Everything About You

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait…did Jeonghan just use me to steer away those girls?!” you questioned yourself in anger as you shot up from the bench you sat at in the courtyard. A whole hour later, it all made sense and you couldn’t believe Jeonghan. If this was what it meant to be “best friends” with him then you were breaking it off the next time you saw him.

Seokmin looked away from Soojung awkwardly. He felt that if she looked at him any longer she might just bore a whole through his head. Wonwoo observed Seokmin’s uncomfortable situation and he smiled, revealing his perfect teeth. When Mingyu noticed Wonwoo’s amusement, Mingyu nudged him to stop.

“Just read it,” Joshua suggested and yanked Larra’s letter out of Woozi’s hand. He unfolded it and Woozi peered over.

After they read the admiring letter together Joshua stated, “Um…I don’t think I should be reading this,”

“Give it to me,” Woozi demanded and snatched the embarrassing love letter from Joshua’s grasp.

 

“Isn’t he so handsome?” Jihee asked her friend that was slightly taller than her.

Hoshi’s eyes darted over to Jihee who was too busy adoring Seungkwan on the stage.

“Who’s that?” Mijin asked from beside Hoshi. After she had mistaken Seungcheol for Hoshi she didn’t budge from Hoshi’s side. Mijin was also a great dancer who Hoshi had performed with before. However, ever since she revealed her feelings for him, it had never been the same.

 

“What was your inspiration for the first photo to our right?” a guest asked through the microphone and Jun smiled in reply making Ara’s heart skip a beat.

“Jun’s number one fan is here,” Seungcheol stated and looked at Jeonghan who was busy shoving a piece of cake into his mouth.

“Who?” Jeonghan mumbled.

“Ara?” Vernon questioned and looked over to see her smiling at Jun.

“Ohhhh, yeah, yeah. Ara is in love with Jun,” Jeonghan detailed and swallowed the rest of the cake in his mouth.

“But didn’t he like her at one point?” Seungcheol questioned.

“Oh nooo. Don’t say that around Jun, he gets defensive,” Vernon replied.

“I think she’s very attractive,” Seungcheol admitted.

“Hey! Stop trying to steal Jun’s woman,” Joenghan criticized while smacking Seungcheol’s shoulder.

“She IS very pretty,” Vernon stated, “but she has this possessive problem,”

“Well can you blame her? Jun looks great. Even I feel the need to be possessive sometimes. But if she wants to have him today, she’ll have to fight me,” Jeonghan joked making Vernon and Seungcheol shove him around from amusement.

Dino was so focused on Jun’s explanation about his artwork; he didn’t even realize his friends fooling around behind them. Like a domino effect, when Jeonghan accidentally bumped into Wonwoo who in turn stumbled into Mingyu causing Mingyu to nudge Dino, Dino turned around to look at his friends with a confused face.

Minghao was drinking a cup of juice off to the side while he listened to Jun’s speech. Before he could take another sip, Becca, who was also a piano major, scooted closer to him.

Minghao shifted over to give her room but instead of appreciating it, she shuffled even closer.

“Minghao, why don’t I ever see you around anymore?” she asked.

“Sorry, I’ve just been really busy,”

“I heard you’re going to start taking trips to other academies as a Pledis representative, is that true?”

Minghao gulped down the juice in his mouth and nodded in reply.

“I’ll miss you when you go,” Becca responded and pouted a bit while looking up and over to Minghao. She studied his profile, admiring his perfect nose bridge all the way down to his pretty lips.

“I won’t be leaving Pledis, it’s just part of my interns that I have to do,” Minghao assured Becca and she smiled in relief. Minghao wasn’t into much conversation whether if it was Becca or someone else. He didn’t talk much when he didn’t want to and in that moment, he really didn’t want to continue the conversation with Becca.

Minghao gave Becca a smile and weaved his way behind a few other Pledis students and over to his group of friends.

 

Another hour passed and Jun’s questioning ended. Afterwards, everyone mingled as he and Seungkwan exited off the stage to join their friends in the back.

Ara stopped Jun midway leaving Seungkwan to walk towards their friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter