Something Sweet

TROUBLE MAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84MlCMahlWY - Sad Song by Oasis (yes, it is not a Kpop song :D. ENJOY!)

 

 

Hyuna kept sobbing while hugging Hyunseung. Hyunseung wiped Hyuna’s tears; he then looked at Hyuna in the eyes and smiled.

“It’s cold, let’s go inside,” Hyunseung said as he held her hand. The two of them went in.

Hyunseung put his bag on the dining table and as he was about to take off the blazer, he remembered that the blood stain on his blouse.

However, Hyuna spotted the red dripping on the floor, she was surprised and then quickly took off Hyunseung’s blazer,” Hyunseung, you’re hurt! The blood was on the floor!”

As she ed Hyunseung’s blazer, she found out that he was alright, which meant that it was others’ blood in Hyunseung, she shed a tear again.

‘Hyunseung, you hurt others… you lose control again… because of me…,’ Hyuna stepped back covering .

Hyunseung knew what he did was wrong but he wasn’t regret for what he did to MIR, Thunder and Junho. He was more worried how Hyuna saw him. He couldn’t say anything but to wait for Hyuna start talking; he sat down in the dining chair while waiting. He took off the blazer and put it on the floor. Hyuna observed from a far, she saw Hyunseung’s school blouse was completely turned pinkish with the rain too. She also spotted Hyunseung’s knuckles were reddish.

“I did take care of couple people who are responsible with their actions, I delete the photo but I can’t guarantee that the photo is totally gone since it was in public like around half hour,” Hyunseung tried to explain as he brushed his wet hair. Hyunseung didn’t look at Hyuna, he didn’t want to expect a lot.

Out of sudden, Hyuna squatted in front of Hyunseung. Hyunseung and Hyuna’s faces were closed with each other. Hyunseung was a bit surprised with Hyuna’s action. She was still crying, she touched Hyunseung’s face and Hyunseung gripped her hand on his cheek.

“I… I don’t care about that… Just promise me; never hurt others because of me. You might get hurt instead or… they can sue you… or you even can get in to jail,” Hyuna said worriedly.

Hyunseung got closer to Hyuna’s face as he touched her chin, he replied, “I didn’t kill them, Hyuna.”

Hyuna hit Hyunseung couple times and shouted,” You babo! Do you think I’m not scared for you? What if anything happens to you? You do care about my feelings right?”

Hyunseung tried to calm Hyuna, he hugged her tightly,” Arasso… arasso… I promise Hyuna.”

Hyunseung finished showering, he took new white plain t-shirt from the closet, Hyunseung’s family like to prepare well for their guests who were usually important people. Toiletries, towel, slippers, bath robe, pajamas, everything had been got ready.

When he came out from the bathroom, he found Hyuna wasn’t in the bedroom but he found a book - 101 famous poems by Roy J. Cook. He then got out from the bedroom and saw Hyuna was in the balcony, the rain had stopped. Hyunseung stood beside Hyuna while he dried up his hair with the towel.

Hyuna sighed,” I called Dongwoon just now… He said he would let me know whether the school director would do something about this or not.”

Hyunseung went staring at her while he was drying up, he randomly said,” You bought a poem book.”

“Oh yes, you’ve seen it! I was shopping and then I found a book that you might like,” Hyuna cheered she quickly went to the bedroom. Hyunseung went in and threw the towel into the laundry basket.

Hyuna grabbed the book and went to the living room; she sat there as she flipped pages.

“You did some reading?” Hyunseung asked as he joined Hyuna sitting on the sofa.

Hyuna gave him the book with the book opened in specific pages, “I find this interesting because of the title and I give it a try to understand the meaning but it’s too difficult, especially it’s in English.”

Hyunseung took it and read the poem, it was a famous poem - A Dream Within A Dream by Edgar Allan Poe.

Take this kiss upon the brow!

And, in parting from you now,

Thus much let me avow--

You are not wrong, who deem

That my days have been a dream;

Yet if hope has flown away                

In a night, or in a day,

In a vision, or in none,

Is it therefore the less gone?

All that we see or seem

Is but a dream within a dream.

 

I stand amid the roar

Of a surf-tormented shore,

And I hold within my hand

Grains of the golden sand--

How few! yet how they creep

Through my fingers to the deep,

While I weep--while I weep!

O God! can I not grasp

Them with a tighter clasp?

O God! can I not save

One from the pitiless wave?

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

Hyuna watched Hyunseung who was seriously reading through the poem. After he finished reading it, then he flipped the pages as he was explaining.

“What the poetry wants to tells us that he agrees that his life has been a dream, but he suggests that everything is but a dream within a dream. He stands on the shore of the ocean, holding grains of sand as he cries. He cannot keep the sand from running out of his hand, and he wonders if he cannot save even one grain from the surf,” Hyunseung said as he was reading another poem.

“How do you know?” Hyuna was amazed with Hyunseung’s knowledge.

“I’ve studied this before,” Hyunseung replied shortly.

Hyuna pouted,’ here we go again… he’s in his own world. I can’t blame him; his love towards this kind of thing is infinite. I will read that book later.”
Hyunseung saw Hyuna going into the bedroom, he went searching the poem he wanted to show Hyuna and he found it.

Hyunseung went in and found Hyuna was just about to sleep, she asked,” You’re back to the real world already?”

Hyunseung sat on the bed and then said,” Read this…”

I carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) i am never without it (anywhere

i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done

by only me is your doing, my darling)

I fear

no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want

no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

 

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows

higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

Hyunseung kept looking at Hyuna as she was reading the poem and what Hyunseung wanted to see really showed, her sweet smile appeared.

“I’ve watched a movie called in her shoe, because of it, I know this poem it’s all about love in its purest form…,” Hyuna turned to Hyunseung and asked,” Can you tell me why you want to show me this?”

“I don’t know…,” Hyunseung said that as he stared at Hyuna.

Her heart was beating so fast with the stare, she didn’t know what to do and then he kissed her forehead. The two went embracing.

'I don't care about anything anymore... but you, Hyunseung... you'e the only one who can make me feel like this after every happen to me, never disappear from my life...' 

"I only got you now, Hyunseung," Hyuna confessed as she was lonely.

"I know...," Hyunseung replied.

'And that's why I'm going to protect you, Hyuna...'

==

OMG 3 chapters in a row and this is a super longgggg one! :D

Thank you for subsribing and commenting!^^

Finally the 2hyun moment you've been waiting, it's not something like whoaa they make out or what. but this is just pure simple love <3

But you know it's not the end right? Junhyung is in the town and many s gonna happen too D: !!!

Since it's exam week, I just try my best to update okay!

 

ercprc - thank you. Hyunseung is not really macho type but yeah he definitely can fight in the story xD

xlovexoxo65 - updated! and your wish come true :D 2hyun moment right?

xRainity - hyunseung want to protect fragile hyuna :3 kekekee but many complicated things happen soon!

xsweetpinkstyle - updated! yap.. ^^ she is

xtashayasmeen98 - I only like a few girls and she's one of them^^. I used to be her hardcore hater though xD ahahaha but start to like her and support her :D

yamasiti - ahahahaa more sweet moment in this chapter!

xCoralie_x_SHINee - to be honest, this is Hyunseung's personality in the story. He's quite brutal xD

xAJ_Kevin - thank you! I get the photo through tumblr & google xD

xtqaseobie - 2Hyun FTW!

xdeepintotaem - welcome! But this week I won't update that fast, exam week! but will try my best update :)

xtroublemakeraddict - updated! xD