*re-update*

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Hyuna sighed heavily, it was her decision, it would be tough for her but she wanted to, she lifted the big empty box and started putting some memorable stuff in it.

She put in Junhyung’s blue jacket which she used to wear it every time even after he left her, it was a really comfortable Ed Hardy jacket.

Then she kneeled to her under bed and took the photo album she always looked at every night while she was crying. She went to flip some pages and stopped at one picture.

It was a picture of her, Junhyung and everyone in the club during the New Year countdown but what caught her eyes were Hyunseung was protecting her from the crowds, he held her body gently with one hand and the other hand was to protect her head from the crowds’ hands and drinks that were spilling.

‘Hyunseung… I should look at you more to see how you care for me deeply. It seems both of us didn’t realize how we were meant together that time…’ Hyuna took out the picture, she wanted to keep it. Then she put the photo album into the box

During the clearance stuff, the bell was rung, she looked at her watch and quickly ran to the door, she greeted Hyunseung with her jumping hug. She couldn’t stop smiling while acting like a baby.

“Did you just do something?” Hyunseung joked as he was carrying Hyuna,” Spill your sins.”

“I commit the biggest sin ever there… missing you so much,” Hyuna said seriously.

“You’re not playing the game, are you?” Hyunseung realized that Hyuna didn’t understand the joke.

“What game?” Hyuna asked.

Hyunseung took off his shoes and walked in while carrying Hyuna to the bedroom,” what you’ve been doing?”

He looked at the big box on the floor, he knew that it was Junhyung and Hyuna’s memory stuff, even though it was her past, he did envy and felt hurt inside however he just gave Hyuna his smile.

“Ahh… I have to show you something,” Hyuna said. He put her down, she took the photo she took out from the album,” look at this. Look at the two of us. I found this in the photo album.”

Hyunseung took a look closer, it was taken two years ago, he just realized how protective he was towards Hyuna. He knew that he was interested with her but he thought it was just his ordinary habit he had which was he wanted to get someone who had been taken, but he never did that far. The only girl who got the honour privilege from Hyunseung was Hyuna.

“Is it alright that I keep it?” Hyuna asked Hyunseung,” This photo is special for both of us.”

Hyunseung hit Hyuna’s forehead gently all of sudden, she shouted. She nodded right away, the question she asked was stupid because she just answered the reason why she should keep it.

Hyuna pulled Hyunseung’s face so her lips could meet his, they kissed passionately as Hyuna walked backwards to the bed, and he followed her lead. As she was about to her shirt, he stopped her.

“I see what you did there,” Hyunseung whispered,” Let’s study now.”

“Mood ruiner!” Hyuna pouted and hid herself inside the blanket.

Hyunseung went to lay down on top of Hyuna purposely, she screamed while struggled to get out from him. Finally she could get out from there, she pulled her pillow and hit Hyunseung. The two were laughing crazily. They went tired after nonstop of laughing, Hyuna rested herself on Hyunseung’s body, he her hair gently.

Hyuna cutely crawled up to Hyunseung and said naughtily,” let’s study now, so we can continue what we should do just now okay… you know right?

Hyuna got out from the bed to take her school books, Hyunseung couldn’t be more amuse with Hyuna’s crazy personality but that’s what he liked about her.

--

Hyuna and Hyunseung were focussing on their studies, she didn’t go to the hospital anymore after the moment she decided to say goodbye. With her lots of difficulties in study, Hyuna finally her proper tutor in her house and she wasn’t happy because she wanted a hot tutor, instead she got a middle age woman.

“Hyunseung, Let’s have dinner,” Hyuna called Hyunseung.

“I will lock you in a dark room if you dare to run away from your tuition,” Hyunseung replied scarily,” now let me study, and she will come to your place in any minutes.”

“Why the hell I have to meet her every day? I want male tutor! I mean young hot male with abs,” Hyuna whined and suddenly she paused,” no no no! I want you as my tutor! Every time we study together here, we end up having , that’s the best stress reliever.”

“Is that so? How about we have celebration after the exam?” Hyunseung had no interest with Hyuna’s idea,” we have exams in 5 days, let’s just focus what we need to focus on right now, alright? I will hang up this phone.”

“Wae, Hyunseung? Why you do this to me? My weeks are only in school and home and what I’ve been doing is studying only,” Hyuna started to act crying,” I don’t want to study tonight, I want to go to the beach!”

“How about like this? If you are good in the tuition, we will go to the beach tonight. Don’t ever think to force her saying good stuff, I will call her later if you’ve been good,” Hyunseung had given up on whiney Hyuna, he tried his best to motive her.

Hyuna was buying it, she was excitedly all of sudden,” really? Tonight? What are you talking about Hyunseung? I’m in study mood at the moment, ah! She’s here, I go now, study time for me!”

Two hours had passed which meant that the tuition had ended, Hyunseung got a message from Hyuna.

I’m done ^__^ I’m a good girl today! Beach beach beach… <3

Hyunseung smiled, he stretched himself from the seat. After studying, he also needed fresh air. Then he went into his closet to change his clothes.

--

The two of them were in the beach in the darkness but it didn’t bother them. Hyuna couldn’t stop running around while letting her feet got wet.

“Told ya! What did she say about me?” Hyuna asked.

Hyunseung kept quiet, pretend he didn’t hear it. She didn’t like to be ignored, she went to splash water to him but he coolly moved aside. She went to sit down on the sand, feeling gloomy seeing how ignorant Hyunseung was. He liked what he saw, he went to sit behind Hyuna, and he spread his legs and pulled Hyuna to his embrace.

“I just need quietness right now, like this…,” Hyunseung said while he was putting his head on her left shoulder. He closed his eyes.

She smiled and leaned on Hyunseung. Then she looked up to the sky and stars, slowly closed her eyes.

Both of them went quiet for half hour until Hyunseung decided to answer Hyuna’s question.

“You know what she said about you… nothing, I didn’t call her.”

Hyuna turned her head.

“If you say you’re being good, I believe you are,” Hyunseung smiled.

Hyuna looked back to the beach’s direction again, she kissed Hyunseung’s palm, Hyunseung indeed trusted him fully and that’s what Hyuna wanted to know.

After an hour in the beach, they decided to have supper in mcdonald, Hyunseung carried Hyuna to the car, then Hyunseung’s phone was ringing.

“You take it, it’s in the front pocket,” Hyunseung was talking about his jacket pocket.

Hyuna took it and saw Yoseob’s name on it, she picked up the phone and put the phone on Hyunseung’s ear.

“What is it, Yoseob?”

All of sudden, Hyunseung stopped walking, Hyuna asked,” Hyunseung?”

Hyuna asked Yoseob,” what did you say to Hyunseung? He’s stoned right now.”

“Hyuna… it’s Junhyung… he finally woke up…”