Pay Back

TROUBLE MAKER

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0LbcPMg1ao - mad soul child - dear (continue from chapter 17)

MIR was inside the warehouse but he saw no one.

“Yaa… I’m here! What do you want?” MIR shouted as he looked around.

 

Hyunseung calmly went into the messy room; he took off his school blazer and tie as he walked towards MIR. He stretched his neck. MIR walked back for couple steps. Hyunseung put his stuff on the broken table.

“Couple days ago, I read a poem and I never thought that it will fit with the situation right now…,” Hyunseung put his hands into his pants pocket,” I modify it a bit…”

“You’re a bad person...

Who messes up everyone’s lives,

You cry...

You cry in anger,

You cry coz you’re scared…”

Hyunseung unbotted the two top buttons, and then he folded his blouse. He continued the the poem.

“You want to change,

You want to be better again,

To feel happy,

To do stuff,

Stuff that normal teenagers do...

You want to feel alive,

You want to feel safe…

But that’s never gonna happen,

Why dont you just die...”

Hyunseung’s face went to disturbing expression, he stared MIR to the eyes.

In a second, Hyunseung jabbed MIR in the face. He threw a few roundhouses to his legs. MIR fell down; Hyunseung punched him in the face for about a minute. MIR didn’t even have a chance to fight back, he was unguarded. MIR’s face was bruised and bleeding.

Hyunseung stopped with the hitting; he stood up and wiped his sweats and MIR’s blood on his face and neck. Hyunseung took out his water bottle from his bag and drank it.

“I feel bad that I kinda ruin your day…” He then looked at MIR who tried to reach his phone,” You look awful…”

Hyunseung poured the water to MIR’s face and then he kicked MIR’s face some more. Hyunseung kneeled and whispered to MIR.

“I have evidence that you are doing cybercrime towards Hyuna, you can be sued and I’m sure your daddy won’t be happy by this… and don’t forget what you did in the past…”

MIR was crying, he was already lost, he asked,” What do you want me to do?”

MIR’s phone was ringing; his ringtone was 4minute – mirror mirror.

Hyunseung took out MIR’s phone from his pocket and complimented,” Nice ringtone anyway.”

I’m on my way, what’s the address?                                                              (Thunder)

Hyunseung smirked,” Thank you, MIR, you are helping me a lot.”

Hyunseung smacked MIR’s face hardly, MIR went unconscious. Hyunseung went through MIR’s phone to find the people who are involved.

--

Junhyung was in front of Hyuna's apartment, he knew he wasn't supposed to be there.

Doojoon, Dongwoon and Yoseob understood Junhyung's feeling but they shouldn't think about that. They went to the lobby to check on Hyuna.

They told the guard that they wanted to see Hyuna.

"I'm sorry, but ms. Hyuna left the building couple minutes ago," the guard confirmed them.

"! Where did she go?" Doojoon was frustrated.

"Maybe she went to see Hyunseung," Dongwoon made a guess.

"No... that look... in Hyunseung's eyes...," Doojoon stopped for a moment," I have a bad feeling."

While Kikwang was in the hospital, he tried to call Hongki couple times and finally Hongki picked up the phone.

"Yaa... what is it? I just took my phone from the teacher," Hongki said calmly.

"What are you guys doing? You put up me and Hyuna's photo in the website?" Kikwang shouted.

"What? I'm not involved with that ! It's the others' idea...," Hongki went silent for a while and asked," What? Do you mean MIR really do that? ! What the is he thinking!?" Then Hongki shouted to his friends in the class," Yaa guys! MIR posted the photo!"

"I know!" Jia shouted as she just saw the photo while she was laughing out loud.

"Yaa guys... seriously!" Kikwang was angry, he wanted to warn his friends about Hyunseung but then he hung up the phone.

==

UPCOMING CHAPTER SOON!! I mean real soon!

Thank you for the comments :D

 

dyana2806 - I totally forgot! I put the song already :D it's continue with this chapter!

dennise - hehehe 2hyun <3

--chanel - updated! glad that you r excited with my fanfic!

deepintotaem - updated! thx for the concern^^

yusrahafiylee - awww :D thx

YulHyun - welcome :3

Breezy-Mist00 - <3 thank you for anticipating my story :D ! when I'm not updating, write your story kekeke^^

Sari_KpopLover - 2Hyun cute! <3

tqaseobie - updated! I will update soon

Will post soon!