This Is My Uniform

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to Pledis University you had managed to think of a way to avoid Jun. How where you going to do this? You planned to stay in a different building the whole evening.

 

As you entered you were amazed at how architectural it looked. Although built slightly different, it was just as beautiful as the first building you were in. The walls had large windows and the floor looked sleek clean. You set your broom against the wall and pulled out the stash of keys to match the room in front of you. This room had no windows from the outside so you had no way to verify if it was empty. When the key fit into its lock you listened again for possible sounds. When silence greeted you, you unlocked it and opened it. As soon as the door cracked wide enough someone grabbed you pulling you in making you scream in terror. The door shut behind you loudly and you could feel the stranger’s tight grip on your arm. When your scream didn’t stop coming from your throat a hand covered your mouth.

“Why are you screaming?”

Even though he spoke nicely you panted in fear. You couldn’t see a single thing but red lights around the room.

“Please…please don’t kill me…” You begged while you blinked rapidly begging your eyes to adjust to the darkness.

He chuckled from your comment and replied, “Kill you? Why would I do something like that?”

The strength in his grip loosened as you quickly pulled your arm away from him.

“Then…what…what the heck is going on…” you stated in a petrifying tone.

“Well…I think you ruined my developing photos. That’s what’s going on.” he stated calmly and switched the lights from that deep red to regular white lights. Your eyes were now readjusting again trying to dim out the bright illumination. When your eyes refocused, you saw him looking at you. His thin lips were flushed against his blonde hair that was parted in the middle allowing wavy strands to fall close to his eyes. You stepped away from him and he quickly grabbed your hand yanking you into his arms.

“Don’t knock over my developer, it’s expensive.” He cautioned while you wiggled free from his grasp feeling desecrated. You looked around observing the equipment in the room. Strings of photos hung from one wall to another. White rectangular trays filled with clear liquid lined the desks in front of you. Odd black machines stood around taking up space within the room. You then watched him walk over to a set of photos that hung low and equal to his eyes.

When he looked back at you, you looked away pretending to be occupied only to realize the room had no windows.

“You’re in luck today, they happen to be ok. Next time, I won’t forgive you.”

You stood there dumbfounded at his comment as your eyebrows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter