert ends later, Seungjae oppa or Jeongmin oppa will bring you two to the backstage. Just wait for him at the exit that he will show you later. I will give you two a brief tour then. The ticket, please keep it safely with you. Do not throw it away. And this is your water and I pack you some candies. Trust me, you will need it inside. Jae Ran, this is your lightstick. Just give me a call if something happens to you both, okay? Call me immediately. Go have fun. Enjoy the concert and I will see you later. Stay together.” Lyn reminds them before they enter the concert hall. “Unnie, thank you so much for this experience.” Hye Jin says to her. “I still feel like I am dreaming. I love you so much unnie.” Jae Ran says hugging Lyn. She smiles looking at Hye Jin who is hesitating to join the hug. “Come!” She says to her. She then joins them crying silently. “So now girls, please wipe all the tears and get ready to be surprised by your oppadeul. They prepared a lot for this concert. Enjoy the concert. Don’t get hurt. See ya!” Lyn says to them as it is time for them to get to their seats now. She waves at them before leaving to the backstage with Jeongmin. She is back to her manager mode. Works need to be done. The management team needs her to back them up for today and tomorrow.

 

 

On the second day, Kyungsoo decides to bring the girls out to walk around Myeongdong area after the concert. At first, Hye Jin and Jae Ran reject the idea because they don’t want to burden the couple but when Lyn convinces them that it is totally fine and it is actually their oppa’s idea, they just nod in agreement. Sehun decides to join them too as he knows Jae Ran is his fan. She is surprised when Lyn tells her that. They look for a cute café around that area and get some coffee. They just talk about random stuffs when Chanyeol suddenly stands in front of them out of nowhere. “What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asks him. “I heard that you guys are here, so I thought I should join you guys as I don’t really have anything to do. Do you mind me sitting here?” He asks for Hye Jin’s permission to sit on the empty seat next to her. Lyn smiles looking at her husband. Kyungsoo just shakes his head. Jae Ran is talking with Sehun and now Chanyeol is talking with Hye Jin. She was talking with the couple before he arrived. “I guess, you are my date for tonight.” Kyungsoo says holding Lyn’s hand before planting a kiss on it. “Well, looking at how they are into each other’s company right now, this is like an impromptu date for us.” She replies. “Are you done with you drinks sweetheart?” He asks her. She looks at her empty cup. She nods. “Shall we walk around?” He says to her. “But they are not done with their drinks yet.” She says pointing at their cups especially Chanyeol’s who came the latest. “I think they don’t need us. Sehun and Chanyeol can look after them for a while. Let’s give them time to have a one to one talk with EXO.” He says to her. “Are you sure?” She asks. He nods. “Sehun aa, Chanyeol aa, I want to go walk around with Lyn. Can you keep the girls company?” He asks them. They look at the girls. “I don’t mind if they are fine with it. I don’t want to force them to spend their time with us.” Sehun says to him. “Yes, we are good. Don’t worry about us. Sehun oppa and Chanyeol oppa don’t have to accompany us. We are fine by ourselves.” Jae Ran says to them. “I want to stay longer here. We will take good care of the girls. Don’t worry, we will protect them from any harms.” Chanyeol says to them. “We won’t be long.” Kyungsoo says holding Lyn’s hand leaving the café. “Take your time. There is nothing to rush. Enjoy the brief date.” Sehun says to him. The girls nod and they smile looking at the couple.

 

 

“Where do you want to go sweetheart?” Kyungsoo asks Lyn as they go out of the café. They look left and right looking for places to go. “I don’t know. Let’s just walk and stop when we find something interesting. How’s that?” Lyn suggests. “Yeah, I am thinking about the same thing as we don’t have any plan.” He says to her putting her arm around his to make sure she is super close with him the whole time plus it is super cold right now. It is not that no one recognizes them but people are being very understanding and they just either wave at them and say hello or just looking at them with a smile. They really appreciate that because they can walk around like other normal couple. “That store is super adorable.” Lyn says pointing at the accessories store. “Do you want to go in?” He asks. She nods. “Let’s go.” He says. They are welcomed by the staffs who are really surprised to see them in their store. “May I help you?” One of the staff comes to offer some help. “Do you have hair pins in here?” Kyungsoo asks. He sure knows what Lyn likes. “This way please. We have varieties of it. Please take a look.” She says to the couple. “Thank you.” Lyn says to her. She starts having a hard time choosing. “Should I help you now?” He says to her. He knows her well. “Yes please.” She replies. The female staff is smiling looking at the couple. But the problem when Lyn lets him decides is he will buy her more than what she needs. One their way to the cashier, a collection of ear rings catches her attention. “Don’t you think this would suit Hye Jin and Jae Ran? Look at this. This two are of the same design. I am going to buy this for them.” She says pointing at the cute ear rings. When they are done paying, they leave the store with two bags of accessories.

 

 

Suddenly someone approaches them. “Lyn ssi? D.O. ssi?” A female voice can be heard. She sounds so excited. Lyn looks towards her right where she hears the voice from. She smiles once she sees who the owner of the voice. “Hi! I am Jessie Kim. This is my friend, Addie. It is a great surprise to see you two here. I am a youtuber vlogger. We both are.” She says introducing themselves. Kyungsoo looks at the two people in front of them who are holding camera one each. They look like they are filming themselves as they are talking. It looks interesting to Kyungsoo. “Oh hi! I think I know you. It is always fun to watch your videos.” Lyn says to them. She opens wide. “You know me? OMG! I can’t believe it!” Jessie says feeling so excited. “You must not know me. My videos are always the weird ones.” Addie says to her. Lyn smiles. “I have always seen you in Jessie ssi’s videos so it is just natural for me to know you too. You guys really are good friends.” She says making Addie feels better. “Sweetheart, you know them?” Kyungsoo asks his wife. She nods. “Yeah, their vlogging videos are fun to watch. I think they are like two of the biggest names of youtubers in Korea.” Lyn introduces the vloggers to her husband. He nods before smiling at them. “You’re vlogging right now?” Lyn asks them as she realizes they are holding their cameras. “Oh, yeah. Do you mind?” Addie asks as they need to get permission to film the famous couple like them. Lyn looks at her husband. He just smiles which they can take as it is fine. “There you go. We don’t mind.” Lyn gives them the answer. “Could you please say hi to our viewers?” Jessie asks the couple. “How do we do that?” Kyungsoo asks. “I think it is just like casually saying hi to the camera. I mean that is what I normally watched from their videos.” Lyn says to him. Both vloggers nod their heads with wide smiles on their faces. Kyungsoo comes closer wrapping his hands around Lyn’s shoulder hugging her. Jessie and Addie are so excited to see that in front of their eyes and got it recorded in their cameras. “Annyeonghaseyo! This is Kyungsoo and Lyn, my wife. It is nice to meet Jessie ssi’s and Addie nim’s viewers. Please stay healthy everyone.” Kyungsoo says his line and he takes a look at his wife. “Please keep watching Jessie ssi’s and Addies ssi’s vlogging videos. They work really hard to show Korea to the world. They are fun and their friendship is beautiful. Have a great day everyone.” Lyn says looking at the cameras. “OMG! Thank you so much. We are so sorry to disturb your date. Thank you so much.” Addie says to the couple. Kyungsoo and Lyn just smile and shake their heads. “Enjoy your date. You guys are my favorite couple. Please be happy always.” Jessie says to the couple. “Thank you so much. Have a wonderful weekend.” Kyungsoo says before leaving them. “OMG! We just met EXO D.O. and his wife having a date in Myeongdong!! It is like a couple goal. I still can’t believe it. They are very humble and beautiful. I love them.” Both Kyungsoo and Lyn can hear them saying that as they are leaving. They smile and keep on walking.

 

 

“Sweetheart, look at that EXO!” Kyungsoo suddenly says to his wife. “What?” Lyn is confused. She looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter