Now everyone knows

TROUBLE MAKER

mino, kyung, zico, ukwon & hanhae - it's not over - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc1WDs3gEK8

 

The weather was excellent; Junhyung was sipping the coffee in the early morning as he was looking at the sea from the backyard of his mansion. The maid prepared him the breakfast; Hara was sitting opposite him while she was going through with her phone.

‘I still can’t forget that day… She showed up out of nowhere, and….’ Junhyung was trying to recall what happened two days ago.

Junhyung was in the bedroom, he was trying to get some sleep however he couldn’t, he felt that he didn’t feel tired, hungry and thirsty lately even though he made himself busy. Then he was looking at Hara who had been acting perfect all the time, she was even that whiny anymore.

‘Wow… my life is perfect… I mean too perfect there…, I wonder how is she right now? Why she’s telling me to wake up?’

-Flashback-

Dinner party was held in a grand hotel as Junhyung’s nephew aged two years old, Junhyung was attending it, and even friends were attending.

As he was talking with Yoseob and Doojoon, he spotted Hyuna was walking out from the room. He had been wondering where she had been going after the beach, he excused himself to get her.

He passed through the crowds and then left the hall room. He looked around and saw Hyuna who wore black dress that night turned left, she was going to the swimming pool. He walked in fast pace so he could catch her.

‘Wow, how come she’s that fast with heels?’

As he was in the swimming pool, he spotted Hyuna was sitting on the side of swimming as she put her feet into the pool. Junhyung walked towards her and coolly coughed to make her notice him. He also took a peak at her couple times, she seemed different.

“You know… it’s my entire fault… I always make a mess, and now… I don’t know who I should talk to… I have disappointed the only person I can rely on, I hurt him badly…,” Hyuna was sobbing all of sudden which made Junhyung surprise.

“Ya… what are you talking about all of sudden there?” Junhyung asked, he quickly took out his handkerchief and gave her, however she didn’t bother to take it,” ya… you ruin your make up there.”

Hyuna cried,” please wake up… I’m begging you right now… I’ve lost him, I don’t want to lose you too…”

Junhyung didn’t know what to do as he grabbed Hyuna’s shoulder and asked,” who did this to you? What do you mean you don’t want to lose me?”

Hyuna didn’t reply him, she kept crying, Junhyung shook Hyuna to get attention for around 20minutes but he failed.

“Hey… you look terrible right now, please talk to me anything… you lose me there,” Junhyung couldn’t stop begging.

“Well… I gotta go right now, Junhyung… I can’t be here too long. I come here sneakily; I can’t be seen as you know right?” Hyuna finally looked Junhyung in the eye, she wiped her tears and tried to smile. Junhyung was more puzzled than ever, Hyuna went to kiss his forehead and then she left the scene.

--

Dongwoon was sleeping in the class until Yoseob suddenly hit his head, he quickly shouted and acted like he was writing,” sungsaenim, you misunderstood me, I wasn’t sleeping,  I was thinking all the time!”

“Yaa… it’s break time,” Yoseob snorted.

“Aishhh, you shouldn’t hit my head then,” Dongwoon pushed Yoseob playfully.

“By the way, Hyuna’s not coming, is she sick?” Yoseob asked,” you know, exams are near, it’s important week.”

“Why did you ask me? Ask Hyunseung… I’m not the boyfriend.”

“Well… I don’t dare to ask lately, especially the two are not in good terms lately…” Yoseob said quietly, he was worried about those two.

Dongwoon nodded, he couldn’t agree more, Hyunseung seemed in bad mood most of the time and the boys didn’t even really dare to ask him especially they knew what the reason was.

Dongwoon stood up,” anyway, we are going to meet Hyunseung in the canteen, so why not ask him?”

Then the bell rang all of sudden.

Dongwoon was disbelief Yoseob left him sleeping,” why you didn’t wake me up?”

“I slept the whole time too! Hey, I fell from my chair you know…” Yoseob embarrassed to tell Dongwoon what just happened.

--

Since the exam was near, students were dismissed at 6pm. Hyunseung was packing his thing to go to library to continue his study.

‘Today… I’m not with Hyuna anymore, will I see her later or I will be alone tonight?’

“Hyunseung, let’s go eat!” Doojoon asked.

“Hey, Hyunseung…,” Yoseob butted in all of sudden. Yoseob and Dongwoon came into the next door class.

“Ya… Yoseob, Dongwoon, let’s eat, I’m so ing hungry right now,” Doojoon asked others too.

“What happen to Hyuna? Why she’s not coming today?” Dongwoon asked Hyunseung while he gave Hyunseung Hyuna’s past exam sheets to do.

Hyunseung didn’t know that she wasn’t coming, he was worried, however he felt that he should tell them what had happened, he bit his lips.

“I’m not with her anymore guys…,” Hyunseung said in quiet voice as he took his bag,” so yeah…”

“What?” Dongwoon shouted.

The others were following Hyunseung getting out from classroom, they disagreed with the separation since the two of them were so into each other. They seemed know that it was Hyunseung who decided the break up.

“Ya… Hyunseung… please don’t tell me it’s your decision,” Doojoon said.

Hyunseung sighed which meant yes.

“Hyunseung, I don’t want to in because it’s none of my business but this is just because you are jealous,” Yoseob tried to convince Hyunseung.

“Come on, don’t make this harder for Hyuna,” Dongwoon added,” seriously, where is she right now? Now there’s no one know about Hyuna’s condition.”

“Great job, Hyunseung, you know that you are the only person that Hyuna relies on all the time,” Yoseob was pissed with Hyunseung.

Dongwoon and Yoseob walked away from Hyunseung. Doojoon just shook off his head and patted Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Hyunseung, your emotion wins over you there…,” Doojoon said before he left Hyunseung.

--

sorry for the long wait ;____;

february is my tough month, lots of exams and assignment and esp with many comebacks and one big controversial with my favorite group, block b. as bbc, I'm stress with this.

so you will know about Hyuna in the next chapter. will update today

is this a clue or sth... hmmmm

--

 

dyana2806 - sorry >< I will update another chapter today

x4Nia2Hyun - updatedd!! will update again

x4Nia2Hyun - thank you so much!

xChubbiBunny - updated!!

xSHINeeVIPBJ1 - thank you so much :D

xdare_devil - thank you!

xHanaSena - updated. I hope you will still anticipate this

xhyunaslips - waa I make you teary.. T^T

xinspiritnicXD - sorry for the long update

xcherrish09 - yea T_T

xAJ_Kevin - wont see 2hyun in recent chaps T-T

xlovexoxo65 - updated! sorry for the long wait

xIamagirl - LOL you want to kill Hyuna ahh xD

VIPBlackjack_95 - finally I update T-T

xbeast4minute - I love this couple too

xSHINeejjang - wow you know Hyuna well here from the story

xmrskwonjiyong - sorry for the long waittttx

Ktikat1991 - be patient T_T

xdreaming777  - don't cry T____T

xJoyfulYouth - Hyunseung is jealous

xtqaseobie - sorry for making you for so long

xSari_KpopLover - will update another chapter!

xgni_4eva - yes they are breaking up up.  Hyuna won't forget what happen between her & JH that's why... omg I make you brokenheart for weeks D: sorry!

xCoralie_x_SHINee - hope 2hyun sort things out

xYulHyun - omg. I update this on valentine day! I haven't update so long D:

xvania17 - yes, they break up... :(