Reality X Dream

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Nell - Tokyo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxjR-SG-uag

It was Sunday, Hyunseung was getting ready, as usual Hyunseung was going to the church. He went out from the bathroom and looking at sleeping Hyuna. He sat on the bed and went to take her hand and then kiss it, and then he kissed her lips.

Hyunseung was looking concerned but he decided to let it go, he went out from Hyuna’s bedroom. Hyuna opened her eyes slowly, she knew that he was not in a good mood lately with the current situation happening. The two of them bounced up with quarrels couple times which ended hurting each other feelings but the two of them knew that it had to be done no matter. Hyunseung himself also the one who supported on this... at the start.

Hyuna couldn’t sleep anymore even though she only rested for couple hours, she went to look at the time, it was 8.15am. She sighed heavily as she got out from the bed and headed into bathroom.

Hyuna went into Junhyung’s room and then she found Hara who was sitting beside Junhyung’s bed while holding his hand. Hara realized there was someone coming, as she turned around she saw Hyuna.

Hara awkwardly looked away and said,” A… you come early…”

Hyuna bowed politely, she knew that there was no more point of feeling grudge towards Hara anymore as Junhyung was more important, she replied,” I’m just here until Hyunseung’s done with church, so I won’t be long.”

Hara nodded as she was still looking away, she stood up as she was still holding Junhyung’s hand. Hyuna went near towards them, Hara knew she had to let Junhyung’s hand go but she didn’t want to let it go as she had seen Hyuna had been holding him everytime she was there.

‘Why do you come here every day, Hyuna? It’s been weeks but there’s no improvement here, now you’re coming here voluntarily, do you know that you’re hurting Hyunseung too? Not just me…’ Hara quietly walked out from the room.

Hyuna sat down and held Junhyung’s hand, she started talking with greeting him,” Morning, Junhyung… guess who? I come here early today, you must be shocked…”

--

Junhyung was in the golf club as his big family was having gathering there, in fact his uncle was the owner. As people were talking, Junhyung couldn’t stop daydreaming.

“Junhyung… are you okay?” Hara asked,” Junhyung…”

Junhyung finally responsed, he looked at Hara and smiled,” oh… it’s nothing. It’s just… errr”

Junhyung didn’t know how to explain, he didn’t want to be seen crazy or make Hara worry with something irrelevant. He decided to talk with his relatives and enjoy there, but as soon as she was in the middle of talking with Zico and other cousins, there she was again, appearing all of sudden. Hyuna was strolling in the green field however she shouldn’t be there as the golfers were aiming her area. He quickly ran to Hyuna.

“Yaaa… Hyuna, watch out!” Junhyung quickly pulled Hyuna as there was flying ball.

Hyuna was surprised and then she smiled,” That’s so scary! Thank you!”

“It’s you again…” Junhyung said in disbelief as he started to laugh,” I can’t believe it!”

Since the day they met in his house party, they started to coincidently meet up every time and somehow they started to get to know each other. However, it seemed the coincident meeting seemed happening faster and it seemed unrealistic to Junhyung.

“Wae you laugh?” Hyuna pouted,” The party is boring.”

“Tell me about it,” Junhyung agreed.

“Let’s get out from here,” Hyuna said bluntly.

“What?” Junhyung snapped,” You know that I have a fiancée right?”

“Yes, her name is Goo Hara, she’s one year unnie from me, blablablaaaa… the point is I know,” Hyuna rolled her eyes,” But so what? I know you Junhyung, this formal situation is killing you right now, and come on, this is your last chance to have fun before you are officially getting into marriage jail.”

Junhyung forgot about how she knew him well, all he thought that he wanted to get the hell out from there. Hyuna was smirking at him, she knew what the answer was.

Junhyung was asking the valet guy to give him his Lamborghini car key but then Hyuna snatched Audi’s car key from the counter. She quickly ran to the parking lot.

“Yaaa! Whose car key are you taking?” Junhyung shouted.

Hyuna quickly jumped into Audi A3 Cabriolet,” Yaaa… hurry! Hurry!”

Junhyung jumped into the driving seat and put the seatbelt on while saying,” You know that this is Zico’s car.”

“Good, so we won’t go to prison then,” Hyuna casually smiled,” Let’s go!!”

The two of them were passing the sea, Hyuna stood up and shouted crazily, Junhyung screamed excitedly with the freedom.

“Yaaa! Let’s go to the mall, I need to change my clothes, this golf outside is so horrible,” Hyuna said.

“Alright, alright,” Junhyung headed to the exclusive mall.

Hyuna and Junhyung tried on some clothes and finally found better outfits for the day. They also bought footwear too. Junhyung paid them all.

The two of them went to the ice cream shop to get, Junhyung was about to order but then Hyuna shouted,” cookies and cream one in cone, please! And…”

Junhyung was back again to suspicious, ‘how did she know my favourite flavour?’

“One strawberry in cup please!” Hyuna ordered for herself.

Junhyung took his cone and then went to pay as Hyuna happily ate her ice cream.

“Hey, let’s go to the beach!” Hyuna said,” But before that, let’s buy Budweiser first!”

The two finally reached in the beach, they bought two bottles of Budweiser and one can of Heineken. Junhyung still couldn’t believe he had left his own family gathering for two hours already without telling anyone.

“Wow, the view is daebak!” Hyuna shouted crazily as she ran towards the beach.

“Ahhhh! Seriously, Hyuna, give back my phone, I need to tell them!” Junhyung walked towards Hyuna as she was playing with the water.

Hyuna was pissed, she took out his phone from the pocket and threw his phone to the sand. Then she grabbed Junhyung’s head close to her face.

“Wake up, Junhyung, it might be your last freedom, use it well!”

Again, Junhyung agreed to Hyuna. He stopped asking for his phone, then Hyuna serious face turned to naughty face, she threw Junhyung to the water.

“Yaaa! Hyuna!” Junhyung was astonished with his wetness, he quickly wanted to make revenge,” you’ll see I’ll make you wet!”

Hyuna screamed and run crazily as she wanted to get away from Junhyung.

--

Hyuna’s phone was ringing, she saw Hyunseung’s name on the screen, she knew that her time with Junhyung was up. She picked up the phone.

“Hyunseung… you’re done right?” Hyuna answered the phone,” Then can you pick me up in the hospital?” Hyuna bit her lip,” Yes, I come here by myself… okay…”

She hung up the phone, and she went to talk to sleeping Junhyung again,” Hey… my time is almost up, let’s continue what I talked about just now… ahh, it’s about beach… it will be nice for you if you can feel the sand, sea, the fun…”

--

Junhyung finally could catch Hyuna and carried her to the middle of the sea. He threw her brutally.

“Ahhhh!! What the ? My make up!” Hyuna hit Junhyung as she was all wet from head to toe.

Junhyung couldn’t stop laughing, Hyuna put her hand on Junhyung’s shoulder as the two of them were in deeper area. Their positions were making them closer; Junhyung was looking at Hyuna and he just wanted to kiss her lips, he went closer to her face.

As he was about to kiss her, Hyuna touched his lips and then smiled,” let’s play hide and seek, if you find me, I will give you a kiss.”

Junhyung smirked,” This should be easy.”

“Now count from 20 and close your eyes,” Hyuna told.

Junhyung started counting, Hyuna slowly swam away from him.

“18… 16… 14…,” Junhyung went cheating.

--

Hyuna stood up from the sit and touched Junhyung’s face, she sighed,” I’m going now okay… I hope I can see your eyes open soon, bye, Junhyung.”

Hyuna walked away and then she picked up her phone,” You’re almost reached? Yea, I’m walking out right now.”

Hyuna went out from Junhyung’s room.

--

 “10… 8… 6… 4… 2…,” Junhyung quickly opened his eyes and then he looked around, there was no Hyuna around.

‘Wait… How is that possible? Is she holding her breath under the sea?’

Junhyung waited for a while but then there was no Hyuna in sight, he was getting worried, he went back to the sea and found Hyuna’s shoes were still there.

“HYUNAAAA!!” Junhyung screamed but there was no response.

‘Is she really hiding away from me?’

Then suddenly his phone on the sand rang, he thought it might be Hyuna but turned out it was Hara. He picked up the phone and decided to go back to the golf club.

==

another chapter updated!

I hope you guys are not confused there, the settings are Junhyung's coma land and reality

O boy... it seems Hyunseung doesn't really know that Hyuna is going to the hospital :/

Junhyung himself starts to realize something's not really right

what's gonna happen next? xD

thank you for the comments and new subscriber ^__^

==

tohoshiciki - thank you thank you ^___^ I like your writing style too, I read your a bitter day fanfic too :) but I haven't read the latest chapter x( will do it when I got time okok! :D

xdaisukiyo - updated :D awww thank you! new reader^^ kekekeke thx for the comment :D keep commenting

xAJ_Kevin - thank you :D updated!!

xdyana2806 - updated ^__^ kekekkeke hyunseung is jealous... karma xD

xbeast4minute - awww thx xD I will make sure I will update ^^

xKtikat1991 - do you understand here? if not tell me, I will explain it to you

xmrskwonjiyong - yeah, i have to admit I'm getting slower T^T sorry, it's assignments and morning classes DX busy weeks T^T 

xxJoyfulYouth - yea, poor Hara too & now Hyunseung T^T I won't spill anything to you :3

xdreaming777 - you know that the whole meeting thing is just from Junhyung's coma world right? well... I also have no idea if actually Junhyung knew Hara or Hyuna first in the reality(I mean my fanfic xD) He's like something in between. 2hyun moment not in this chapter but I promise you, there will....

x4mb2lover - and yes, another update xD never see you commenting. hope to see you more!^^

xSari_KpopLover - yaaa! hi baby/bunny/warrior fella xD yes, junhyung doesn't know Hyuna in the dream

xCoralie_x_SHINee - awww ;____; I think you have to endure next chapter, just saying

xgni_4eva - waaa u have to endure your feeling in the next chapter X( ! prepare your heart okay, after I read your comment, I know you need to get your heart ready :'(

xvania17 - updated! updated! xD sorry couldn't update asap like you want ><

xtqaseobie - it seems obvious xD well, Junhyung was her past love but she couldn't forget the memories they had. while she loves Hyunseung 

miss 2HYUN moment???