Fate?

TROUBLE MAKER

 

마음을 잃다♬ - Nell - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNyrIk0B9Ec

 

Junhyung was closing his eyes; suddenly he heard someone called him,” Wake up sleepyhead.”

As he woke up he was on the plane in the business class, the plane just reached Icheon. They finally reached Seoul for his dad’s company’s event.

“It’s been a while we’ve been in Seoul,” Hara said excitedly,” I can’t wait to see my friends.”

“Yeah,” Junhyung said as he was looking outside.

--

The class was dismissed, Hyuna was packing her stuff, she looked at Yoseob and Dongwoon and waved goodbye before she went to the library. Yoseob and Dongwoon tried to act nothing happen as usual, they just smiled at her. As soon as she walked out, she saw Hyunseung.

“Ahhh… Hyunseung,” however Hyunseung suddenly puller her hands,” Arrrr… what is it?”

Hyuna was inside Hyunseung’s car, she didn’t understand why he pulled her into the car without explanation.

“We’re not going to study, are we?” Hyuna asked Hyunseung. He was biting his finger.

They had reached Junhyung’s hospital. Hyuna didn’t understand, she shook Hyunseung’s shoulder,” Yaaa… tell me.”

“Junhyung… he’s in coma right now, he hasn’t woken up till now,” Hyunseung said, Hyuna was speechless,” I… I don’t know if this works, but by on research I did, this might work.”

Hyunseung brought her to Junhyung’s room; he was still lying down there. She walked towards to Junhyung. Her eyes were red but she didn’t cry, after she heard about what Hyunseung told her about his decision not to wake up. She went to hold Junhyung’s hand and sat down on the chair.

“Ya... why are you such a pabo? Do you know that? After the car accident, you try to protect yourself like this?” Hyuna tried to joke around as a tear flew down passing her cheek.

Hyunseung patted Hyuna’s shoulder, she looked up, he kissed her head,” keep talking to him okay, I’ll be outside.”

Hyunseung went out and found Hara was standing outside, he knew that Hara was hurting but she also wanted Junhyung to wake up.

“Hey… I see lots of changes in you, Junhyung, after not seeing you for a year but maybe it’s because you are sleeping right now, you look peaceful,” Hyuna started talking,” sorry… I shouldn’t call you that time, I’m the one who made you think that there might be a possibility between us.”

--

It was already at night, there was a party holding in Junhyung’s mansion. The guests were Junhyung’s and Hara’s friends and relatives.

“Well, it’s a neat party here,” Sangchu told Junhyung.

“Not right now,” Junhyung smirked.

They all were having formal party, but as time went by, some people couldn’t manage acting nice, the real party just got started. Rum, vodka, any kind of alcohols were served.

“Junhyung, we need man’s drink, bring it out,” Simon D stated.

“Yeah! Bring it out, Junhyung,” Doojoon asked Junhyung to take out 1775 Sherry from the Massandra collection which cost around 40k dollar. Junhyung’s dad had it.

“Fine, let me take it,” Junhyung stood up from the couch and went inside to go to his dad’s office.

He took out the bottle, it had been opened before, his dad usually served it for important guests but he found that was unnecessary. Then he heard weird sounds.

‘What voice was that?’ Junhyung turned suspicious, then he looked around,’ I’m all alone, aren’t I?”

There was another sound he heard but this time he could know where the source came from, it was from the balcony, and he opened the curtain, he saw there was a girl climbing on the stone fence. He quickly opened the door and shouted in panic,” Yaaaa! Don’t do that!”

--

“Don’t do that…” Junhyung mumbled in the coma with a weak voice.

Hyuna stopped talking and quickly looked at Junhyung, she thought she was imagining the voices. Hyunseung came into the room for the second time, she had been there for two hours.

“Let’s go back,” Hyunseung said.

Hyuna nodded,” I think so, I thought I heard him saying something too…”

Hyuna turned to Junhyung and said,” please wake up okay.”

--

 

“What the are you doing?” Junhyung scolded,” Turn around and get down from there!”

Only Hyuna’s head turned around and bluntly asked,” can’t you see I want to jump?”

‘What the is wrong with that girl?’ Then he heard people screaming jump, jump, jump continuously. The balcony position was near with swimming pool, Hyuna was thinking of jumping from there to the pool.

“Count for me from 10!” Hyuna shouted to the guests.

“10! 9!” they did what she told.

“Yaaa you fool! You might hurt yourself, the balcony and the pool distance is not that near like you think!” Junhyung warned her but he was ignored.

“6! 5! 4!”

Hyuna prepared to make a great fall.

“3! 2!”

Junhyung pulled her down, and then she fell to Junhyung’s body. He slipped.

“What are you dragging me?” Hyuna was unhappy and then he looked at him,” Yaaa! You’re the host, how come you’re rejecting free entertainment like this?”

Junhyung pushed her away roughly, which made Hyuna’s mini dress got torned, her underwear could be seen. She looked at it and pulled his collar.

“Yaaaa!! My ing dress!!!”

Junhyung was surprised seeing how strong she was and tried to let go from her,” Hey, crazy ! Let me go! Just let me call Hara to give you another dress…”

She pushed him away and walked away,” ahhh, let me search it myself then.”

He coughed couple times after being chocked, he saw her walking out, he felt that she would search for dresses. He quickly got out from the office and tried to find the girl. He was surprised when he found her in the closet already, she was looking at the dresses.

“Yaaa… how do you know where’s the bedroom?”

Hyuna found the dress she wanted and then she ped her dress,” would you mind to get out since I need to change?”

“You’re the one who need to get out!” Junhyung scolded.

“Arghhh whatever,” Hyuna took her dress off in front of Junhyung, and then put on another dress. She checked herself in the mirror.

“Aishhh… I can’t believe Hara got a friend like you,” Junhyung shook his head.

“I’m not her friend,” Hyuna stuck her tongue out and walked out from the closet.

--

The two of them went to the restaurant to have dinner, Hyuna still didn’t understand what she was not told anything, she felt that he still didn’t trust her.

“Hyunseung… do you have faith in me?” Hyuna asked.

“It’s not about faith, Hyuna, but it seems you and Junhyung can’t be separated no matter what happens, it’s just…,” Hyunseung sighed heavily,” sorry, it’s not that I don’t want to… this is just…”

Hyunseung stopped talking.

== 

I know. I'm slower than ever ;____;

but I'll try my best to update whenever I can okay kekekkeee

It seems Hyunseung is jellyyyyy... but he also wants Junhyung to wakey wakey too ><

what will happen later?.....

Thanks for the comment and subscribe^^

==

LiSJYoko - don't worry, never want to make it too sad, and yea poor Hara

xdyana2806 - I know I must be old in here T___T updated! and the chapter is longer too right xD

xdreaming777 - ahhahaha xD you're thinking very different from other readers, but everyone including hyunseung hoping that he will wake up soon

xbeast4minute - updated! :D

xSari_KpopLover - yea, Junhyung didn't know about himself getting into coma

xtqaseobie - Junnie didn't realize he's in his own world and found it comfortable there

xmrskwonjiyong - Sadly Hara felt that Hyuna could help Junhyung get out from the coma by Hyuna staying at his side

xxxxninJAxxx - Hara is human, yea she's jealous right... awww don't put the blame to Hara too much

xgni_4eva - your welcome^^ Hara didn't say anything but she somehow felt that Hyuna could be the key to make Junnie awake. :( now feel bad for Hara, don't worry I won't make the drama too over xD

xElyDiyana - updated! :)

xAJ_Kevin - yea i realize that too x( I will update whenever I can okay

xYulHyun - seems a bit like that, but imma not make it simple xD

xxJoyfulYouth - thanks ^___^