He's Back

TROUBLE MAKER

INFINITE Sunggyu - BECAUSE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGH7EKZECKI

Junhyung was still hugging tighter Hyuna who still couldn't adapt with the situation, she was lost. Her tears were still flowing eventhough she stopped bursting into tears. Junhyung didn't say a word, he just wanted to hold her like this forever. It was already 5minutes they were in that position.

'Junhyung... control yourself, it's not the right time,' Junhyung tried to ensure himself not to overreact as he tried to let go of Hyuna. He quickly wiped his tears.
 
Hyuna could only stare at him blankly.
 
"Sorry for my sudden appearance, I just want to see you that's all," Junhyung said as he tried to pull Hyuna up but her body reject him. He couldn't make her stand.
 
"Get out..." Hyuna muttered, she was looking away, Junhyung knew he shouldn't touch her he quickly stepped back," Get the out from here!"
 
"Hyuna..."
 
"This is my ing place! You don't have the right to stay here!" Hyuna sobbed.
 
Junhyung walked backward slowly, he didn't expect Hyuna's reaction because he was hoping that she would be angry but she wouldn't tell him off. He apologized as he pressed the lift button," I'm... I'm sorry, Hyuna. I just... wonder why did you call me couple times that night?"
 
Hyuna just recalled that she was the one who started to reconnect their relationship and she wish she could undo it because she made things more complicated. As Junhyung went into the lift, she cried loudly on the floor.
 
'Why Junhyung? Why you keep hurting me like this...'
 
Junhyung cried like a baby in the lift, he stood in the corner and faced the wall, he felt hurt really bad because he couldn't her hair and kiss her gently on the lips and neck like he used to.
 
'Hyuna, I know I deserve this but no matter how hard I try, no matter how much I pray, it will never work, even if I try to shake you off, I still feel you, I know you are the only one, I always thought that destiny is ing bull but that's before I met you... I believe we were meant to be together...'
 
 
 
--
 
Hyunseung just reached the airport, as he went into the arrival gate he bounced with GD.
 
"Hyunseung," GD greeted him and shook his hand," So you listened to my advice that time, getting into serious relationship huh?"
 
"Don't get too cocky. First, it happens not because of you, hyung," Hyunseung replied as he gave the brother hug," They might be late. Why don't we find a place to chat."
 
GD and Hyunseung went to starbucks coffee to order machiatto and espresso cappucino to boost up their morning.
 
"So Hyuna is the one huh? Since the Junhyung incident, she seems fragile more than ever, you know it too, Hyunseung, and then you try to protect her from anything bad," GD said while he took his machiatto and straw," Damn, why I never see this? It's so darn obvious from the start."
 
Hyunseung could just show a weak smile while he was waiting for his drink, GD went to find a seat.
 
After Hyunseung took his drink, he went to search for GD and then someone tapped him from the back, he turned around and it was Yoona who wore sunglasses.
 
"Oh my God, what are you doing here, Hyunseung?" Yoona greeted and  hugged him," How you've been doing?"
 
"Yoona, it's been a while, you just reached here?" Hyunseung was surprised.
 
"Yes, I look dreadful right now, seriously 10hours of flight, my dark circle came back again," Yoona chatted comfortably and then someone called her, it was her assistant, she was a model," Oh crap, I have to go now, I need to prepare myself for the shooting this afternoon."
 
"You're still busy," Hyunseung was impressed with her, he somehow got interested with Yoona again.
 
Yoona shrugged," I know, I should kill him for accepting every calls but oh well, I want to be professional model, I got to endure this, anyway, I'm going now, let's meet when I'm available."
 
Hyunseung nodded and waved goodbye. When he turned around to look for GD, Yoona whispered to his ear before she left," I mean... just the two of us."
 
GD witnessed it all, his expression was like,' Oh snap... Hyunseung hasn't got out from the zone.' Usually GD found this entertaining and hilarious but this time the girl Hyunseung played around was Hyuna and it wasn't funny at all.
 
Hyunseung sat down and unwrapped the straw cover, he looked at GD's back," What?"
 
"What was that all about?" GD asked.
 
Hyunseung sighed," Why you're acting like jealous girlfriend, it was unplanned, I never thought that I would meet Yoona. Are you having your period?"
 
GD warned," Fine, I won't say anything about this but if Hyuna's hurt because of you, you're screwed man... Tell me honestly, Hyunseung, what do you think about you and Hyuna?"
 
Hyunseung was getting sick of the GD's investigation, he looked at the watch and said," I will just say this, I don't know about love you people are talking about but I just want to protect Hyuna and stay beside her okay? Isn't that enough? Why are you the one getting mad about this?"
 
GD decided to stop this conversation but he was disappointed with Hyunseung.
 
--
 
Dara quickly ran towards GD and jumped to him, she said to him sweetly," Bogosipeo..."
 
"I miss you more," GD replied and the two of them kissed.
 
Hyunseung was focused on more to Sora and the one the guests Sora mentioned. He knew her.
 
"G.Na noona, why you didn't tell me that you come," Hyunseung bowed a bit.
 
"Ahhh... Hyunseung, it's a suprised. Wow, you look mature now, finally intelligence is at the right age," G.Na tapped Hyunseung's shoulder," Anyway, you and Hyuna, I'm still in disbelief."
 
Hyunseung gripped G.Na's hand, he spotted a diamond ring in the right hand, he asked," Should I say congratulation?"
 
G.Na was blushing all of sudden, GD just took notice, he quickly congratulated her, he asked," How long did you keep this secret noona? Who is he?"
 
"He's taking our luggages," Sora answered," He's a gentleman, but he's the one who is lucky to have you."
 
G.Na hugged Sora and then she saw him," Ahh he's coming out, everyone it's Seunghyun (T.O.P)."
 
 
Hyunseung's face expression turned to sour all of sudden, he clenched his fist tight as he gave a death stare to G.Na's fiancee. As T.O.P introduced himself to everyone and then he started to look at Hyunseung closely and realized that it was Hyunseung, his nightmare. They knew each other already, he even had a quite memory with him - the moment when he was really close to kill T.O.P
 
 
--
 
Yay Finally I can update again xD ow yea! TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLEEEEE!!
 
Exam is over but I will update one chapter today, because I haven't slept for two days O___O!! Gyu night people! xD
 
don't worry, I will update tomorrow kekekekke xD 
 
So yea, can Hyuna cope with the situation she's facing currently?
 
What happen between Hyunseung and T.O.P. there? is it has connection with....?
 
 
Thank you for subscribing and commenting!^^
 

Made-of-hope - yea poor Hyuna T__T thank you! my exam is done! back to fanfic xD update tomorrow!

xSwaggerificJae205 - thank you :3 I'm appreciated with your effort making acct just for this! will update more tomorrow!

xmrskwonjiyong - sorry if my update is so slow this week Dx but I will update tomorrow again xD yay! exam is done! I even wrote this chappie after 2 days no sleep xD kekekkee enjoy!

xxxxninJAxxx - updated! sorry for slow update, just finish my exam, will update again tomorrow xD

xdeepintotaem - it's a dramatic chapter right xD kekekek sorry for slow update but exam is over!

xStarryKelly - updated, problems keeps coming nonstop :O !!

xdreaming777 - keep commenting please xD I love your comment, the longer the better, I like to know what are my readers thinking about this^^ and yea it's getting hectic there D: poor hyuna. hyunseung or junhyung now O___O

xAJ_Kevin - exam done!bring it on xD

xBu_sky - I've been in Thai before xD ! I'm from indonesia :3 stay tuned!

xtqaseobie - Yup Hyuna's in dilemma and drama keeps coming T_T

xIamagirl - thank you :D kekekeke but think about junhyung's feeling what if you are in his shoe.. waaa eottoke!

xRainity - yup, Junhyung or Hyunseung, you decide xD!!

xSari_KpopLover - yea poor Hara and poor Hyuna too >_< worse thing is many drama is happening there.. poor poor poor Hyuna ;_;

xpinkgirl - I think Junhyung start to rebel now

xnixm04 - yea Junhyung pabo there -_-"

xtohoshiciki - the drama is getting hectic there xD

xdyana2806 - I watch the video you show it to me already kekekeke^^ I wish I could give you the link but I couldn't find it >__< but you may search it in tumblr :D

xshafinaz98 - tumblr :D it has become an issue too :O

xYulHyun - waaa it's complicated xD Junhyung can't hold his feelings anymore