Surprise

TROUBLE MAKER

 

The exam was finally over! Hyuna quickly ran out from the class and shouted crazily with her other classmates,” WE DID IT!” She went to hug the classmates who had been following her all these years which made them go surprise.

Then she saw Hyunseung getting out, she jumped on him happily, he was surprised but his reflect made him quickly carried her right away. She locked her lips on him.

“Wow, PDA in school,” Doojoon said loudly as he went passed them.

“Aish… I wish Suzy was in front of me after exam, not this,” Yoseob sighed sadly.

Dongwoon waved goodbye to them as he called one of his girlfriends but this one he fell for her not too long ago, he didn’t tell others right away because of the drama had been going on lately,” alright, guys, see you guys later tonight!”

“Ohh… why you’re so shy calling Nicole in front of us?” Doojoon teased Dongwoon.

Dongwoon pretended not to hear what Doojoon said and walked away from the group. Doojoon started to feel miserable seeing how everyone has a serious relationship while he was stuck with bunch of girls for fun.  He went disappear too and so Yoseob.

“Did you do well in the exam?” Hyunseung asked.

“I’m sure I pass!” Hyuna answered confidently. Then she asked,” So are you heading to Junhyung’s home later? Please tell more than Junhyung’s getting better and better?”

Hyunseung nodded and smiled, and then he said,” good news, come with me.”

Hyuna’s eyes went bigger, she just wanted to call Hyunseung crazy and stupid but then she held back,” no, I pass.”

Despite the exam, Hyunseung never failed to visit Junhyung in the hospital and also after Junhyung had been released from the hospital every day. Hyunseung didn’t really tell Hyuna what really happened to Junhyung but he gave a little hint what Junhyung was going through. Junhyung was doing great in the theraphy and it seemed he didn’t need one anymore.

Hyunseung grabbed Hyuna’s waist and kissed her neck,” I insist.”

Hyunseung did make Hyuna turn on but then she realized everyone was seeing them, she didn’t want to care but then she was the principal in the corner,” yaaa… if you want to do it, we better go somewhere, don’t just make me want it badly and end up we are not doing it now.”

“Say you are going,” Hyunseung kissed suavely Hyuna’s hand.

“You want this more than me, no matter what you just want me right now,” Hyuna provoked.

It was wrong to incite Hyunseung, he stopped with whatever he was doing and acted to normal student,” fine, you challenge me, then we shouldn’t do it until you agree. Let’s go by the way.”

Hyuna’s eyes went big as she saw Hyunseung was just walking away while grabbing her hand, she wasn’t sure that he was serious but she still wanted to test him,” okay, challenge accepted.”

However Hyuna lost, she finally agreed to go to see Junhyung with him after Hyunseung was calling others to meet up in the club later at night, she quickly hung up Hyunseung’s phone.

--

“Hyuna, you’re okay?” Hyunseung asked.

It had been almost two years Hyuna had never stepped into Junhyung’s house, there were good and bad memories in the mansion. She couldn’t forget how Junhyung’s mother told her to come and went to threaten and curse her that time.

“Can you make sure there’s no Junhyung’s mother?” Hyuna begged,” I’m scared to go inside.”

“Don’t worry, she’s with my mom right now,” Hyunseung answered and then held her hand,” hey, everything is going to be fine.”

Hyuna was comforted with Hyunseung’s word and action, she realized that there was nothing to be afraid with Hyunseung beside her. She quickly caressed him on the lips and got out from the car. They went into the mansion, finally Hyuna and Junhyung were met. Junhyung was in the living room with Hara, it seemed they were waiting for them.

Junhyung gasped silently when he saw Hyuna, so did Hyuna but then he greeted,” you guys are here, that means you are no more students.”

Hara tried to be friendly,” ahh… Hyunseung, Hyuna, have a seat.”

“Hi… Hara… Hi, Junhyung, it’s been a while,” Hyuna tried to prevent eye contact.

“Yes, it is… but you did visit me a lot of times when I was in coma... Hara told me… thank you,” Junhyung tried to be as comfortable as possible.

Hyuna nodded as she looked down, Junhyung held Hara’s hand and Hara understood what she had to do, she stood up and said,” I will prepare some snacks for us.”

Hyunseung looked at Hyuna and said,” I will leave you two.”

Hyuna kept looking at Hyunseung who walked away to the other room, she wanted to shout to Hyunseung right in front of his ears,’ why did you leave me? I’m not ready for this!’

The distance between Hyuna and Junhyung were only around 2 metres. The two of them were sitting in different couches.

“It’s easier to talk to me when I was in coma, right?” Junhyung tried to live up the weird atmosphere.

Hyuna just smiled and still looked down,” yeah, I guess so.”