Almost

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Hyunseung went into his car and then his phone was vibrated. He checked on the message.

Hyunseung, I’m sorry but I can’t meet up on Friday. I have we can arrange another day. What about Saturday?                                                                                                                         (Jihyun)

Hyunseung was about to toss his phone to the seat as he didn’t really have the mood to reply back but then he changed his mind.

‘Wait… I can’t let go this opportunity, she’s interesting…’ Hyunseung had a thought and then replied her.

How about we meet up tonight for dinner?                                                   (Hyunseung)

Then not for long, Hyunseung received the response.

I would love to. You pick the place                                                                             (jihyun)

--

Hyuna was staring outside the window, while Lee Joon glanced at her and smiled, he played their old track - In Purple - Sunset Street (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZxEg4HHW1w - play this when you are reading this) . Hyuna realized it; she looked at Joon and giggled.

 

“This song…,” Hyuna was recalled back times when she was close with Lee Joon,” It really brings back memory.”

Lee Joon smiled more wide as he knew that he had a good start,” Hyuna, I’m going to impress you with this date.”

“Date?” Hyuna was surprised seeing Lee Joon felt extremely fine with her current situation,” Joon oppa… You don’t mind with the scandal I’m having right now?”

“This thing isn’t your fault… and I… miss you somehow…,” Joon confessed.

Hyuna was happy with Joon’s sweet honesty, she replied,” I’m glad that you contact me again, Joon oppa…”

The two of them reached at a shopping centre, Hyuna thought he would bring her to a fancy restaurant.

“Joon… why are we here?” Hyuna asked.

“You won’t go to our dinner date with school uniform, so we have to shop clothes for you,” Joon answered.

Hyuna was in cloud nine as she heard shopping word.

--

Hyuna and Joon were going in every branded boutique. She should buy the formal dress for later but she also tried on some style. They were having fun.

“What do you think?” Hyuna tried on the grey dress but Joon didn’t approve.

Hyuna tried on the girly dress but Joon still wasn’t satisfied.

Then Hyuna tried on the casual shirt and short and Joon seemed likeit.

Joon found a cute beach hat and he went to Hyuna to ask her to put it on.

“Are you sure, oppa?” Hyuna asked after she put it on,” Where’s the mirror?”

Hyuna went into the dressing room to check herself while Joon grinned,’ she’s really cute… She’s still the same Hyuna I know.’

“Oppa, I love the hat!” Hyuna ran to Joon,” I look pretty on this.”

“Alright, but right now we should really find the real dress for tonight,” Joon said as he looked at the time, it was 6 already, we need to get home to get ready.”

Hyuna pouted,” You spoil the fun, oppa.”

As Joon went to pay for the clothing and the hat, Hyuna was browsing the swarovski outlet next store.

Junhyung and Hara were just finishing their shopping, mostly it was Hara’s shopping time but Junhyung didn’t seem mind with it, he just followed wherever she went.

“Junhyung… I have bought a lot of my stuff, now it’s your shopping time,” Hara said as she pointed Ralph Lauren store,” How about we go there? I think maybe there are some nice clothes for you.”

“Sure, but I have shopped enough too,” Junhyung said as he showed his two shopping bags.

“Well…,” Hara was looking at her 10 shopping bags,” It seems little compared to me.”

Lee Joon got out from the store and he spotted Hara and Junhyung who just passed the Swarovski outlet. He was pretty shocked with the whole scene.

‘! I never thought that this was going to happen! When did Junhyung come back here? he's supposed to be in the states! Wait, did Hyuna see this?’ Joon went into the Swarovski outlet to find Hyuna and he seemed happy that Hyuna didn’t see Junhyung and Hara, she was looking at shoes.

He suddenly asked,” Do you want it?”

“Oh oppa! You surprise me! Don’t do that!” Hyuna hit Lee Joon’s head.

“Ouch!” Lee Joon cutely shouted as Hyuna giggled.

“Let’s go, which store you’re going to take me?” Hyuna asked.

“I think… since we go back to get ready, how about you just wear whatever you want?” Joon suggested.

Hyuna mumbled,” Oppa… Why suddenly you change the plan?”

Joon kissed Hyuna’s cheek all of sudden,” Sorry, but I’ve booked the place at 7, we shouldn’t be late. I’m going to give you hint, we are going to eat Japanese food.”

Hyuna liked Japanese dishes, she suddenly pulled Joon,” Alright, let’s go back then, I’m hungry all of sudden!”

'Sorry, Hyuna... I just don't want you to meet him because I can't let this golden opportunity go. I lost you that time because of that jerk, he even left you... now it's my chance to get you back,' Joon looked around to make sure there was no sign of Hara and Junhyung. 

==

Sorry my dear readers O__O my class schedule is really packed right now! can't believe that my class will be early, usually I update late night but now I can't >___<

grrr the upcoming intense chapter is coming up but I can't update that fast anymore. damn lecturer!

I think I will update super fast especially on saturday/sunday but I think saturday I have more free time. But don't worry I will make sure I update everyday!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! I know some of you want to kill me because I keep teasing you guys xD

SPOILER : I think you are gonna love in the next chapter!

 

 

Rainity - hold your breath kay about this unexpected... because it's in the upcoming chapter

xtashayasmeen98 - hold your breath because it's coming.. the unexpected!

xsweetpinkstyle - I'm busy too now! but I will do my best to update xD

xMade-of-hope -  updated! hyunseung hates to face with this 4 letters - L.O.V.E xD

troublemakeraddict - yes, you just run but I think you die again in this chapter right xD?

xlovexoxo65 - updated! LOL your comment about junnie should go gay xD hahahaaa!

xSeobie - safe for me to say this, joon has no bad intention with hyuna :D

xdeepintotaem - lallalaaalalala change topic! xD hope you enjoy my updates!

xilyeol77 - thank you for your comment. let's keep hoping okay^^

xmrskwonjiyong - you never check B2ST, don't you? xD I know you want to kill me more now, because I will update slower now esp in weekdays Dx I have bad schedule for these 2 weeks! So I will update when I have time okay, I have morning class and afternoon class, grrrr.. you like hyunseung because of me? how come xD? ohh changmin is my bias in tvxq :D but okay he's yours :P

xSari_KpopLover - I want a friend like Hyunseung too :D he's awesome!

xyamasiti - kekeke not yet, hyuna hasn't realized yet. thank you for liking my fanfic^^ sorry can't update that fast. I'm busy >_<

xxxxninJAxxx - thank you! but I can't update that fast in weekdays, wait for weekends, gonna update a lot like ninja!

xbeast4minute - updated! but I can't update like old time, I'm busy lately Dx

xtqaseobie - love you too. aww don't cry.. just be patience okay but sorry you have to be more patience now since I'm busier than ever >__<

xtohoshiciki - yea, I guess this is my style of writting. more descriptive

xYulHyun - omg u r so anticipated! I want to update asap but dammit class schedule >__< sorry!

xCoralie_x_SHINee - nyahahaa.. I wanna say sth but I can't, I don't want to spoil the next chappie :3