Break It

TROUBLE MAKER

Hyunseung wanted to say Hyuna was indeed beautiful but words didn't come out at all.

“Just kidding, Hyunseung,” Hyuna stopped laughing,” Let me just get the heels.”

Hyunseung grinned,’ what am I surprised about? I’ve been through this before.’

“I’m ready. Let’s go,” Hyuna came out from her room.

--

In Tuscany, the waiter gave Hyuna and Hyunseung the menu and left them alone. They two of them were looking at the menu. The manager of the Tuscany served them with wine.

“This is a complimentary from the restaurant,” The manager said as he turned the wine glass and then the other waiter poured the wine.

Hyuna and Hyunseung took them and then made a toast, she said,” It’s been a while, we don’t spend time just the two of us.”

Then she drank it, Hyunseung could only look at her and wonder what Hyuna just said. She went back reading the menu but then she noticed Hyunseung’s glance.

“What is it, Hyunseung?” Hyuna asked.

“You know that today you look stunning tonight, I can’t keep my eyes off you,” Hyunseung confessed. He said honestly because by keeping it honest, he knew he wouldn’t fall deeper to Hyuna. He had been doing this for quite a long time.

Hyunseung liked the compliment and smiled,” So I guess you fall for me every night… Jang Seung, what’s wrong with you?”

Hyunseung didn’t understand but he looked at her differently from usual. Hyuna didn’t make extra effort for the dinner. She was already like this in every event.

“Have you decided, Hyunseung?” Hyuna asked.

--

They finished their dinner with just staring. Hyunseung kept looking at her. Hyuna couldn’t resist his eyes. Her heart was beating faster than usual.

When they were waiting for the bill, Hyuna felt that she needed to remind the two of them about their promises.

“Hyunseung…”

Hyunseung turned direction to her and asked, “Yes?”

Hyuna couldn’t say anything, his eyes really made her speechless.

--

They left the Tuscany with holding hand.

“Where do you want to go?” Hyunseung asked.

“Our promise... that we can’t cross the line…,” Hyuna said while looking down.

Hyunseung couldn’t hold his will, he grabbed Hyuna’s body to get close with his, he looked at her eyes closely,” Since when you follow the rules… Hyuna…”

Hyunseung slided his hand slowly, some part of him knew that he shouldn’t do this but there’s another part of him wanted her so bad, ‘A part of poem suddenly struck in my mind…

What is it about you that I'm so attracted to?

What is it about you that make me long for more?

I urge to be with you…

What is it about you that frighten me so?

Is it that you may not feel exactly what I feel?

Is it that there's still a wall setting us apart?

Or that you're so afraid of opening your heart.

I have yet to find the answers...’

Hyuna grabbed Hyunseung’s other hand, she tried to control herself, and acted that she tried let go from Hyunseung and said toughly,” Hyunseung, you know that maybe our relationship won’t be the same anymore after this…”

Hyuna and Hyunseung’s eyes were locked to each other. Hyuna leaned her head to his neck, Hyunseung said,” Be mine… tonight.”

Hyunseung kissed Hyuna passionately.

--

Sorry for postponing one day! But the next chapter is out too at the same time! xD!!