NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM *eating sound*

TROUBLE MAKER

 

“Master Jang, we have reached Myeongdong Cathedral,” the driver said politely.

No response.

The driver looked back and saw sleeping Hyunseung while he was wearing his sunglasses.

“Master Jang... You will be late if you don’t wake up now…”

The driver honked twice, Hyunseung jumped.

“Master Jang, we have reached…”

 

Hyunseung got out of the car and saw the magnificent cathedral. He spotted Dongwoon and Yoseob just went into the Cathedral.

--

Hyunseung saw his family in the second row. They saved him a seat.

“Morning, mom, dad,” Hyunseung greeted them.

Mr Jang looked at him judgementally and snapped,” You’re late, Jang Hyunseung.”

“Honey, he’s not late, there’s still 5 minutes left,” Mrs Jang defended Hyunseung,” come, sit.”

Hyunseung kissed his mom on the cheek and then sat between his older sister, Jang So Ra and his two friends none other than Yoseob and Dongwoon.

Yoseob and Dongwoon still looked surprised seeing Hyunseung still made it  on time.

“Guys, I’m not that small, can you move to the side more?” Hyunseung asked calmly, and then sat down.

“Here’s your bible,” So Ra said coldly.

“Thank you, sis, you’re the best.”

“You’re stink…,” So Ra said rudely.

“Sis, you shouldn't lie here, He is watching you,” Hyunseung said while he was browsing the bible,” I blessed myself before coming here.”

So Ra rolled her eyes with Hyunseung's religious words and went to browse her phone.

“So Ra, stop playing with your phone, the session has started,” Mrs Jang said.

--

It’s over; people are getting out from the cathedral. Hyunseung’s parents were talking to their business partners. So Ra left the scene quickly.

“Hyunseung, so how’s the party?” Dongwoon asked eagerly.

“I check out the photos and dammit, I hate myself to miss that party,” Yoseob regretted.

“Let’s talk about this later, I’m hungry,” Hyunseung said.

He walked towards to his parents’ direction.

The lady said with a wide smiley expression,” Mrs Jang, you should be proud to have son like him.”

“Hi, Mr and Mrs Kim,” Hyunseung greeted with a slight bow,” Mom, dad,  I’m going to have lunch with Yoseob and Dongwoon.”

“Mr Kim just wanted to ask you to have lunch with us,” Mrs Jang told Hyunseung.

“No, no, it’s alright,” Mr Kim said,” Since my wife has her own plan too, how about we talk about business?”

“Then I think I should exclude myself from this lunch,” Mrs Jang joked.

The old folks laughed, Hyunseung just acted along with nods and then he excused himself.

Hyunseung wore his sunglasses and went to the exit,” What a ty talk I got into.”

--

 

The maid went into Hyunseung’s room for daily cleaning up, las usual she switched off the air conditioner and then she tied the curtain to the side and then opened the window. When she turned around, she saw a movement from the bed, she shrieked.

“! The light!” Hyuna shouted while covering her face with blanket,” Close the curtain please!”

The maid gasped; she wasn’t sure what to do.

Hyuna finally got up from the bed and stared the confused maid,” Never mind.”

Hyunseung was eating his brunch in Butterfinger Pancake; he was having a fried chicken platter.

“Hyung… You never get bored eating chicken all the time?” Dongwoon asked.

“Are you bored eating rice?” Hyunseung asked.

Hyunseung’s phone was ringing, Hyuna called.

“You just woke up?” Hyunseung asked.

“Yaa! Why you don’t put me in the guest villa?” Hyuna shouted on the phone.

“I don’t want to be late," Hyunseung grabbed another bite of the chicken.

“Your maid spotted me.”

Hyunseung chewed his chicken while did some thinking for couple seconds, he replied,“ put her on the phone."

Hyuna gave her phone to the maid, she observed the main's expression who kept saying yes master couple times while nodding her head. And then the maid gave Hyuna’s phone back politely.

“So she will call taxi for you, clean yourself a bit,” Hyunseung said.

“But I want to take a bath first!”

“Fine, just don’t use my towel and I warn you not to use my sister’s clothes,” Hyunseung showed a smile.

“Your sister clothes huh? Arasso…” Hyuna smirked.

Hyunseung hung up the phone.

“You shouldn’t say that, you know Hyuna right? She won’t listen to you,” Yoseob said worriedly.

“Oh…,” Hyunseung acted surprise at first and smiled,”my bad.”

Hyuna tiptoed to So Ra’s closet and took undergarments and a dress which still had a price tag on. She gave them to the maid and said,” Put them in So Ra’s bathroom and please bring me orange juice and pancake."

--

wow! so many subscribes! :D

byebye12 -  yupp. drama&trouble are necessary here

b95081 - 1st comment :D! the fun hasn't even started. It's just warming up^^

thanks for commenting^^ I'll update soon!