*re-update*

TROUBLE MAKER

 

Hyuna and Hara were waiting outside, both of them were worrying about Junhyung’s condition. Hara started crying, Hyuna took a glance of Hara and then she opened her bag to take a packet of tissue.

“Here…,” Hyuna said quietly as she gave Hara the tissue without looking at her.

Hara looked at Hyuna for a while and then she took it, she wiped her eyes carefully so her eyeliner wouldn’t be ruined.

“Did you say anything to Junhyung?” Hara asked,” Before this happens.”

Hyuna had made her decision already and she was sure about it, she answered,” I told him… that it was time that we should let go off each other.”

Hara stopped sobbing, she turned to Hyuna’s direction.

“It’s tiring, stupid, childish… when you try to hold something that it’s impossible but then it doesn’t matter anymore… because I found someone important for me, yet I hurt him badly because of my own ego,” Hyuna leaned herself on the wall while looking at the ceiling trying to hold her tears. She recalled of Hyunseung all of sudden.

‘What have I done? I love Hyunseung…’

“After you said that, Junhyung’s condition gets worse… that explains everything… he could hear your voice then…,” Hara seemed hopeless,” it seems… I have to admit it, you are more important in Junhyung’s eyes…”

Hyuna answered,” I know, but that doesn’t make you’re not important, I know he loves you too… it’s an illusion, when the two people haven’t met for a long time, they believe that they are getting fonder with each other… that’s what people want to believe… actually it’s not alright. It’s done between me and Junhyung, I’m letting him go and he will too.”

“Thank you,” Hara wiped her flowing tears again, what Hyuna said somehow gave her hope.

In minutes, the doctor came out from the room, he said,” he’s fine…”

Hara couldn’t stop crying, as the doctor explained Junhyung’s condition, Hyuna quietly left the scene.

--

Hyunseung was in his mansion, he was viewing the city lights, it was 10pm already, he just felt something missing there – Hyuna. He looked at his phone.

‘If I call her as a friend… it should be fine… and what’s the reason for calling her?’ Hyunseung kept thinking thoroughly, all he had was he wanted to hear her voice and what she was thinking at the moment.

Then there was a knock, the maid said politely,” mr.Jang, you have a guest in the living room.”


Hyunseung heard it and said,” I’ll be right there at the moment.”

‘Who will seek me at night?’ Hyunseung said as he took a sip of orange juice on the table.

He went downstairs and saw someone he wanted to see the most, he didn’t understand why but he decided not to show too much expression. Hyuna was still in her school uniform.

“Hyuna, what are you doing here?” Hyunseung asked.

“Hyunseung… I need to talk to you,” Hyuna said.

“What is it?” Hyunseung asked again but then all of sudden Hyuna ran to hug Hyunseung with her bag pack in the back. Hyunseung didn’t know how to react on the situation.

“I love you, Hyunseung… I’m sorry for being foolish, I love you more than anything… I swear, you are the only one that I want,” Hyuna apologized.

Hyunseung responded slowly but slowly his hand lingered around Hyuna,” what are you talking about, Hyuna? Stop apologizing… it’s not your fault.”

“I’m letting go Junhyung for real because you are the only one for me… do you understand that?” Hyuna started to cry.

“Please don’t cry, you know that I don’t want to see you cry, right? Don’t blame yourself, Hyuna. It’s the both of us alright? Now stop crying,” Hyunseung couldn’t hold himself, he went to kiss Hyuna’s forehead.

Then Hyuna stared at Hyunseung’s eyes, which made Hyunseung weak, he couldn’t resist her anymore, he went to kiss her on the lips. They kept locking with each other for a minute.

“Please don’t leave me anymore, Hyunseung… promise me if you also feel the same way,” Hyuna said while Hyunseung wiped her tears,” Please trust me this time.”

“Promise me not to cry anymore because I promise myself I won’t hurt you anymore ever again, Hyuna.”

Hyuna finally put a smile on her face,” so you trust me, Hyunseung.”

Hyunseung pulled Hyuna’s chin closer to his face as he bent down, “you should know that I always trust you even though sometimes it hurts and sometimes I act that I don’t care.”

Hyuna was sleeping with Hyunseung that night, she was really tired she fell asleep in Hyunseung’s cuddle. He knew that this was what he wanted, spending the time with her.

He whispered to Hyuna’s ear,” see you in the morning.”

Coincidently, Hyuna turned her body to Hyunseung’s side, he went to kiss her head before he slept.