I Love You

TROUBLE MAKER

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FfmdkXNgNw - by Paul Haslinger (Idk the title but this is very beautiful! RECOMMENDED!)

 

“We have reached,” The taxi driver said as he stopped the fare,” It’s 25500won.”

They had arrived in front of Hyuna’s apartment, Hyunseung looked at sleeping Hyuna. He was about to wake her up but he felt he didn’t want to disturb her.

‘You are so beautiful without the tears in your eyes anymore… How can I never realize that?’ Hyunseung gazed at Hyuna who enclosed herself with Hyunseung’s blazer as she leaned to Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Yaa kid…,” The taxi driver seemed impatience,” 25500won.”

Hyunseung was back to his sense; he took out his wallet and paid the fare.

Hyunseung carried her and went inside the apartment. The guard let them in and help him to push on the button. As Hyunseung thanked him, Hyuna woke up but he didn’t realize.

‘We’ve reached in my place? That means he’s going to leave me again… Should I close my eyes and pretend to sleep so he will come in?’ Hyuna went to close her eyes again.

As they were in front of Hyuna’s apartment, Hyunseung put in the password and the door opened. Hyunseung still took off his shoes first while carrying her; she decided to stop the act.

“Hyunseung…,” Hyuna whispered.

Hyunseung smiled to her,” Sorry, did I wake you up?”

Hyunseung let her down; she’s a bit unbalanced since her feet were hurt.

“Careful, Hyuna,” Hyunseung hugged Hyuna as he tried to prevent her falling.

‘Hyunseung… I really hope that I’m the one for you… you let my heart unbend, I can’t help past memories that would only make me cry, I had to forget my first and give love another try so I fell in love with you and I don’t want to let you go, I love you and need you more than anything right now…’ Hyuna’s tears were out again as she hugged Hyunseung tightly.

Hyunseung wanted to hold back his feeling for the sake of friendship and her but he recalled what Dara told him – ‘She must be really special to make you fall for her but rather than protecting her from a far, it will be better that you protect her by her side and you know that she loves you the way you do right?’

‘No… I shouldn’t… It’s better like this,’ Hyunseung thought.

“I’m sorry, Hyunseung… But let me hold you for a while,” Hyuna requested,” I can’t hide this anymore…”

Hyunseung hugged back and smirked,” You are pabo, Hyuna… for falling for me… because you deserve someone better than me.”

Hyuna felt hurt but she just confessed,” I love you, Hyunseung…”

Hyunseung was stoned for a while; his heart was melt by the words which came out from Hyuna’s mouth.

“I know that you don’t feel the same…” Hyuna stopped talking as Hyunseung cut her.

“I love you, Hyuna.”

Hyuna stopped crying, talking and hugging Hyunseung. She looked at Hyunseung in disbelief; she felt that he made fun of her but as she saw his expression. His eyes showed honesty but she felt this was too good to be true.

Hyuna laughed as she wiped her tears,” Yes… Nice joke, Hyunseung. No needs to pity on me, Hyunseung…just because I fell in love with you… you like girls who are smart, classy…”

Hyunseung gripped Hyuna’s chin and he stared at her eyes passionately, he said,” I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to... I'm always here for you, not because I want you to be with me but because I want to be with you… I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feel.”

Hyuna couldn’t speak at all; Hyunseung wiped her tears as she didn’t move at all. However it seemed her tears still continued flowing again.

“Can I believe you?” Hyuna said, she felt that she was still dreaming.

Hyunseung was upset, but not towards Hyuna. He was disappointed with himself as he didn’t have the courage to confess to her as soon as he felt the click. He kept avoiding their feelings for quite some time. While he was thinking, he thought that he might have hurt Hyuna, which made his heart break all of sudden. Hyunseung’s tears came out.

“I’m… I’m sorry, Hyuna… I keep making you cry…”

Hyuna was surprised seeing Hyunseung’s reaction, she never thought that Hyunseung would cry for her like the way he did. Hyuna jumped all of sudden to kiss him ferociously, Hyunseung went rough all of sudden, and he pushed Hyuna to the wall.

‘I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go, Jang Hyunseung…’

==

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was so tired Dx and I didn't want to write half awake, it would just make the story weird

But updated! :D

FINALLY HYUNSEUNG & HYUNAAAA <3

So happy that Hyunseung finally confessed! 

But...

You know this is not the end O___O so... prepare your heart people

I will update more today :D!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

 

dreaming777 - ahhahaa Hyunseung <3

xcrossing_by - you got it! updated! :D

xyapst99 - thank you for the comment! glad that you like it so far :D

xdyana2806 - you will see that soon :D

xbrownleafhopper - updated! I made you become speechless xD ahahahaa success!

xdeepintotaem - your wish just came true! but happy ending means no more story and you know this story gonna be filled with drama xD

xxxxninJAxxx - she's not just trouble maker but also trouble magnet! ahahaha thx for the comment^^

xdennise - why you cry?? awwww

xtqaseobie - I don't want my readers predict the story line easily xD

xIamagirl - Dx sorry for not updating yesterday! I will update more chappies today then :D

xmrskwonjiyong - AHAHAHAA I update today and will update more.. will that make you understand :3

xWyn_98 - anyeong new reader! I hope that you will read my fanfic - updates till the end xD

xtohoshiciki - thank you and your welcome^^ :D

xYulHyun - I sense that you want to kill me.. fuhh I update at the right time xD and don't worry I will update more!!

xRainity - you will know that soon! stay tuned!

xSari_KpopLover - Only Hyunseung can keep up her trouble! :3

xtashayasmeen98 - she's not what? :3 

xk2hana - Hyunseung is getting attractive day by day xD

xtroublemakeraddict - DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA <3 this is what the fanfic about

xSmartyYingYing - Haha? Should I answer hehe then?^^