Something About Last Night

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wek1pOnAqE0  (Listen to this!^^ Late Autumn by Kyuhyun)

Hyuna was at the shopping mall, she needed to kill time while she was waiting for Hyunseung to have class dismissal. She bought new lingerie, new clothes, shoes and latest bags.

Then she stopped by the book store. She went to the magazine section and browsed some magazines. After she decided to pay, a book caught her eyes, she just smiled.

 

Hyunseung was listening to the lesson attentively. Then the teacher told him to do the question in front of the class. He went to the front.

Hyuna went to have lunch in her favourite pizza in the most expensive restaurant in Seoul, Above.

‘Wow… It’s been a while I’m not shopping… I buy a lot,’ she checked the shopping bags and seemed satisfied with them.

Hyunseung was looking at physics question.

“Jang Hyunseung, you don’t think my lesson seriously, right?” Said the old teacher arrogantly," You are coming late to my class today.. I often see you looking sleepy."

Hyuna just finished ordering the food and drink. After the waiter left, she took out the book she bought but it’s not the magazine.

Hyunseung gave a smirk to the old teacher and then went back to the question.

Hyunseung kissed Hyuna passionately who lied on the bed, he gently on her lower lip. She pulled the bed sheet tightly. He gently nibbled up and down Hyuna’s neck.

Hyuna tore the plastic of the poetry book, it was 101 famous poem by Roy J. Cook.

Hyuna pulled Hyunseung’s shirt while her lip was still locking with Hyunseung’s. She gasped while she touched his chest and abs up and down.

Hyunseung started to write down the answer.

Hyunseung could feel her temperature got hotter. He ped her dress and then grasped her tights.

While she was reading the content, a page caught her eyes. The poem was titled without Love by Sharon Olds.

The colour dress was getting further and further as it left the owner and fell to the carpet, and so the men’s outfit.

Hyunseung wrote the down the solution on the board calmly, while the teacher didn’t look happy at all.

Hyunseung and Hyuna’s bodies were in sync, as if they were meant to be.

Hyuna read the last part of the poem,” They do not mistake the lover for their own pleasure, they are like great runners: they know they are alone with the road surface, the cold, the wind, the fit of their shoes, their over-all cardio-vascular health--just factors, like the partner in the bed, and not the truth, which is the single body alone in the universe against its own best time…”

Harder, harder, Hyunseung went harder.  He held Hyuna tight and gasped and moaned.

Hyunseung went back to his desk after he finished solving the question, he didn’t even look at the teacher. He knew he was right on the spot.

Hyuna and Hyunseung felt so good. Then there were sighs and groans.

Hyuna was happy that she found Hyunseung’s favourite book of all time. She put it in the shopping bag and couldn’t wait for meeting Hyunseung later. The waiter came with the orange juice she ordered.

Hyunna rested on Hyunseung. Her hands were tangled up in Hyunseung’s. He let them stay tangled. Their breathing was heavy but their souls were light.

While the old teacher was back to teach the new lesson, Hyunseung could recall how he kissed her lovingly last night. He was from behind, embraced her, and kissed the top of her shoulder.

‘Hyunsueng gave me the shoulder kiss last night… It was really sweet of him… I feel like that last night was not just a but there’s something there,’ Hyuna wondered as she sliced up the pizza.

‘I’m going to see Hyuna later,’ Hyunseung showed his warmth smile out of sudden,’ I want to see her smile…’

==

OMG I really have hard time describing here xD !! I even did research ya know for this chapter O___O

My bad for getting distracted here.. Gahhh INFINITE release christmas MV how can I resist that!(Yes, I'm an Inspirit! Hopefully I can write INFINITE fanfic in the future^^) Keep repeating the MV forever and I'm flower too drama xD It's one my fav drama :D!!

 

Anw thank you for subscribing & commenting

Don't mind about the promotion that I made xD (it's better I delete my old fic and re-upload again -_-)

How is it so far? Sorry I only upload one today, because so damn hard to describe this but...

I WILL UPDATE 2 CHAPTERS TOMORROW xD ! kyaa I have promised! so I have to :3

I will give you the preview about:

of course 2hyun with additional of...

YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO MISS NEXT CHAPTERS!!!

 

lolly_gummy - thank you for the comment. ahahhaaa just stay tuned :D

xbubblepopq2w3e4r5t6y - I delete the chapter 14 to this. don't be so devastated kay kay^^

xtashayasmeen98 - nyahahhaa 2hyun r just adorable

xSari_KpopLover - thanks for commenting. gimme feedback again :3

SHINeeTaeNGoo - updated! ^^

xdyana2806 - me too! junAh & 2hyun shipper^^ I will write longer in upcoming chapters

xbigbangdonut - more detail in upcoming chapters^^

xdreaming777 - you forgot about Junhyung xD ahahaha

x--chanel - yea WTF^^ hehehee.. thank you for the comment :D

xinthenightskyz - the more feedback, the more motivated to write^^

xbeast4minute - ahahhaaa glad that there r some people do not expect that it's Junhyung ;D kekekee

xmrskwonjiyong - I will try my best to live up your expectation^^.. finally I describe a bit about that but still.. a bit fail xD i'm not used to write this -_-

xYulHyun - updated and thank you for the comments :D

xEvan1O3 - hahahhaaa well the more people give me feedback the more I want to update asap :D u got problem uploading picts? make sure it's jpg. I got the pict of hyuna and hyunseung from tumblr

xshiney - updated! only one chapter but next day 2chaps okay xDx

tqaseobie - u hve thought it was Junhyung? Bingo! Thank u for the comment^^

Seobie  - u comment up so fast! wow I think the hint is no junhyung from the start at all^^ thank u for the comment :D