Similarity Is A Good Thing

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How’s your head?” Seungkwan asked while taking the leftover trash from your popsicle into his hand.

“It’s feeling better now. How’s yours?”

“I still think my head cracked,”

“Does it hurt?”

“That’s the problem, I don’t feel any pain. Maybe when I fell, some nerves got damaged,”

When you didn’t reply he stretched and boasted, “Ahhh, I love this garden.”

“You like it too?” you asked surprised.

“Mm-hm,”

“That’s good; I guess I’m not that weird then,”

“Hey, if you’re weird then what does that make me?” Seungkwan questioned jokingly and you chuckled a small laugh in reply. 

“I’m glad you like it too,”

“Of course I do, but it’s funny though, my friends don’t enjoy it the way I do,”

“That’s probably because they have no taste. But we do, high five,” you replied and held your hand in midair. Seungkwan touched his palm to yours and you both exchanged a smile.

“So what parts of this courtyard do you like the most?” Seungkwan asked.

“There’s one place I really like,” you answered and inhaled the cool night air while staring at the night lamps. Seungkwan looked over to you and noticed your youthful skin that was glowing from the yellow light. Your dark hair glistened while a few strands swayed from the cool night breeze. Your small hands were swallowed into your suit and the oversized outfit looked awfully baggy on you. Your pink hair clip, as odd as it was, made Seungkwan share a smile that you were unaware of. His grin washed away quickly as soon as you looked over to him.

You then continued speaking, “The one place I really like is right here,”

That smile that Seungkwan tried so hard to cover up returned. He was staring directly into your eyes when he replied, “Me too,”

You shoved him snapping in out of his admiration and replied, “Hey! You can’t choose my spot too. You have to choose another spot,”

With a slight whine Seungkwan answered, “But this is my favorite spot though,”

“Ok Ok fine, but besides this fountain, we can’t like the same things. Otherwise we will be too similar,” you deducted and looked away from him. Dino had a way of making you feel comfortable, but Seungkwan gave you a different type of comfortable. With him, you felt like it was ok to show some of your flaws. Was it ok that you did?

“Similarity is a good thing,” Seungkwan stated and you listened, “if we are similar then that means we get along,”

“Does that mean we have the same shortcomings to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter