It’s Fake

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That next evening, in the midst of updating your journal, you felt for your phone only to realize you didn’t have it in your pockets. You shot up from where you sat at the fountain and began to recall all the places you had cleaned that night.

“Classroom, classroom, classroom, hall, classroom…” You thought for a moment, trying to remember when you had taken your phone out. You inhaled anxiously and made a run for a room besides Jun’s large painting room. Apparently, there was a room besides the painting room that was stashed full of makeup, paint and all sorts of other random stuff. Whatever all those things were used for wasn’t your problem. However, that was the last time you had used your phone to call your Grandfather.

Your journal, your black pen and your beige sparkling scarf was in one hand while you held onto your satchel with the other to prevent it from swinging. You skipped steps up the stairs, ignoring the elevator completely. When you flung open the stairwell doors you saw Minghao standing a few yards away patting his arm. Was it odd to say he looked like he had been in some irrational match? As if he just stepped out of a crazy movie? Although brushed back, revealing his forehead, his hair looked wet and messy. Even his eyes were lined in dark makeup. His look was dark and mysterious yet intriguing and cool.

Minghao noticed you and quickly looked away while he continued to walk in your direction. Trying to ignore him yourself, you hurried over to your destination. However, as Minghao passed you, a bloody and large gashing wound on his forearm made you gasp.

“Oh my goodness…are you ok???” you asked fearfully. Minghao didn’t even worry. He just looked at you, his eyes unfazed by his wound. Without a second thought you threw your journal and pen to the side and quickly wrapped your scarf around his wound. The blood dripped onto the ground while majority of it soaked through your scarf.

“Can you stop?” Minghao demanded coldly. You looked up at him puzzled while your fingers remained in place.

“Are you not hurting?” you questioned confused.

You watched Minghao shove your hands away from his forearm and unwrap your scarf with his free hand. His wound was again exposed and you made a disgusted face. He handed the blood-stained scarf back to you and you slowly accepted it, unsure why he had appeared so offended.

“The blood should run off if you rinse it with hot water,”

“But what about your wound?”

“Does it look that real?” Minghao asked while motioning his arm towards you. You’re eyebrows scrunched from his remark. “It’s fake,” he revealed.

Before you could ask how, Minghao stated, “Excuse me, I need to go wash the blood off in the bathroom,”

You stood there frozen while the airstream from his movement brushed your face. When you were able to accept what just happened, you looked over to your journal and pen that you had thrown down earlier. You crouched down to pick up your possessions as the door to the makeup room opened. Jun stepped out with a brush in his hand while rubbing some paint between his fingers. When he noticed you he quickly greeted you, completely forgetting that he meant to go after Minghao.

You ignored his greeting and didn’t say a word. The last time you talked to Jun, it wasn’t the most pleasant memory. You walked pass Jun, into the room and snatched your phone off the counter that you cleaned. You your teeth when you realized the counter was now soiled with paint and powder. All that hard work of cleaning; down the drain.

“Ready?” You heard from out in the hallway. From the tone and sound of that voice you knew who it was. You walked out and saw Jeonghan standing there with a black camera strung around his neck.

“Hey best friend,” Jeonghan greeted in a calm tone as he rushed over to wrap his arm around your shoulder.

“We put a bit too much powder blood onto the wound, it overflowed. Minghao is washing it so we can start over,” Jun explained. Somehow Jun’s explanation made Jeonghan laugh with amusement. When Jun noticed the way Jeonghan’s fingers clung tightly to your shoulder, he turned away so he didn’t have to witness the closeness that you shared.

Minghao walked out of the restroom and approached the three of you with a hand-made wound that was now completely colorless. You could see the fake skin and all the buildup that was on top of his real arm.

“Ok, well I’ll be waiting in the model room then. I’ve already set everything up,” Jeonghan stated and proceeded to drag you away under his arm.

As Jeonghan hauled you away, Minghao stared silently. Not at you, but at the stained scarf in your hand. In that moment he suddenly remembered how worried you looked when you threw your scarf onto his arm. To be honest, he had seen your fashionable scarf somewhere before and it definitely wasn’t cheap. Why would anyone use an expensive fashionable scarf the way you did?? He would have never done that with his own expensive stuff. Of course, only a weird idiot like you would do such a thing.

Nevertheless, the way you didn’t care or hesitate to use it made Minghao feel heartless inside. Was he being too insensitive towards your kind gesture?

 

“Jeonghan, I’m not going into the model room. I’m going home,” you complained while removing his arm off of you.

“You don’t have to go into the model room with me. But we can spend some time together before you leave,” Jeonghan suggested. His blonde hair made his skin look so awfully pretty you had to look away. Even his double eyelids that blinked at you made you sick.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter