He's called the Heart breaker

TROUBLE MAKER

 

“If you love her, you better break the relationship before it gets ugly.”

Hyunseung laughed,” So you’re calling me from… Dubai. Just for this?”

“I care about her… I know you, you will end up breaking her heart,” Sora said as she went to transit counter.

“What makes you so sure that I’ll do that? Why is this a big deal for you?” Hyunseung was suspicious; his voice was a louder than usual.

“Calm down, Hyunseung,” Hyuna assured his mood with holding his hand.

“Ahhh… she’s there, we shouldn’t have this talk now. You’re smarter than me, so you will realize it quickly,” Sora decided to end up the conversation,” Say hi to her from me.”

“Have a safe flight to Paris,” Hyunseung said before he hung up.

“What is it?” Hyuna asked.

“Nothing, she just asked me about the night event later, I will be going with my parents,” Hyunseung lied but the event was true.

“Ahhh… that…,” Hyuna suddenly got quite since she knew that the event was hosted by his dad’s rival, she didn’t get the invitation. Then she looked at Hyunseung again and smirked.

Hyunseung asked,” Oh, you’re done eating, shall we go?”

Hyuna quickly gave a weak smile and nodded,’ I thought you would ask me to go. I guess, I’m thinking about it too fast, anyway he never introduces any girls before to his parents.’

Dara was glancing at each branded stores as she was passing them, while Sora didn’t get attempted by any of the stores like usual.

‘Hyunseung, seeing you falling for Hyuna is something I don’t expect about you, she’s been through a lot and you’re making it worse, you don’t know what you will face, I just hope the two of them are not that serious,’ as Sora walked she realized Dara was not in front of her anymore.

“Dara, we can shop later, but if we miss the flight, we will miss a lot of things… the fashion shows…,” Sora tried to stir Dara’s mind.

“Ahhh… arasso,” Dara went back to her position and kept walking to the gate,” I know that we are worried about Hyuna but I get a good feeling that Hyunseung won’t break her heart… You see… last night before we left, he shared a bit of his new experience and you know what it is… it’s love; I think he’s falling for her. The obstacles you mention to me can be passed with matter of time.”

Sora shrugged,” I thought you knew him better than me...  Hyunseung is not someone who cling with someone too long; he’s the type of person who’s looking for challange. I might be wrong and I hope I’m wrong with my feeling.”

--

Hyunseung finished doing the English composition the fastest in the class; he submitted right away, the others could just look at him in jealousy with his intelligence.

“You did it in half hour?” Doojoon choked,” Please do mine.”

Hyunseung just smirked and turned back to check on his phone, as usual, there were some messages from the girls he ever dated before and met in the club.

-I thought you and her were just friends, I guess she’s more than that

-So you just slept with me, ditched me like that but you were open up with your relationship with her

-Hyunseung, if you’re bored already with her, call me

Hyunseung was scrolling the messages and there was a message from Yoona.

It’s been awhile, Hyunseung. When the news is out, I’m shock, well not just me, I bet tons of girls you’ve dated feel the same... especially you never get into serious relationship…

Hyunseung replied Yoona’s message.

After class, Hyuna and Hyunseung had their regular study in the library since exam was getting closer. Hyuna felt that Hyunseung seemed had something in mind but he didn’t want to share it to her.

“Hyunseung…,” Hyuna called.

“Hmph…?”

‘No, I shouldn’t ask him, I want him to tell me if he wants to,’ Hyuna went to circle the next question to show him that she didn’t understand it,’ Hyunseung, is it wrong that we are in relationship? I mean I see that you are serious with me… But something is missing from you.’

They studied until 5pm, Hyunseung asked,” Let’s go eat.”

Hyunseung and Hyuna ate the restaurant near the school and it seemed that the two of them had a silence moment. He dropped her home after that because he had to go soon.

“I’ll pick you tomorrow morning,” Hyunseung said to her before she got out from the car.

“Alright,” Hyuna said and kissed him.

As Hyuna got out from the car, Hyunseung felt like he could breathe again,’ … So this is what Sora talked about. The relationship between me and Hyuna as a friend seemed challenge me to fascinate me towards her but now when I got her, I maybe lose interest since I’ve won her. it, Hyunseung… what’s wrong with you.’

==

Oh no! Hyunseung x( !!! anw this is not yet the real trouble.. be prepared people

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! :D

 

xbeast4minute - updated! but drama ahead!

xAJ_Kevin - I will always update, but I'm busy too^^ 

xbrownleafhopper = drool xD LOL!

xnixm04 - I have a feeling you're going to flip a table with this chapter xD

xcherrish09 - yup. the drama still continue

xSmartyYingYing x( for Hyuna sake

xdreaming777 - Sora is a good person.. yup prepareeee

xRainity - this is a test for them

xtqaseobie - updated! there's gonna be more trouble trouble trouble HOOT!

xdyana2806 - this is not even the real drama yet. stay tune!

xtina43 - you love prev chapter, what about this one? xD 

xbyebye12 - please don't kill me because of this chapter xD

xmrskwonjiyong Hyunseung was a heart heart heart heart heart breaker, now he's confused with LOVE

xdeepintotaem - you know.. dramaaaa^^ more more moreeee

xBreezy-Mist00 - no she's not kekekee^^ she cares for Hyuna

xlovexoxo65 - don't kill me because of this chapter xD

xSungSoo - Junhyung and Hyunseung have different case.. x( yea poor Hyuna

xYulHyun - wrong! xD it's not about Hyunseung having someonelse.. and sorry I fell asleep kekekek :P

xIamagirl - more frustrating? oh nooo I have to tone it down then, I don't want my readers going crazy because of this kekkeke^^

xxJijix - don't get crazy!! xD 

xSari_KpopLover - Sora knew what kind of person Hyunseung is