Found U

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPmX-K7eadM - Tablo ft Jinsil - Bad

As Doojoon and Dongwoon were waiting in the original meeting point, they were listening to the bar music. They saw Yoseob and Junhyung reached at the same time.

“Hyung!” Dongwoon quickly greeted Junhyung with brother hug; it had been a long time they hadn’t met like this.

Doojoon was also happy to see him and said,” I thought something happened you know, I was worried about you!”

Junhyung just smiled weakly and asked,” Where’s Hyunseung? Is he coming?”

Doojoon, Yoseob and Dongwoon looked each other and then gave a sigh, Junhyung understood.

‘I didn’t just lose the one I love but I also lost a very good friend…’

--

(It was already at night)

Hyuna was walking alone in the street, she walked in bare foot, and her eyes were swollen because of the crying. Her heels were broken. She passed through some lovey couples who were dating.

(Flashback)

Hyuna was using the public phone, she called Junhyung for three times but she froze everytime she heard Junhyung’s voices. The last call did surprise her because Junhyung raised his voice all of sudden.

“…Ah… I…” Hyuna’s voice came out a bit.

Then there was a silence for a moment and then Junhyung called her name,” Hyun… na…”

Hyuna couldn’t control her emotion; she quickly hung up the phone. She started to cry again uncontrollable. The ahjumma, the one who gave her coins, looked back and asked her whether she was alright. Hyuna ran without a direction, as she ran her heels broken.

--

‘Junhyung is here… How long has he been here? I thought I was over him but why I’m still afraid when I heard his voice only? Is it because this is all of sudden?’ Hyuna tried to figure how she felt towards Junhyung.

Hyuna’s feet were hurt after the running, she was sitting on the walking street but then some men whistled at her as they passed her. She just realized that it was dangerous for her to be alone. She checked some coins left in her hand, she decided to find a phone booth.

After Hyunseung was from Junhyung’s, he went to Hyuna’s apartment again and found that she was not still there. He sat on the couch in the lobby while he was looking at the phone, it was 9.20pm.

‘Hyuna… Please call me, so I know where you are right now… I’m worried about you…’

Then there was a call from unknown number, he picked it up.

--

Hyuna was walking in fast pace, the lack of people around made her scared. As she was making a turn to search for the big road, a bunch of boys were in front of her. They seemed looking at Hyuna and couple of them were smiling.

‘! What are they smiling at?’ Hyuna tried to look other than the gang and walked towards them, she tried to act tough.

As she was about to pass them, one of the guy blocked her path and asked,” Why are you alone young lady? Ohh… did you cry?”

Hyuna ignored him and she walked pass through him but he grabbed her hand right away, she shoved her hand but then another guy pulled her shoulder. She stared him arrogantly and took his hand off from her.

“Wooo… I like her,” the guy laughed for a second but suddenly he got smack on the face.

Hyunseung punched the other guy’s jaw that touched Hyuna’s hand too. Hyuna quickly went to Hyunseung’s back and pulled his hand. The two of them ran. Fortunately, Hyunseung told the cab to wait, so they easily could escape from those men.

They two of them were catching their breath in the cab; Hyuna hugged Hyunseung right away as she started to sob again. He was relief that she was safe as she was all alone in the street where she never stepped into.

‘Hyuna, you may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldn’t afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much…’

“Please don’t make me worry anymore like this again,” Hyunseung implored as he hugged Hyuna tightly.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry…,” Hyuna weeped,” I… I…”

“Shhh… say no more, as long as you’re with me right now,” Hyunseung looked at Hyuna in the eyes, his gaze was so passionate.

“Excuse me, where do you want to go right now?” The taxi driver asked.

Hyuna couldn’t repel Hyunseung’s eyes, she just had a thought to lock her lips to his.

"Please go back to the apartment," Hyunseung answered to the driver," Hyuna, but you're totally fine right? I mean you're not hurt?"

Hyuna shook her head and went to hug Hyunseung tightly, she said," So he's here..."

 

==

Fuhhh good thing she's alright! she's indeed trouble maker :P

GRRR I WANNA UPDATE MOARRR BUT I HAVE ASSIGNMENT TO DO >____<

Will update more later during weekend!

AJ_Kevin - thx^^

xdyana2806 - I will update A.S.A.P! wait for weekends! I will update many chaps

xSari_KpopLover - told ya from the start that it's all drama drama drama! :D

xtroublemakeraddict - intense is my intention!^^

xbeast4minute - updated :D I find those picts from tumblr^^

xmrskwonjiyong - sorry for clingy Dx but I try my best to update chappies.. I have a group assignment thingy and morning to afternoon schedule. hope u understand^^

xtqaseobie - updated! :D

xEternal_Ana - thank you :D awww you also listen to the songs I recommend? :'D HAPPY!

xZheedictator - yes it is from high cut :D

xYulHyun - r u intend to kill me then xD kekekkeee

xRainity - what do you mean Junhyung back then^^?

xdeepintotaem - yes, I'm so busy Dx still have essay to do!

xIamagirl - sorry xD the picture is from high cut :D