Just You Only, I'm Sure

TROUBLE MAKER

Hyuna got out from the shower; she wrapped herself with the towel. She saw herself through the mirror, she felt down all of sudden. This wasn’t what she wanted; G.Na got engaged with someone she wanted out from her life.

‘What am I doing right now? Complaining again… I have to endure this for the sake of G.Na unnie…’ Hyuna just sat on the sink while she looked at herself.

--

Hyunseung took a rest for a while before he headed to shower; there was a knock from outside.

“Who is it?” Hyunseung asked as he put his hand on his eyes.

Someone opened the door but there was no response, he felt that someone approached towards him. Then he was shunned when he felt the movement of the bed. As he opened his eyes, Yoona was above him as she showed her bright smile.

“What are you doing here?” Hyunseung asked calmly,” Did Sora invite you?”

Yoona pouted,” What’s with the response? You’re not happy to see me here?”

“Not now, Yoona,” Hyunseung sighed,” I have to go somewhere later.”

Yoona answered as her face got closer to Hyunseung’s,” I know, I saw G.Na’s tweet; you are going to have double date, aren’t you? Seriously Hyunseung, you… and serious relationship is not a match.”

Yoona was about to kiss Hyunseung and then suddenly Hyunseung’s phone alarm made a noise, he interrupted by holding her arms,” I guess your time is up, I have to shower now.”

Hyunseung got up and then went to dismiss the alarm, he looked at his Hello Kitty charm for a while, and he laughed all of sudden. Yoona didn’t understand, she still sat on the bed.

“I guess it’s a game over for me, don’t you think? I have found the right person for me and I don’t want to let her down anymore,” Hyunseung kept looking at the hello kitty charm.

“So she’s the lucky one... I’m still in disbelief but if you say so, Hyunseung,” Yoona smiled bitterly as she walked out from the bedroom.

As Yoona got out, she saw Dara was eavesdropped the conversation on the floor, she was satisfied.

“The result is according to you, isn’t it?” Yoona asked cockily, her pride was hurt a bit.

“I’m sorry for asking you to come here and end up being rejected, I know that you’re confident with this initially,” Dara apologized and became a bit sarcastic but she decided not to hurt Yoona,” Don’t worry, you are gorgeous, and you will mr.right in the future, arasso?”

Yoona walked away right away, she made a call to her manager. Dara saw Hyuna going further and further, she couldn’t hide her satisfaction, she jumped and clapped around.

‘GD pabo, what the heck were you saying yesterday?’ Dara started to blame GD.

--

Hyunseung was driving while he called Hyuna couple times but she didn’t answer. He parked his car as he arrived; he decided to check on Hyuna.  He looked at the time, he knew something wasn’t right going on, he went up.

He rang the doorbell but he was impatience, he pressed the digits right away as he knew it. The door was unlocked, he called Hyuna’s name and quickly went to her room. He saw no one and he found in the bathroom. She was still sitting on the sink with the towel on. She had no reaction at all.

“Hyuna, are you going to sit there forever?” Hyunsueng asked as he took new towel to dry her up. He then realized that meeting with T.O.P was a hard thing to do, he comforted Hyuna,” Hey, I’m here, talk to me.”

“Why… Why is G.Na unnie with that bastard? And I have to pretend that there’s nothing going on… Looking at him like nothing happen? I don’t want to see him anymore!” Hyuna sobbed,” I just can’t… I just…”

Hyunseung wiped her tears and tried to calm her, “Hyuna… I know it’s hard for you and for me seeing you like this; it hurts… But how about you give him a chance for the sake of G.Na noona? Hyuna, look at me.”

Hyuna stared at Hyunseung with teary eyes,” If… he hurts G.Na unnie, I swear I will kill him…”

Hyunseung went to hug Hyuna, he was relief that Hyuna finally would go to meet them. Actually, Hyunseung wanted Hyuna and T.O.P to reunite again so the hate towards him would stop and Hyuna wouldn’t feel hurt anymore thinking about the past.

--

Hyuna and Hyunseung got out from the car, they would eat in elite western restaurant which was owned by Dara’s family. Hyunseung took the valet number and then turned around to look at Hyuna, he smirked when he saw the Hyuna he knew was back. The two went in with Hyuna’s hand was around his.

When Hyuna saw G.Na, her cute personality came out all of sudden, she ran and said,” Unnieeee!”

G.Na was thrilled too when she saw Hyuna, she stood up right away to hug her, she said in English,” Hyunaaa! I miss you baby!”

T.O.P was taken aback when he saw the closeness between G.Na and Hyuna. He went to look at Hyunseung who was walking calmly towards them.

“Hyuna, I would like you to meet my fiancée, Choi Seunghyun,” G.Na turned to T.O.P and said proudly,” Darling, this is Hyuna.”

T.O.P stood up and went to shook Hyuna’s hand, Hyuna played it well, and she even could smile to him. Hyuna quickly sat down to calm herself, Hyunseung held her hand which successful made he feel better.

“Hyuna, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you in advance but I did call you after he proposed me but you didn’t pick up the phone,” G.Na felt bad.

Hyuna just recalled G.Na did call her but that time she was busy with Hyunseung that night. She just nodded and smiled weakly.

They were having casual conversation. Surprisingly for Hyuna, she seemed feeling more comfortable even there’s T.O.P in the scene. And as time passed by, G.Na started to see something between Hyuna and Hyunseung. G.Na witnessed Hyuna grabbed Hyunseung’s thigh several time as they were talking.

“Okay, you have to enlighten me, what’s going on with you two?” G.Na asked.

Hyuna smiled naughtily to Hyunseung and kissed him which made G.Na and T.O.P surprise together.

“Oh my…  This is bigger news than mine, since when?” G.Na asked excitedly.

“Recently,” Hyuna stuck out her tounge.

They were having good time there. The dinner was finished. G.Na felt that T.O.P was quiet there; she wanted him to get close with them so she excused herself to the toilet. It was awkward for T.O.P since he didn’t know what to say but he knew he should say something.

“Thank you…” T.O.P said with guilt.

Hyunsueng wiped his mouth with napkin, he excused himself right away to let the two settle there.

“I haven’t forgiven you yet… I really want you to get out from my life… I really despise you I want you to burn in hell right now,” Hyuna confessed her real feeling,” But for the sake of unnie, I will try to give you second chance… I can see that the way you look at her, it’s obviously different when you’re with me.”

“I’m sorry,” T.O.P apologized,” I was stupid and immoral back then… I know I don’t deserve her because she’s an amazing woman but I really love her with the bottom of my heart.”

Hyuna sighed,” You do have changed... Hyunseung’s right.”

The dinner was done; G.Na and T.O.P said goodbye first since T.O.P’s car was already in the lobby.

“It’s a good dinner right?” Hyunseung asked as he embraced Hyuna.

“I hate you for getting things right again, don’t you know that?” Hyuna puckered cutely.

“Really? Then I shall try to change your mind,” Hyunseung went to kiss Hyuna’s lips. It was the moment he was sure what he wanted to say to her,” What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven. Kim Hyuna, I know that I love you and I will love you only from now on.” 

--

Waaa yeah so far so good right? Congratulation 2hyun <33333 finally Hyunsueng said it, he felt it xD

This is quite a long chapter kekekeke XD

Next chapter spoiler: remember about Hara calling Hyunseung

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!!^^

 

deepintotaem - updated!! It's not as bad as Hyuna's thought :3 well it's been years anyway

xdyana2806 - updated! I will wall you about my MVs then^^

xgni_4eva - kekekekee I will make sure it's interesting^^ About Hara, next chapter! xD 2Hyun <3333

xMyNameIsJazzyy - updated! kekekee it's just in the story xD but yea, it was a flashback when he didn't want to lose Junhyung. Hyuna love G.Na so she cope it quite well and she seems can't really hate on new T.O.P xD he's a change person. kekekekee I think doojoon is fit for trouble maker concept too XD

xxxxninJAxxx - well you know, LOVE CAN CHANGE A PERSON, not just in good way but sts can be bad too. anw updated!^^

xKtikat1991 - wow, don't die! I use phoenix down for you! okay my joke is lame xD(if you play Final Fantasy you will get my joke xD) I will try to make you nose bleed then kekekekekee^^

xmrskwonjiyong - kekeke at least their MAMA performance is a real kiss. I saw it xD it was in slow motion and the zoom *O* OMG! You can celebrate about Hyunseung now xD

xRainity = Junhyung used to have bad habit, if something was not according to his plan, he would use fighting to make himself feel better. but yea he was drunk so it triggers his anger easily

xSari_KpopLover- I know he's so hot there T^T ! yup! 2HYUN FTW! spoiler: Hara will be in the next chapter! xD

xsaraluv - welcome :D yea I love these 2 *O*

xYulHyun - awww don't be so sad. instead just celebrate 2hyun closeness xD

xtqaseobie - kekekeke cute for 2hyun moment is must^^

2HYUNNN<33333 I LOVE JUNAH COUPLE BUT THESE 2 ARE JUST JHSLHDJLSH(&DS^&WYID#ID