Put Trouble Aside

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Hyunseung, Sora, GD, Dara, G.Na and T.O.P were having breakfast at Wolfhound, where it served American food. The price is average but the place is cozy.

Dara, G.Na and Sora ordered the Veggie breakfast (British style breakfast); It comes with 2 eggs, hash browns, fried tomato, beans and toast. As the guys ordered the Whole Shebang Breakfast which comes with 3 eggs, 3 slices of bacon (proper crisp bacon), 3 sausages, extra beans, 2 hash brown patties, fried tomato, toast, and coffee or tea with a shot of Jameson Whisky.

Dara and Sora shared their journey when they were in Europe, as GD talked about his future overseas business trip which would be accompanied by Dara too and then it G.Na’s turn to share.

“Seriously G.Na, how come we don’t know about your relationship with you and Seunghyun?” Sora curiously asked,” I mean you don’t ever post his picture or talk about him in twitter…”

G.Na grinned and looked at Seunghyun,” I will tell them okay?”

Seunghyun nodded and took a sip of the mint tea.

“Okay… I’ve known him for about two months,” G.Na confessed,” Hey, hey, Sora, Dara, stop looking at me like that!”

Dara and Sora gasped right away their eyes went bigger and mouths were opened. GD even chocked his drink. Hyunseung stared right away to T.O.P who tried hard not to laugh seeing the reaction.

“Hey, hey, ahhh don’t embarrass me,” G.Na sighed and snorted,” GD…”

“Sorry, my bad,” GD wiped his mouth with napkins.

T.O.P and G.Na were also laughing at the same time and then they went to look at each other and held hands. Hyunseung started to have another impression towards T.O.P.

‘Maybe this time this person is serious...’

--

Hyuna was rather quiet than usual, she sat by herself on the bench in the balcony. She couldn’t stop think what just happened that morning. Dongwoon and Yoseob approached her.

“Hey, we bought you this,” Dongwoon gave Hyuna a small carton of orange juice and then went to sit beside Hyuna. Yoseob sat the other side.

“What is it? Ahhh don’t tell me it’s about Hyunseung…,” Yoseob guessed,” It’s only two days you guys became official. OUCH!”

Hyuna hit Yoseob’s arm and pouted,” Why do you have to point at Hyunseung right away if you don’t know anything.”

“So what is it, Hyuna?” Dongwoon asked,” You can tell us.”

Hyuna stuck the straw to the cartoon and answered,” It’s about Junhyung…”

“What about him?” Yoseob and Dongwoon became nosy,” What is it? What is it?”

Hyuna stood up and walked away,” You guys need to give me more than this… if you want further info… prepare 50grands and I will spill the next word… ok bye.”

“Aish Hyuna… we just don’t want to see you like this,” Dongwoon pissed.

Hyuna just gave them a peace sign as she left them quickly but she felt better after Dongwoon and Yoseob tried to comfort her.

--

Hyunseung washed his hand after the meal, and then he realized T.O.P followed him there. He also washed his hands.

 “I guess G.Na noona didn’t know your whole past,” Hyunseung started the conversation.

“No, and I will prefer if you keep that way,” T.O.P sighed,” I know I was a horrible person back then, I deserved punishment but you already did that but through these years, I change.”

“Sooner or later, you will have to meet Hyuna again, G.Na and Hyuna are close friends too,” Hyunseung added.

T.O.P lost his cool; he tried to deal with his emotion,” …”

Hyunseung saw T.O.P‘s reaction, he was even sure that T.O.P transformed to a different person. T.O.P back then was certainly someone who just wanted to have some fun, people knew it but he was out of the line that time which labelled him as disgusting in the eyes of Hyunseung and Hyuna. Nobody knew about it, only the people involved. The problem occurred back them was leaned more towards Hyuna, and it was impossible for Hyuna to forgive T.O.P.

--

The class had been dismissed, Hyuna packed her stuff boredly, and her girl classmates gathered around her as usual, they asked her whether she wanted to go to the mall together. Her phone rang, she saw the name, it was Hyunseung. She ignored the girls and picked up the phone.

“Anyeong baby…,” Hyuna excitedly greeted.

“Hyuna, find me.”

Hyuna knew that Hyunseung had reached; she quickly packed her stuff and then tried to find him through the window. He was in front of the school gate with different car. It was Aston Martin One-77, Hyunseung drove by himself this time.

 

Hyuna opened the window and shouted,” You’re the best baby!”

Hyunseung like Hyuna’s cheerful side, he smiled back and waved at him.

Hyuna quickly ran down with staircase which was rare, she usually took lift but she didn’t want to waste time to jump to Hyunseung’s cuddle.

Hyuna jumped to Hyunseung with force, Hyunseung’s back slammed his car but it didn’t hurt. Hyunseung seemed delighted to see Hyuna’s reaction, he patted her head.

“Why do you act extremely adorable today?” Hyunseung asked.

Hyuna kissed his lips quickly and answered,” Because you’re in front of me.”

Hyunseung touched Hyuna’s chin to get near her, he realized her eyes were swollen, he asked her,” Did something happen?”

“As usual, it’s a boring lesson for me,” Hyuna replied.

‘That’s not what I meant, Hyuna, you can’t lie to me…,’ Hyunseung just nodded and said,” Okay, what do you want to eat?”

“Have you eaten?” Hyuna asked as she got in the car.

“Yes,” Hyunseung bucked up his seatbelt.

“Then we can eat later,” Hyuna bluntly answered,” I’m not hungry anyway.”

“Fine, where do we…” Hyunseung was kissed by Hyuna, he then kissed back.

“I want to be with you now,” Hyuna lingered her hands around him.

“Let me fulfil your wish then, shall we?” Hyunseung Hyuna’s hair and then kissed her passionately.

==

Yes at least I update today! even though it's late xD

Yea, I'm distracted by INFINITE.. blame them T____T can't stop watching them >__<

Now let 2hyun moment there, put trouble aside 1st kekkekkekee^^

T____T TROUBLE MAKER promotion will end tomorrow!!!! introducing new trouble maker doojoon & hyunwoo ^O^

thank you for subscribing and commenting :D

Just wanna say thank you for being patience to wait my update^^

 

xxxninJAxxx - update! xD kekekekeee awww you dislike yoona in an instant xD

xmrskwonjiyong - so you have felt it :O woooo I'm impressed^^ will update soon!

xwhite_lotus - trouble trouble troubleeee xD yea, complicated relationship here xD

xMyNameIsJazzyy - at least this chappie the drama is put aside, so we can breath for a while and enjoy 2hyun moment <333

xRainity - kekekekee.. at least I know you like this chappie.. 2hyun <3

xSwaggerificJae205 - tumblr^^ thx for the compliment :3 I love making my reader speechless

xkishniquin - ^O^ thank you!! for the compliment kekekeke.. hope you will enjoy my fanfic till the enddddd 

xdeepintotaem - it's more towards T.O.P & Hyuna... kekekke I'm in college, so schedule is always a surprise

xkishniquin  - 2hyun<3333 

xSari_KpopLover - you will know soon! ekkekeke I'm a troll :P

xdreaming777 - kekekkekee you are getting confused and confused huh? this trouble maker we are talking about so yea no way Hyuna gonna make it easy xD T___T trouble maker promotion is over this week.. Daragon couple <3 about T.O.P matter... you will know soon xD you know I'm a troll right? I'm in college already xD so yea the schedule is unpredictable

xIamagirl - kekekkee I prefer you write long comment^^ and with writing more, your english will get improve too xD I think I can see you sharpening knife if sth happen with Hyuna xD