The Drama Hasn't Stopped

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOfCmlxIdSw - B2ST latest single - I knew it

Hara and Junhyung's parents were running quickly to the emergency room. Hara's tears couldn't stop falling.

'This is my entire fault... I don't know that it will turn out this way,' Hara was scolding herself.

"Where's my son? Is he alright?" Mrs.Yong asked one of the nurse," Tell me right now!"

"Please calm down, madam, currently your son's situation is not stable, we will update further," the nurse said and left her.

Mr. Yong started to blame people around," You see, this is why I don't trust Junhyung, he's still childish. I can't believe he can be so careless... Car accident, this is not according to plan!"

Hara was staring at the light above the emergency room door as she went to sit.

(Flashback)

“Stop with all of this, Junhyung, we will go back to the state in couple days, I don’t want to see you acting like this anymore,” Hara was frustrated; she couldn’t take Junhyung’s drastic attitude.

“Why do you keep controlling me? I try my best to make the relationship work and you give me this! What do you want huh?” Junhyung got angry too.

Hara quickly took Junhyung’s wallet from his back pocket, he knew what she meant, he snatched it back and shouted,” Yaaa!  What the !”

“You lie to me! You said that you will get rid everything about her to make this work but I’m the one who’s trying to work things out!” Hara let out her upset tantrum,” And you’re acting like you’re a ing victim here!”

Junhyung pushed Hara to the wall and stared at her furiously,” I had enough of this.”

Junhyung left the bedroom, Hara seemed regretted with what she said, honestly she knew that Junhyung also did love her but it’s just the love towards Hyuna was far bigger. She gradually walked to the balcony and saw Junhyung driving off.

--

The ray light passed through the small hole between the two curtains, it hit Hyuna’s face. Her sleep didn’t look comfortable and she started to struggle around but her body was tightened by an arm. She gradually opened her eyes and then shook Hyunseung’s body.

‘What a horrible dream that I have. It must be because the ing light hitting my face… Oh well, a dream about Junhyung is a common thing anyway…’ Hyuna reassured herself as she wiped her tear because of the dream she had.

“Aegy… Move to the side,” Hyuna mumbled.

Hyunseung didn’t open his eyes but he moved to the side and pulled Hyuna to his embrace. The two went back to sleep again. Hyunseung was staying over Hyuna’s place in the weekend.

Not too long, Hyunseung’s alarm made noise, he had to go to the church. He took his phone and checked the time.

“Do you have to go?” Hyuna asked while she was half asleep, her head was resting on Hyunseung’s body.

“I have to,” Hyunseung answered as he went through his phone but then he asked her,” Do you want to go?”

Hyuna’s eyes went open, she looked at Hyunseung right away,” You want to introduce me to your family?”

Hyunseung hit Hyuna’s head gently and smiled,” They already know you, pabo... you're thinking too far.”

“I love you.”

Hyunseung’s head went closer to Hyuna, he grabbed her chin and said,” make me immortal with a kiss.”

--

Hyunseung got out from the car and he waited for Hyuna to get out, however she didn't. Hyunseung bended down to check on Hyuna.

"What is it?" Hyunseung asked.

"Ahhh... molla... I'm nervous," Hyuna confesed," meet your parents as your girlfriend, I just..."

Hyunseung went into the car and held Hyuna's hand, he comforted her," you know that you are the only girl that has reached this stage, right?"

Hyuna smirked," that's why I feel nervous... I guess I have to trust you then."

Hyunseung held her hand, the two of them got out from the car and walked into the church. Yoseob was also bringing Suzy to the church too. Hyuna seemed more relief seeing Suzy there. She quickly went to hug her.

"Ahhh... Hyuna, glad to see you here, hai Hyunseung," Suzy greeted Hyunseung she still hugged with Hyuna.

Yoseob's eyes went big and looked at Hyunseung, he whispered," I don't know what to think, you've never done this before. You must really love her."

As Suzy and Hyuna were talking, Suzy asked," Wow, it's gonna be boring to you then, you have to sit for hours later. Why do you come then?"

"Of course to meet my mother-in-law," Hyuna blurted.

Hyunseung put his finger in front of Hyuna's lips to tell her not to joke around. She just smirked," don't take it seriously, it's just a joke."

"Ahh... mother," Hyunseung greeted her mom.

"You are early today, we should go to church together," Mrs.Jang was stunned more as she realized Hyuna standing beside Hyunseung," Oh, Hyuna, you're here too."

Yoseob and Suzy went to greet Mrs. Jang and then Hyuna followed," Hello, Mrs. Jang, it's really nice to meet you."

"I don't know you go to church too, wow you're getting prettier and prettier, Hyuna," Mrs. Jang complimented.

"Mother, by the way, Hyuna is...," Hyunseung hadn't finished talking.

"I know you two have been together for a while, G.Na was the one who told me yesterday, I'm disappointed that you didn't tell me first, son," Mrs. Jang acted angry.

"Sorry, next time I will tell you sooner," Hyunseung said.

"I'm just kidding, honey," Mrs Jang laughed and turned to Hyuna, Yoseob and Suzy," come on, my husband must be waiting for us already, he must have saved up some seats for you too."

Hyuna glared at Hyunseung and he did the same, she put on a smile on her face as she was relief seeing Mrs. Jang's reaction. It turned out better than her expectation.

--

The emergency light went off, Mrs. Yong quickly stood up and went near to the emergency door, and the doctor, who was wearing blue costume, came out.

“Is my son alright, doctor?” Mr. Yong asked.

“Luckily, the neck and back injuries are not serious but there are fractured ribs and puncture lungs and other internal organs such kidney. Hands, forearms, arms, shoulders, wrists and fingers are often injured in car accidents as well. His upper and lower limbs are injured quite serious too but he manages to survive,” the doctor explained,” Right now he’s still unconscious.”

Hara could finally breathe normally, she prayed so hard for hours. Then she recalled what Hyunseung said.

(Flashback)

“What? Are you crazy? Asking for help from Hyuna?” Hara was disbelief as she talked to Hyunseung through the phone.

“I’m being logical here. It seems Junhyung is in the state of denying that Hyuna has moved on, so it’s the best that Hyuna herself said to him by herself…”

“Aren’t you worried if the two of them encounter together?” Hara asked.

“… I don’t want to live with fearfulness about this for the rest of my life if I will be with Hyuna for the rest of my life, this is also one way for me and her own sake to see her true feeling… I bet you don’t want hang around in between,” Hyunseung explained.

Hara bit her own lips, she didn’t know what to say. She really disapproved with the idea.

==

I'M BACK !! T^T thank you for still anticipating my fanfic

I will make sure that it's still awesome

O___O wow Junhyung in car accident. what will happen next?

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!^^

==

 

hyunaslips - wow! O__O my fanfic made you teary!? xD awwww... glad that you like my fanfic^^

xbeast4minute - updated! I'm back

xAJ_Kevin - thank you for willing to wait T^T

xastigvillegas - updated! sorry for long wait!

xVIPBlackjack_95 - awww thank you!^^ updated!

xnixm04 - kamsahamnida! updated!!^^

xxJoyfulYouth - updated! thank you for the comment!

xEternal_Ana - yes.. but I didn't make the talk too detail, just straight to the point

xKpopBeast28 - updated! sorry make you wait so long Dx

xdreaming777 - Hi! sorry for long wait! Hyunseung has changed xD and so Hyuna^^ Hara starts to feel losing Junhyung, and she's indeed right

xdyana2806 - I will do 2hyun fanvid when I have time kekekkekeke^^

xyuuraa - yes they are <3 I want trouble maker comeback!

xOhMyGhee - thank you. updated! Hope you still anticipate this fanfic T^T

xMyNameIsJazzyy - welcome. sorry for the long wait T___T hope I will see you still comment here

xSHINeejjang - thank you thank you!! I love your comment :3 hope the long wait doesn't make your anticipation down

xgni_4eva - updated. thank you for the comment. hope you will keep reading ;__:

xRainity - kekekkekeee it's just a story, so don't hate TOP xD

xIamagirl - updated! sorry for the long wait. yes he finally sait it^^

xKtikat1991 - hi there, sorry for the long waiting T^T... this chapter Hyunseung's pict is not much so you won't die kekekekkeke^^

xxxxninJAxxx - thank you! :D sorry for the long wait...

xtqaseobie - updated! Dx sorry for long time update!

xmrskwonjiyong - I'm not sure which performance is that, because I found the picts on tumblr^^ kekekekkee

xYulHyun - updated! sorry for slow update

xSari_KpopLover  - sorry for a really long time update T^T I hope the anticipation hasn't died yet

xsaraluv - 2Hyun <3333