Wrong Move

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Junhyung, Doojoon, Yoseob and Dongwoon were heading to Kikwang’s school. They knew that it was them who did this. Doojoon was the one who was driving Junhyung’s car since Junhyung didn’t look alright.

Junhyung’s phone was in silent mode, Junhyung didn’t realize that he had 3 missed calls and one message. Then his phone got bright all of sudden, there was a message went in. Yoseob who sat at the back saw it.

“Yaa… Junhyung… Your phone,” Yoseob called.

Junhyung took his phone and saw Hara’s name on it, he just remembered that he left Hara in the store without saying goodbye. He looked frustrated all of sudden.

“Junhyung, I’m happy to see you again, but I have to say this… You shouldn’t be here now,” Doojoon said honestly,” You have Hara now, think about her.”

“Yes, hyung, I know you still care about her but she’s your past, you shouldn’t be involved with her anymore,” Dongwoon added.

‘What am I doing here again? Thinking about my love past… which I can never forget… Hyuna, what did you do to me?  You are just another girl that I sleep with but you are more than that… you are better than others... But it’s my fault that I fall into you,’ Junhyung kept silent as he was thinking.

They had reached the destination, as Junhyung was about to get out, Doojoon stopped him.

“You know what to do right?” Doojoon asked.

Junhyung nodded and got out from the car to sit in the driver seat. He had to leave the scene before he got involved more and made things more complicated.

“Bye, Junhyung… We will meet in another time,” Yoseob waved goodbye.

Junhyung showed his force smile but the miserable expression in his face couldn’t be hid. He left them.

 

(Flashback)

Junhyung was young back then, his parents kept telling him not to fall in love with some random girls because his marriage would be arranged one. He didn’t want to disappoint his parents, he agreed to this.

With that reason, he never took relationship seriously.

It was his last year in high school; he was hanging with his couple of friends in the corridor, suddenly he saw Hyuna who was came into his classroom all of sudden. He went to take a look why she looked furious.

Hyuna threw Eunjung’s food to Eunjung’s face.

“Yaa! What’s wrong with you, !” Eunjung shouted as she pushed Hyuna but she failed.

“I should be the one who ask you what the is wrong with you? It’s your boyfriend who flirt me, and he even told me that he’s single, you should think again who the jerk is” Hyuna used her point finger to hit Eunjung’s forehead,” You should think before face me.”

Hyuna left me; she passed Junhyung who was interested with her.

“! Here she goes again,” Taecyeon chuckled as she left the floor.

“She’s my next target then,” Junhyung smirked.

Taecyeon turned around, he couldn’t believe that Junhyung dared to date her,” You know that after you ditch her; she will dig your grave and put you in there alive right?”

After dismissal, Hyuna was going down with her followers; she met Hyunseung and the boys. She was happy to see them as they weren’t in the same class.

“I heard you gave Eunjung’s slap,” Yoseob laughed crazily.

Hyuna said to other girls,” You can leave.” They followed what Hyuna said. Then she shouted,” Arghh! I hate my class now seriously! It’s boring! How come one of you is not even in the same class with me?”

“But you got followers now, so cheer up,” Dongwoon grinned,” By the way, one of them is pretty but  I don’t date slave.”

Hyunseung was busy with his phone; Hyuna took it right away and found couple girls who were dating with him at the same time.

“Wow, you jerk,” Hyuna commented on Hyunseung,” You know why I get shove by stupid senior? It’s because her boyfriend is like this.”

Hyunseung took back his phone and said,” Come on, I don’t know why girls are so serious, and just have fun like the boys do,” Hyunseung spotted Junhyung who was looking at their direction,” Ahh… Hyung…”

Junhyung was walking towards them and asked,” May I speak to Hyuna privately?”

Doojoon shook his head and so others didn’t make any movement at all. Junhyung looked at Hyuna and asked,” How about a date tonight?”

Hyuna calmly answered,” Busy, and with you… never.”

Hyuna gave a smile and waved goodbye to Junhyung and she looked at Hyunseung and pointed to the library, she walked faster to leave the boys.

“Awww… you got rejected,” The boys said to Junhyung except Hyunseung was still busy with his phone.

“Hyunseung, what did she tell you?” Junhyung asked.

“Oh… I’m just giving her tutor,” Hyunseung replied casually and said,” I’ll see you guys tonight.”

Junhyung was confused, he thought some weird things, and he looked at the guys.

Doojoon said,” Study school stuff, not something you imagined.”

--

Doojoon punched Chansung and asked,” Yaa!… You think this is funny?”

Fei shouted,” What’s that for? It’s not us who did this! I mean… not the one present now.”

“What do you mean?” Yoseob asked.

As they were quarrelling, Junho finally got out from the car looking worried. He called Thunder but it’s not Thunder who picked up this time.

“Just come in and we settle this together,” Hyunseung said on the phone and he hang up the phone.

Junho was sweating a lot, he kept cursing in his own mind,’ ! What have I got into? … … …’

==

Thank you for the comments & subscribing me!

Sorry didn't update yesterday! going to Universal Studio xD ahahhaha

But update again today with my body all aching >___< 

Thank you for yeah2hyun tumblr for recommending my fanfic!

 

AJ_Kevin - updated!!^^ :D

xlovexoxo65 - updated! you seem really give advice to Hyunseung^^

xyamasiti - calm down xD hehehe 2hyun moment... read upcoming updates^^

xmrskwonjiyong - be patient okay for more 2hyun. because there's more brutal Hyunseung, more brutal than previous one. 2hyun moment..  <3

xtashayasmeen98 - Jia is not bad, but everyone can be bad sometimes^^

xSungSoo - updated! and will update more soon!

xdennise - updated! Thank you!^^

xtroublemakeraddict - thank you for the comment! seem you are excited kekekeke :D

xyusrahafiylee - can't spill that to you^^ heheheee you will see later!

xdreaming777 - no no. Hyunseung is smarter than that, he won't kill anybody^^ for the rest, I can't spill it to you xD

xkhim012 - omg thank you for the comment <3 

xBRANEWKISS0330 - updated! hehehehe :D

xsweetpinkstyle - welcome! thx for commenting :)

xbeast4minute - updated!! xD

xdyana2806 - :D ! thank you! updated!

xSari_KpopLover - you will know soon! thank you for keep reading this! thx :D

xdeepintotaem - thank you for keep reading till now! just wait fro next update!

xxxxninJAxxx - thank you!^^ hope you keep enjoying my fanfic! keep commenting!^^

xSeobie - well that's life. people can be mean sts

xtqaseobie - it's a bit slow chapter, hope it's okay! gonna update soon