Bonus Episode

The Unwanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the plane…..

 

 

The twins, Joon Soo and Jeen Soo are sitting next to each other in the middle side of the plane. When asked if they want to sit with mommy or daddy, they said they wanted to sit together and mommy should sit next to daddy so he won’t feel lonely. So that is how they are sitting right now. Kyungsoo is sleeping after the dinner prepared by the flight. So are the kids. By the window, Lyn is sitting while writing her daily journal. She can’t sleep. So she just kills her time by reading earlier and now writing. She is surprised when suddenly her right hand is grabbed by someone. She immediately looks to her right. Her husband is looking at her panting. He is sweating in this air conditioned area. “Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream? Here, drink some water.” She says giving her the bottle. She leaves her seat to look at her husband closer. Since they are sitting at the first class area, it is very spacious. Kyungsoo pulls her and now she is sitting on his laps. He touches her flat tummy. “Are you pregnant?” He asks her out of nowhere. “What??? No! I am not. I don’t know.” She replies as she is not so sure what to answer. “Did you miss your period last month?” He asks her. She shakes her head. “What about the previous month?” He asks again. She shakes her head for the second time. “You didn’t miss your period when you were carrying the twins, right?” He asks another question. “Yeah, you knew that. I only started missing it after I was confirmed to be pregnant. Why are you asking me these weird questions?” She asks him wanting to hear some explanation. “I had a weird dream. You’re not hiding anything from me, right sweetheart?” He asks again. “No, I am not. I don’t have anything to hide.” She says to him being serious. “Once we touch down later, let’s go to the clinic and get you checked. Okay?” He suggests. “Darl, when we arrive, it is going to be midnight. We can go tomorrow. Okay?” She replies. He looks like he doesn’t like the idea but he has no better options. He slowly nods. “Now, you’re okay?” She asks wiping his sweat. He starts to calm down. “Yeah. I am okay.” He says pulling her into a hug. He lets go after a while.

 

 

Lyn is back at her seat fastening the seatbelt. “Sweetheart, I think this time you need to name the babies.” He says to her. She smiles at him. “Why? Is it because you knew the names already?” She guesses. He nods. “Okay, I will name the babies. But wait a second. Babies? Did you meet two of them?” She asks him. “Yeah sweetheart.” He looks so guilty. “Another twins? I don’t think so. Maybe the other one is our next baby after this one.” She tries to deny it. He shakes his head. “They look exactly the same. Totally. So I believe they are also twins just like our first borns.” He corrects her. “I am so sorry sweetheart.” She doesn’t get to respond to his previous sentence when he suddenly apologizes. “Why?” She asks him. “You have to go through the same pain again. It was hard to see you fighting for your life to deliver the kids. I should be more careful.” He says more to himself. She looks at the worried husband. There he goes again. “You don’t want more babies with me?” She asks him wanting to know what is in his mind. “Of course I want more of these beautiful kids with you. But seeing you in pain is killing me.” He answers. It is short but honest. “Do you remember what I said to you when I was in labour?” She asks him. “You wanted me to be there to support you.” He replies. She nods. “So just do that. It is really more than enough. By the way, don’t put your hope so high. It might be just a false alarm. But it is good to know that you want more babies. The kids have been asking for little siblings since Seungsoo oppa and Yeeun unnie got a cute little daughter end of last year.” She shares what the twins have been talking about for the past few months. He nods smiling. “I know. They asked the same thing from me too. Actuallly before you got back to Korea, they tried to bring the baby back home when we came for a visit.” He shares a shocking story. “Seriously? OMG! Oppa and unnie must be really surprised.” She responds looking at her husband in disbelief. “No, they found it cute. I was the one who was really dumbfounded to see that.” He says to his wife who is still smiling. They end up not sleeping throughout the flight. They keep on talking about random stuffs. The next morning, Kyungsoo asks Lyn to get ready to go to the clinic. They bring the kids too. She is asked to do some procedure to check whether she is pregnant or not. After waiting for a while, they are called to the doctor’s office. The doctor announces the result. Kyungsoo is in disbelief. Lyn is as usual very calm to hear the news. The kids look confused. They don’t understand what the doctor is talking about. Lyn pulls them into a warm hug.

 

 

Seven months later back at their home in Seoul, the four years old twins are still busy drawing at the gazebo. It is their week

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter